Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

Believe it or not, I actually know a few black people.

Good for you. But stop presuming you speak for them. I'd wager I know a ton more given I worked amongst the black community for a decade. Made some lasting friendships, removed plenty of "cancer," etc...

Lol...flourishing a REPLICA pistol ? Multiple 911 calls.

Imagine if you cowards reserved a fraction of the self righteous and laughable outrage for the tragic black on black murder rate that you do for blacks killed by police.

Truly tragic, but you dullards love to gloss over the reality of the situation.
So the reality is that sense black people have killed other black people and you don't feel they have enough outrage about it that thedy don't have the right to be upset if a white person kills a black child for playing with the wrong toy?

Good for you. But stop presuming you speak for them. I'd wager I know a ton more given I worked amongst the black community for a decade. Made some lasting friendships, removed plenty of "cancer," etc...

And you have never heard what I was saying before?

Clearly those students are terrible at math. There is less than .0004 chance of an innocent black man being shot by police.

It’s not racism, it’s math.

So the reality is that sense black people have killed other black people and you don't feel they have enough outrage about it that thedy don't have the right to be upset if a white person kills a black child for playing with the wrong toy?

*since

Upset is understandable, but glossing over the reality; minus the rhetoric, hyperbole, lies, etc... doesn't accomplish anything.

Example - you down playing the fact that he had a REPLICA pistol. Those are used in robberies, carjackings, hold ups, etc... quite often. Rice was the size of a grown man and was waving the thing around in manner that was perceived as dangerous.

Also, white or black - dead is dead. The level of outrage pales in comparison to the deafening silence when it's black on black. Conversely, blacks commit a GROSSLY disproportionate amount of violence against whites. The outrage is nowhere near when it's the opposite. Why ?

Clearly those students are terrible at math. There is less than .0004 chance of an innocent black man being shot by police.

It’s not racism, it’s math.

Lightning strike, bee sting... you're more likely to die of than by police, but it's hard to rage against weather and bee hives

Since*
Also, you went full retard.

If you don't think a young black male gets dealt with more harshly then others by cops, you live in a alternate reality.

Yeah, I get it. 50 year old black dude in a sweater and glasses isn't getting fucked with.

The 17 year old black kid, isn't wearing a sweater and glasses. He looks very similar to many drug dealers and criminal scum cops deal with on a regular basis. It is human for cops to profile. It shouldn't be allowed as official policy, but it will happen.

I don't understand how any sane and rational individual could lack in understanding that young black males have a reason to fear police. The reason for that, is that police have reason to fear young black males.

Is there a reason we are pretending otherwise?

An average urban black kid looks similar to a drug dealer because they idolize the "hoodlife" lifestyle and dress like them. My school was 75% black. There were plenty of black kids who didn't wear giant white Tees and sagging jeans.

Again... a REPLICA pistol. If you rob someone or commit a crime with a REPLICA you're charged as if it were real.
As you should be. If they want people to think it's real when they try to pull off these crimes, then they should be charged as such. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

As you should be. If they want people to think it's real when they try to pull off these crimes, then they should be charged as such. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Exactly. Rice was waving a replica around. That was my point.

Interesting thread. I was wondering where all the colored folks were myself.

Exactly. Rice was waving a replica around. That was my point.
Yea, I quoted mmaviewer but when you responded it sounded like you took me as saying you went full retard. But yea, I definitely agree with ya on this.

Yall ever hear about that white boy in georgia that was shot cause he answered the door with a Wii-mote in his hand? Cop was never tried.

Just imagine the power BLM would have had behind them if they had involved that family in their movement. But nah... They relied on the same loser ass tactics that Jesse, Al and Louis have been using since gotdamn segregation. Thats why they killed MLK (and Malcolm to a certain degree) cause he was successful in bringing all races together to form a unified front.

The problem was a lack of accountability, still is. Give a damn about race when we have allowed the culture of cowardice that is currently SOP.

Yall ever hear about that white boy in georgia that was shot cause he answered the door with a Wii-mote in his hand? Cop was never tried.

Just imagine the power BLM would have had behind them if they had involved that family in their movement. But nah... They relied on the same loser ass tactics that Jesse, Al and Louis have been using since gotdamn segregation. Thats why they killed MLK (and Malcolm to a certain degree) cause he was successful in bringing all races together to form a unified front.

The problem was a lack of accountability, still is. Give a damn about race when we have allowed the culture of cowardice that is currently SOP.

Your version of "accountability" is getting the results YOU want. Facts, laws, context, etc...be damned. You hate police. Your opinions are moot and laughable.

Hate = weakness.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zygmunt
Back