Black students at Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School are not happy about the police presence.

Just looking for attention. Remember, we live in the monetized attention and outrage era. Everyone wants to be the next social media superstar, so you have kids shooting up schools and inventing social outrage to complain about. Make no mistakes, the people engaging in these activities want nothing more than money, attention, and to feel powerful. No one cares about the dead kids except their families and friends.

These teenagers will solve the problem if they put an end to thug life. Kill two birds with one stone.

Yes people can change a culture.

I'm not defending police officers here. I haven't expressed a strange love for them.

I think thug life will come to an end if you people put an end to narcotics and guns flooding the streets....just do that and watch how drastically this "thug life" culture disappears! It's that simple.

You've defended police officers, you did so when you posted a picture of blacks with guns and claimed that's why blacks are racially profiled. You defended police officers when you said they were killing blacks that were committing crimes as if committing a crime in and of itself is justification for being killed. You're right about not expressing a strange love for them since you seem to believe teenagers can be better and more effective at the job of cleaning up the streets and making cities safer than those with years of training and experience.

I'm getting conflicted reports here.

Any examples when cops could put black student under undeserved scrutiny?

you think black males are more targeted outside schools but inside they wont be??? lol, come on son.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/education/analysis-reveals-racial-disparities-school-arrests

Now you got a kid trying to go to school that has to be worried he gonna get targeted for mostly shit all high school kids do, skipping, drinking, pot or whatever nonsense at a much higher rate.

I'm getting conflicted reports here.

Any examples when cops could put black student under undeserved scrutiny?
Let something of value come up stolen at a school that is predominantly white but has something like a 20% minority population, when the profiling happens we know who will be looked at.

I think thug life will come to an end if you people put an end to narcotics and guns flooding the streets....just do that and watch how drastically this "thug life" culture disappears! It's that simple.

You've defended police officers, you did so when you posted a picture of blacks with guns and claimed that's why blacks are racially profiled. You defended police officers when you said they were killing blacks that were committing crimes as if committing a crime in and of itself is justification for being killed. You're right about not expressing a strange love for them since you seem to believe teenagers can be better and more effective at the job of cleaning up the streets and making cities safer than those with years of training and experience.

Drugs and guns aren't the problem. The black people that think it's cool to sell drugs, commit crime, have gang wars, commit armed robbery and being irresponsible with guns is the problem. It's been promoted for years by some of the most famous rappers, the people they idolize.

Black people don't need to be disarmed. Some just really need to change their ways.

Thug life is why they're profiled, that was the point of the picture.

You said let the cops handle it. Well they are and definitely not in the best way. They have to be ruthless and tough with violent criminals.

There would be less shootings and criminal activity if the combination of these teenagers and everyone else (BLM) that spends so time and energy on doing something, did something about thug life.

I believe complaining about the way cops have done things have actually increased crime in certain areas.

Last edited:
If you aren't a victim, you don't have protections. If you don't have protections, you have to be near perfect, and/or be very lucky.

The propaganda in the West must fall. Victim culture must end.
maybe it is time to divide the US into two countries.
i mean, really its time to stop this fucking nonsense, but i dont see it happening.
Have Victimland, all the SJWs and traumatized minorities can go there, no one will work, and they can figure it out from there.

maybe it is time to divide the US into two countries.
i mean, really its time to stop this fucking nonsense, but i dont see it happening.
Have Victimland, all the SJWs and traumatized minorities can go there, no one will work, and they can figure it out from there.

Some would work, don't lie. But yes, it would collapse and they would have to blame those on the other side of the wall.

This is another shining example of "Victim Olympics"...It's a contest to see who can "out victim" the other guy. Sad, but not entirely unexpected.

Generation of snowflakes...look forward to beating them in the work force

Considering how many unarmed AA kids end up dead at the hands (or guns) of cops, I can certainly understand their concern. It can certainly hurt your school performance when you have to worry you might be executed for being tardy or not raising your hand to go to the bathroom

That would be a great point an all, if way more whites weren't killed by police every year

Let something of value come up stolen at a school that is predominantly white but has something like a 20% minority population, when the profiling happens we know who will be looked at.

Well who's to blame for that?? All the other blacks who steal at a ridiculously high rate, that's who.

ill make another bet that most arrests are for kids smoking weed, alcohol or other type non violent offenses.

stuff rich white kids do with impunity.

wanna make the bet?? i havent checked stats.
That would be a great point an all, if way more whites weren't killed by police every year

Twice as many, in fact.

In before= whites are majority.

Blacks commit @50% of violent crimes and 44% of police killed in the l.o.d.. Hence an equal amount of police interaction.

I lock my car doors everytime no matter what. Maybe the person just didn't do it right away...

doubtful but possible. thats not the point. the person inside noticed him walking close to his car and locked it. he mentioned that the person's reaction was due to him. i've chanced that once in a while and attribute it to randomness. but i am positively sure people are more "wary" of black people.

all the older generations in my family are slightly afraid of black people. its strange because my parents have met 3 of my best friends and they're not afraid of them but they'll tell me to be careful around other black people and lock this and that and blah blah blah. One of them is practically considered family. High school buddy, comes over for holidays and Thanksgiving and stuff. He's probably not even considered black to my parents. The dude doesn't even curse at all (so he's a saint even in my eyes).

I had a police officer step on my glasses and rip my pants because he thought there were drugs in them (there weren't).

So much hate...

Cops aren't all perfect brah.

Yea. I remember you saying that. Shitty if true.

Feel free to quote me saying all cops are perfect. I've said exactly the contrary, actually. My point to Jamal was he hates police so his point is moot. Any opinion rooted in hate is void. No matter the subject.

Back