Frank Stallone Calls David Hogg ‘P—y’ and ‘Little B—h'; Twitter Punches Back

Because he won't have actual debates with people but will sander them from afar. He will give interview and speeches but when challenged or criticized he hides behind you guys. Cowardly imo.
I wouldnt want to debate either if my rise has been on the back of scripted promos.

What's stupid is trying to attach a political position to them just because they are Black. You are attaching a political leaning to them just because they are Black. And my point is the perps very likely aren't even into politics or voting, so bringing political leanings into the narrative makes no sense.

How could they possibly know their victims are Republicans? And the news has never stated the motive is anti Republican.

The victims are overwhelmingly white or Asian though

What's stupid is trying to attach a political position to them just because they are Black. You are attaching a political leaning to them just because they are Black. And my point is the perps very likely aren't even into politics or voting, so bringing political leanings into the narrative makes no sense.

How could they possibly know their victims are Republicans? And the news has never stated the motive is anti Republican.

Why? When the culture is monolithic. at least 8 out of 10 black people will vote democrat over republican. You are being intellectually dishonest. Go bash Muslims or something. If 8 out of 10 Muslims believed in something you would pin them to the wall over it.

lol. nice try. Look up the districts where they come from and what it votes for. I could do the same with murders and a bunch of other crimes. This shit is done by people from blue areas. There is no group more staunchly Democrat than blacks.

So you don't actually have anything to back up your strawman.

Thanks for coming though.

Trump is our president and we rally behind celebrity D listers and high school children to represent our ideologies. Someone hit the reset button (not Kim Jong)

Why? When the culture is monolithic. at least 8 out of 10 black people will vote democrat over republican. You are being intellectually dishonest. Go bash Muslims or something.
You are bringing political leanings into an issue that has nothing to do with politics, and you are doing it just because they are Black. Your anti Black hatred is motivating you to do this.
And I don't bash Muslims; just do a search for Uighurs, Rohingya and Madelline Albright to see me defend Muslims. I bash organized Muslim groups that go along with Islamic cultural chauvinism and Islam the religion.

So what if most Black *voters* vote Democrat, what has that got to do with the knockout perps? You really think those perps are voting or paying attention to politics? They seem like the type of people who don't give a 2nd thought to politics.

You are bringing political leanings into an issue that has nothing to do with politics, and you are doing it just because they are Black. Your anti Black hatred is motivating you to do this.
And I don't bash Muslims, evidenced by all the threads where I support Muslims who are victimized. I bash organized Muslim groups that go along with Islamic cultural chauvinism and Islam the religion.

So what if most Blacks vote Democrat, what has that got to do with the knockout perps? You really think those perps are voting or paying attention to politics? They seem like the type of people who don't give a 2nd thought to politics.

I was responding to somebody who did bring politics into it. He said right wingers like to sucker punch people. I brought up the knockout game and here we are.

Yes, everybody here thinks you give muslims a fair shake. lol. You pick those singular victims of Islam to bash the greater whole. You're a fraud with an agenda. Look at your sig for christ's sake. Trying to associate Islam with Hitler.

@MicroBrew can you explain the reasoning of your signature. Here is my interpretation which I think is 100% correct:

You want people to know that Hitler admired Islam. Am I right? Of course I am.

I was responding to somebody who did bring politics into it. He said right wingers like to sucker punch people. I brought up the knockout game and here we are.

Yes, everybody here thinks you give muslims a fair shake. lol. You pick those singular victims of Islam to bash the greater whole. You're a fraud with an agenda. Look at your sig for christ's sake. Trying to associate Islam with Hitler.

I remember you threatening to constantly bring up Black crime when I was talking about Islamic cultural chauvinism. Blacks had nothing to do with the conversation but you tried to insert them into it because you perceived that I was sympathetic to Blacks, so you thought you could get some revenge and deflect my critique if you brought Blacks into the convo. It's a very 3rd world mindset , and I say this because I notice people on ethnic (non-White) forums resort to this tactic, namley whataboutism. I like to read some Arab and or Muslim forums, and what I have noticed is that when Iranians mention something that Arabs don't like, the Arab posters will bring up some Iranian issue that has absolutely nothing to do with the thread. This kind of topic change to attack a poster is typical on many ethnic forums.

I could care less what you think about what everyone thinks. I am anti Islam and organized Islam, but also defend Muslims groups. What is this greater whole you speak of, is it Islam? If it is Islam then I proudly admit I hate the religion because it is genocidal and supremacist. If it is Organized Islam then yes I despise them to if they work towards advancing Islamic cultural chauvinism.

Re. my sig
Muslim apologists and Islamic groups love to abuse the race card and by extension associate critics of Islam with Nazi mindset. Islam is a warlike fascist ideology, and my sig alludes to this. Islam is given too much deference and support by Liberals, so my sig is just bluntly pointing out the nature of Islam.

@MicroBrew can you explain the reasoning of your signature. Here is my interpretation which I think is 100% correct:

You want people to know that Hitler admired Islam. Am I right? Of course I am.
You ask a question then answer it, so why are you asking me?

But I have answered it for you because I went ahead and explained my reason for my sig before I saw the above post.

do you often come of with false implications for the sake of arguing?
False implication? Do you actually know what that means? I'm only responding to exactly what you said. You've seen the guy a few times, and now all of a sudden you know enough to judge him. I'm sorry, but that's just dumb. If you can't see that that's your own fault.

Looks like the Hogg has triggered snowflakes all across the country. Soros bless that young man.

Says the ANGRY crow that does nothing, seemingly in his whole life, but hate anyone who disagrees with him. To the point where he tries to get them banned.
Can someone explain to these boneheads the difference between a Ban and a reply ban , maybe try Klingon or something because I've tried English and that hasn't seemed to work .

@TheComebackKid @Palis @The Russian @Bones Jones

8292054.jpg
giphy.webp

Well, Frank had a change of heart and apologized, will the people here follow suit?

False implication? Do you actually know what that means? I'm only responding to exactly what you said. You've seen the guy a few times, and now all of a sudden you know enough to judge him. I'm sorry, but that's just dumb. If you can't see that that's your own fault.

reminded me of =/= know the guy.

try this horseshit attempt at putting someone on defense with the other kids, it doesn't work on me.

conversation over.

You ask a question then answer it, so why are you asking me?

But I have answered it for you because I went ahead and explained my reason for my sig before I saw the above post.

I actually don't care and agree with Hitler. Christianity is weak. I am talking in the Tesla thread. That is something I actually care about. Have a good one. lol.

Back