Khabib Nurmagomedov tweeted this to Conor lol

More like:

v9Mlqw.gif

He fought for the promotion in August 2017.

Look, Conor not having an MMA fight booked within 6 months of losing to Floyd is bullcrap. He should be stripped or vacate 100%. But Conor's Floyd fight made the UFC a lot of money and they wanted him to fight Floyd. They can't strip him right after he made them that kind of dough.

And there's no way Conor could fight Khabib on six days notice. Even if he was training hard he'd have a huge problem making weight and the UFC would never allow the fight either.

Big fan Kevin, you're a funny guy. Good luck against Barboza!

No he didn't. He was allowed to step out of the promotion for a hefty fee. I saw ZERO Zuffa or UFC logos at the Mayweather event. That was NOT fighting for the org.

Watch him make weight and watch this thread get bumped.

If you step away from Conor's dick far enough you'd be able to see the fear in his eyes he has for Khabib. He will never fight that man. Mark that shit down. Take it to the bank. Deposit it. Save it. Spend it. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do with it. But deal with it.
To be fair the guy hasn't made weight in years and there's no guarantee khabib even makes it to fight night. This is khabib we're talking about. Bookies have lines just for khabib making it to the cage

“Ruuuunn tooo the hills.....run for your liiiiiiiives”

Iron Maiden summed Conor up perfectly.

Conor is big pimpin, spending Gs. He don't care that Khabib's biggest fight of the career got cancelled.

And why do you care about him if he is not fighting? Do you like to worship shitty celebrities? Do you live vicariously through them?

And why is this shit even here? This is an MMA forum, Conor is not an MMA fighter anymore.

Respect to Holloway that he just steps in and respect to Khabib that he just takes Holloway.
I wouldnt underestimate Holloway. A guy who just steps in like that will be able to fight well.

Ill bet my account Khabib doesnt lose a round

Will not be going out of my way to watch this one

Conor only jumps in when it is a cancelled fight in the division below. He is quiet at LW because he knows his place.

Im gutted Tony is out but to say you wont watch Max/Khabib is blasphemy. Im actually depressed but this fight lightens it a bit.

What an amazing fight, even though Max has a super short notice, hope he was already training.

No he didn't. He was allowed to step out of the promotion for a hefty fee. I saw ZERO Zuffa or UFC logos at the Mayweather event. That was NOT fighting for the org.
The bout could not happen without the UFC permitting it and they made a fortune out of it. He absolutely was fighting for them.

i dont know man when people talk about a fight like this the surprise is there...
i wouldnt underestimate holloway, that guy can brawl well while take control of his striking game.
holloway isnt a joke and a natural lightweight as well.

The bout could not happen without the UFC permitting it and they made a fortune out of it. He absolutely was fighting for them.

Nope. He was permitted to step out. The UFC is in the MMA business bud.. they haven't put on a boxing show.. and the one he fought it had no UFC logos on anything other than dana's zuffa boxing shirts.. You're reaching, but that is expected from Contards.

But i thought he didn't care about Conor and was gonna make him get in line

As soon as there is an opening he's begging it

{<jordan}

Yup. That's what makes him look so weak by posting that tweet. He still begs for Conor's ass any chance he gets while claiming the opposite in the media. Whatever respect I gained for Khabib is gone again. He's not genuine.

Conor is not some short notice fight chump, he's the biggest star in the sport's history and will warrant a long promotion to continue breaking records. The Shertards who don't put a dime into this sport and illegally stream everything won't understand that.

And why do you care about him if he is not fighting? Do you like to worship shitty celebrities? Do you live vicariously through them?

And why is this shit even here? This is an MMA forum, Conor is not an MMA fighter anymore.

Khabib is not more active than Conor. In the last two years, they both had three mma fights. Conor also had one boxing fight during the same period. And it's unreasonable to expect from him to fight Khabib on such a short notice.

Same reason they wouldn't let him fight Frankie. It's bad business. Conor is too big a star to have him fight at short notice.

When he fights they have to pay him a tonne of money. In order to justify paying him so much they need to set ticket prices higher, advertise the card, do special deals with PPV providers. The entirety of Vegas prices the rooms higher. Fans fly in from Ireland etc. Fans avoid scheduling things on same weekend so they can watch (ie buy) the fight.

Anybody criticising Dana for not offering it to Conor simply doesn't understand the business.
Lmfao Conor nut huggers are straight up stupid. They can find any reason in the book to justify this guy’s ducking of Khabib.

Im gutted Tony is out but to say you wont watch Max/Khabib is blasphemy. Im actually depressed but this fight lightens it a bit.

What an amazing fight, even though Max has a super short notice, hope he was already training.
Thats not bullshit. Ill watch the highlights the next day. I work saturday nights, im not gonna take off work for this fight and lose 200 bucks. No way

I like mma but i also know whats going to happen here. Hopefully Max doesnt get hurt too bad

Nope. He was permitted to step out. The UFC is in the MMA business bud.. they haven't put on a boxing show.. and the one he fought it had no UFC logos on anything other than dana's zuffa boxing shirts.. You're reaching, but that is expected from Contards.

Look at this business savy genius with his theory on stickers being the end all. He calls himself "nevernamed" even though he's the next John D. Rockefeller.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Víctor Hugo Teco
Back