Khabib Nurmagomedov tweeted this to Conor lol

Conor haters just jealous.

How do they expect tony or khabib to face conor when they can't get past slippery floors and tiramisu

I would suggest that you’re just blinded by hate, but you actually just seem dumber than I originally gave you credit for.

Exactly the type of response I expected from somebody who nut hugs McGregor. Ducking questions and dodging logical statements. It boggles my mind how there seems to be a direct correlation between McGregor supporters and straight morons. I’m done here. You’ve already been sonned. I imagine it must suck enough knowing you’re a McGregor supporter and you have the IQ of an apple. I’ll leave you to your day. Have a nice one dummy.

Just raise the ceiling for all weights below WW by 5 lbs.

130 FLW
140 BW
150 FW
160 LW
170 WW

Fixes the massive 15 lb jump from LW and WW, and increases the competition pool for FLW. That's killing two major problems with one stone.

This would have the opposite effect as intended. You'd have the non massive lightweights now cutting an extra 5 pounds to become massive featherweights at 150

These guys all have it in their heads that they need the absolute most muscle/size advantage (avoid any disadvantage) at their competitive weight class they would either cut 5 pounds more if they could, or add 4-5 pounds and fight at 160 if they couldn't cut more

Multi-million dollar decisions are made BTS after actual planning, they're not based on cryptic tweets open to interpretation. You're as well versed in business as the earlier guy who thinks everything is based on which company has their logo stickers in the view of the camera's.
giphy.gif

Exactly the type of response I expected from somebody who nut hugs McGregor. Ducking questions and dodging logical statements. It boggles my mind how there seems to be a direct correlation between McGregor supporters and straight morons. I’m done here. You’ve already been sonned. I imagine it must suck enough knowing you’re a McGregor supporter and you have the IQ of an apple. I’ll leave you to your day. Have a nice one dummy.

Irony is you didn’t respond to any points, just cried for a little bit and rage posted a polemic about how your think dumb opinion is anything but bullshit.

Been ’sonned’? hahahaha what the fuck breeze are you chatting? Embarrassing yourself.

I’m gonna take you at your word though and hope that you don’t crawl back to type up some more stupid bullshit.

‘Have a nice one dummy’ <45>

This would have the opposite effect as intended. You'd have the non massive lightweights now cutting an extra 5 pounds to become massive featherweights at 150

These guys all have it in their heads that they need the absolute most muscle/size advantage (avoid any disadvantage) at their competitive weight class they would either cut 5 pounds more if they could, or add 4-5 pounds and fight at 160 if they couldn't cut more

Why would they? They struggle to make 155, but are too small for 170 (because of 15 lb jump) so they pick 155. Why would they chose an additional 5 lb cut for 150 over 160? (its literally impossible for them at that point, for the ones who already struggle making 155; and if they don't struggle then its not even an issue)

Why not just stay at 160? Its 165 that makes no sense to me. Anyone who would fight at 165 would already be fighting at 170 so its pointless.

Conor only jumps in when it is a cancelled fight in the division below. He is quiet at LW because he knows his place.

Yes, because he never fought Mendes or Brandao on short notice. Hate him all you want but don't try to conveniently forget history and facts.

Yeah, going with the narrative put out by the actual promoter, who said the same thing in reference to the Frankie fight, is nut hugging.

Better off going with the opinion of some nerd with zero combat sport experience on sherdog who thinks that professional fighters are just scared of fighting.

Reasonable...<45>

Yeah because Dana has never lied about anything has he?

Conor wasn't offered the fight, haters have a REALLY hard time grasping the facts <36>

The fact is he said "Stay Ready" but wasn't ready. He said he'd fight against 145 Edgar, but is nowhere to be seen when he'd have to step in against 155 Khabib for his title.

Nuthuggers have a REALLY hard time accepting McGregor is ducking <36>

Yes, because he never fought Mendes or Brandao on short notice. Hate him all you want but don't try to conveniently forget history and facts.

Oh he will fight smaller guys on short notice. His size advantage is his greatest advantage. Have we ever seen him fight an elite guy that was not smaller than he is? Nope.

Both Tony and Khabib, among others, are gonna need to learn that the prima donna, jerkass demeanor worked for McGoat SOLELY due to his fight skills and because he made sure to actually show up to fight when the UFC announced he was gonna fight. No freak incidents a week before the fight, no citing bruises to feet or elbows or ribs, no missing the fight due to not making weight the night before, nothing. That was critical for McGoat making work independently of what he was able to do inside the Octagon.

Yeah because Dana has never lied about anything has he?

What’s your point when I admitted as much?

Fact is it would be a pretty stupid move to use your cashcow as a shoe in on 6 days notice.

Especially when you could alternatively capitalise upon the new attention and mainstream exposure that maymac has brought on to the sport by plugging McGregors next fight with world tours and all the rest of that media circus.

Conor is waiting on if his next fght will be in Russia or in Hawaii. Seems like this was a plan UFC had just in case this secnario would happen.

What’s your point when I admitted as much?

Fact is it would be a pretty stupid move to use your cashcow as a shoe in on 6 days notice.

Especially when you could alternatively capitalise upon the new attention and mainstream exposure that maymac has brought on to the sport by plugging McGregors next fight with world tours and all the rest of that media circus.

If Conor had said nothing then fine I'd agree, but the fact that he was posting "Stay ready" on twitter and said he wanted to step in against Edgar is the issue. You can't say all that and then when the fight falls through go silent.

If after Tony pulled out, if McGregor went on twitter and flat out said he wants to fight Khabib, with the public demand of it do you really think they wouldn't have made that fight? He won't fight Khabib unless it's for a ridiculous amount of money, because he knows he'll lose.

The fact is he said "Stay Ready" but wasn't ready. He said he'd fight against 145 Edgar, but is nowhere to be seen when he'd have to step in against 155 Khabib for his title.

Nuthuggers have a REALLY hard time accepting McGregor is ducking <36>
You think Conor fights on 6 days notice?

How long you been watching mma kid? 6 weeks? Put the crack pipe down ya ratchet. <DisgustingHHH>

Back