Khabib Nurmagomedov tweeted this to Conor lol

"Stay ready"

I hope he is getting harrassed on social media right now.

Lol, of course he's ready but UFC ain't gonna pay him millions and then be unable to milk the promotion. Some of you haters are dumb AF. If Conor weighed 155 today they still wouldn't allow it, too much money would not be made

Don't avoid the question man, what does "Stay Ready" mean if it doesn't mean that he's staying ready?
I'm not asking if Dana allowed him to fight, I'm asking what he meant.

And I'm from England not Russia lmao, if anything I should be very anti-russia right now
English explains your anti mcgregor sentiment ya ugly goof

It means stay ready for his comeback. Simple as that. You sure you are English because your reading comprehension is terrible. And biased at that. You are a terrible man in every way, i would pay to have 5 minutes alone with you in a ring ya runt.

Lmfao Conor nut huggers are straight up stupid. They can find any reason in the book to justify this guy’s ducking of Khabib.
I'm just telling you the way it is. You don't need to be a business major to understand why UFC can't swap Tony for Conor with 5 days notice.

If you don't like it that's fine. But to deny the reality of the situation is dumb.

Newsflash, conor isn’t the matchmaker, so it’s irrelevant if he posted some ominous tweet saying ‘stay ready’, that isn’t how fights are made, especially when it comes to the highly anticipated return of your cashcow.

You’re massively over estimating the influence of mma fans and the twittersphere in being able to orchestrate fights of this strata for the ufc. The ufc is a business and doesn’t give a shit about the fans they already have, they want to expand and make more money, and not just cater to a few raging ‘hardcore’ sherdoggers on the Internet, half of which don’t buy ppv or attend shows.

The ufc desperately wants mainstream success to bring in more revenue. Mcgregors first fight back from the mayweather fight is the biggest opportunity the ufc have had in trying gain more of that success. Why would they rush that on 6 days notice when they can just sit around a bit longer and milk the promo with the narrative of McGregor coming back to regain his stripped title?

Not to mention the leverage McGregor would have over the ufc to get him on that card in the first place.

Ufc is a business, not a fighting league.

I understand that he himself doesn't decide if he fights or not, but you have to understand why if you say "Stay Ready" and then go quiet you're gonna get some shit for it?

Maybe I am maybe I'm not, but I feel like Conor would actually gain a lot by stepping in whether he wins or loses. And again I understand the whole not enough time for promotion point and I do agree, my issue isn't so much that he isn't fighting, it's that he acts like he'll fight anyone when in actuality it's just not true.

And Conor McGregor at his core is a fighter yet he doesn't fight.
Props to actually being a level headed McGregor fan, there aren't too many round here lmao

Logical reply’s last few responses.

The thread will die because of this...

New one will start with same topic. Same nimrods talking amongst themselves until someone with sense shows up and sets them straight.

It means stay ready for his comeback. Simple as that. You sure you are English because your reading comprehension is terrible. And biased at that. You are a terrible man in every way, i would pay to have 5 minutes alone with you in a ring ya runt.

I don't think you know much about English/Irish relations if you think we're the ones who hate them lmao

And how do you know that's what he means? Did he personally tell you? Or are you just making more excuses for him?
Also ironically you're talking about my english but used the wrong your, it's *you're lmao.

And okay bud, I'd resort to trolling if I didn't have an actual point either <36>

I understand that he himself doesn't decide if he fights or not, but you have to understand why if you say "Stay Ready" and then go quiet you're gonna get some shit for it?

Maybe I am maybe I'm not, but I feel like Conor would actually gain a lot by stepping in whether he wins or loses. And again I understand the whole not enough time for promotion point and I do agree, my issue isn't so much that he isn't fighting, it's that he acts like he'll fight anyone when in actuality it's just not true.

And Conor McGregor at his core is a fighter yet he doesn't fight.
Props to actually being a level headed McGregor fan, there aren't too many round here lmao
You think Conor gains a lot jumping in on 6 days notice ?

Time to look in the mirror kid. Don’t let your fake black belt on sherdog fool you. You don’t know anything about anything. Just were never rude enough to get banned, you are still insignificant regardless. Everywhere you go.

You don’t know a wrist lock from a wrist watch. Just another geek with a internet connection.

Watch him make weight and watch this thread get bumped.

If you step away from Conor's dick far enough you'd be able to see the fear in his eyes he has for Khabib. He will never fight that man. Mark that shit down. Take it to the bank. Deposit it. Save it. Spend it. Do whatever the fuck you wanna do with it. But deal with it.
View attachment 362119

Conor reading this tweet

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
Lol. Like he could make 155 on 6 days notice anyway.

You think Conor gains a lot jumping in on 6 days notice ?

Time to look in the mirror kid. Don’t let your fake black belt on sherdog fool you. You don’t know anything about anything. Just were never rude enough to get banned, you are still insignificant regardless. Everywhere you go.

You don’t know a wrist lock from a wrist watch. Just another geek with a internet connection.

I think Colby has better "trash talk" than you and that's really saying something <6>

I don't think you know much about English/Irish relations if you think we're the ones who hate them lmao

And how do you know that's what he means? Did he personally tell you? Or are you just making more excuses for him?
Also ironically you're talking about my english but used the wrong your, it's *you're lmao.

And okay bud, I'd resort to trolling if I didn't have an actual point either <36>

<{hfved}>

Did you really just use the Daniel Cormier gif again even though everybody here knows you are using it to project your own insecurity about getting destroyed right now?

All nerds laugh in fear.

Why you laughing ? Are you nervous? Is your butt hole sweating? Conor would break your face Englishman. Don’t you forget it.

You are trying to tell me about Irish English relations? You obviously don’t know how I make my money kid. I am a geneticist I l know more about Ireland and England then a little wee peasant like you could ever comprehend. You are just another English peasant with inferiority complex regarding Conor and his huge bank account.

<{hfved}>

Did you really just use the Daniel Cormier gif again even though everybody here knows you are using it to project your own insecurity about getting destroyed right now?

All nerds laugh in fear.

Why you laughing ? Are you nervous? Is your butt hole sweating? Conor would break your face Englishman. Don’t you forget it.

You are trying to tell me about Irish English relations? You obviously don’t know how I make my money kid. I am a geneticist I l know more about Ireland and England then a little wee peasant like you could ever comprehend. You are just another English peasant with inferiority complex regarding Conor and his huge bank account.

This is just cringey at this point lmao, have a good day pal

NErd gif reaction to a nerd joke

Mcgregot fought mayweather within the last year dummy

Ufc co promoted it
I get the feeling you’ve been crying yourself to sleep a lot lately.

I think Colby has better "trash talk" than you and that's really saying something <6>
You are from England

That’s enough of a torture as it is.

Windy cold dark tiny shithole full of smog and ugly women. Keep thinking your a somebody, lmao is that what your parents made you think? Come to USA I’ll gladly give a factory peasant like you a reality check.

I get the feeling you’ve been crying yourself to sleep a lot lately.
Yep. Got such a good gummer from your wife it made me weep myself to bed like a wee baby.

Says the goof with the dog breed pitbull in his name. Bet you are a reeeal tough guy lmao.<GSPWoah>

<{hfved}>

All nerds laugh in fear.

giphy.gif

This is just cringey at this point lmao, have a good day pal
Your face is cringey kid

You hate Conor because he is superior to you. Same as you and any other English man. ya ugly pale frale English twit.

Bow to Conor you are inferior

Where’s brad Pickett at?

He said it for the hype.

Conor can say anything and will get shit for it. He’s whole career has involved getting into his opponents heads, and rival fans too, it just generates hype which translates into money for him.

Anyway, as for someone that is so hot on his social media, I am expecting a response sooner or later.

Gain a lot for who though?
McGregor and the ufc would be making less money to fight, and McGregor also wouldn’t have had a formal camp.

I can only imagine that what you mean is that he may be able to gain a bit of respect from some raging anonymous sherdoggers on the Internet...

Back