Khabib Nurmagomedov tweeted this to Conor lol

Oh he will fight smaller guys on short notice. His size advantage is his greatest advantage. Have we ever seen him fight an elite guy that was not smaller than he is? Nope.

That's a dumb argument and he didn't jump into those fights, his opponents dropped out. The weight is the equalizer and that's why they're called weight classes and not height or mass classes.

Conor trolls like:
49e.gif
Look at the lefty go

Lmao

You think Conor fights on 6 days notice?

How long you been watching mma kid? 6 weeks? Put the crack pipe down ya ratchet. <DisgustingHHH>

Tbf if I'd only been watching a year I still wouldn't have seen McGregor fight, because he ducks title defences.

No I don't think he'd fight on 6 days notice, but when you tweet out "Stay Ready" and post all these pictures of you working on your grappling, then somebody fighting for YOUR title pulls out and you keep your mouth shut, yeah you're gonna catch some flack for it

If he kept his mouth shut then it'd be stupid for anyone to criticise Conor. But he opened it and didn't back it up, so now he's getting shit.

This is simple stuff I'm not sure why you nuthuggers don't get it

Just raise the ceiling for all weights below WW by 5 lbs.

130 FLW
140 BW
150 FW
160 LW
170 WW

Fixes the massive 15 lb jump from LW and WW, and increases the competition pool for FLW. That's killing two major problems with one stone.
Or 4 stones in the same bag

That's a dumb argument and he didn't jump into those fights, his opponents dropped out. The weight is the equalizer and that's why they're called weight classes and not height or mass classes.

He has the height and mass at FW. He looked like a homeless crack head making that cut. He is ready to fight anyone at FW but at LW you can’t get this guy to fight.

Tbf if I'd only been watching a year I still wouldn't have seen McGregor fight, because he ducks title defences.

No I don't think he'd fight on 6 days notice, but when you tweet out "Stay Ready" and post all these pictures of you working on your grappling, then somebody fighting for YOUR title pulls out and you keep your mouth shut, yeah you're gonna catch some flack for it

If he kept his mouth shut then it'd be stupid for anyone to criticise Conor. But he opened it and didn't back it up, so now he's getting shit.

This is simple stuff I'm not sure why you nuthuggers don't get it
How does be ready equate to fighting on 6 days notice?

Ya dopehead

I just hope Khabib makes weight and gets his job done. That's all I ask.

How does be ready equate to fighting on 6 days notice?

Ya dopehead

I can see why you have yellows now with dumb shit like this lmao

Stay ready. Stay ready to fight. He's clearly not ready or willing to fight, so he deserves criticism for pretending he was.

Max knocking him out would instantly become the number 1 greatest moment of all time in mma history

I can see why you have yellows now with dumb shit like this lmao

Stay ready. Stay ready to fight. He's clearly not ready or willing to fight, so he deserves criticism for pretending he was.

Be ready doesn’t mean 6 days notice.

You interpreted that yourself. Probably because English isn’t your first language and you are a poor Russian like most of khabibs fans.

Be ready doesn’t mean 6 days notice.

You interpreted that yourself. Probably because English isn’t your first language and you are a poor Russian like most of khabibs fans.

Okay then enlightened one, please tell me exactly what Conor means by "Stay ready" if he doesn't mean he's staying ready.

Okay then enlightened one, please tell me exactly what Conor means by "Stay ready" if he doesn't mean he's staying ready.
Dana just released a statement saying he isn’t letting Conor fight on 6 days notice. Too much money on the line.

That’s what’s the problem is here numbskull. Or are you to ridden with Russian pride to even think properly right now?

Dana just released a statement saying he isn’t letting Conor fight on 6 days notice. Too much money on the line.

That’s what’s the problem is here numbskull. Or are you to ridden with Russian pride to even think properly right now?

Don't avoid the question man, what does "Stay Ready" mean if it doesn't mean that he's staying ready?
I'm not asking if Dana allowed him to fight, I'm asking what he meant.

And I'm from England not Russia lmao, if anything I should be very anti-russia right now

LMAO Colin tards on suicide watch now that their boy got exposed as a duck one more time and can't come with excuses lol

If Conor had said nothing then fine I'd agree, but the fact that he was posting "Stay ready" on twitter and said he wanted to step in against Edgar is the issue. You can't say all that and then when the fight falls through go silent.

If after Tony pulled out, if McGregor went on twitter and flat out said he wants to fight Khabib, with the public demand of it do you really think they wouldn't have made that fight? He won't fight Khabib unless it's for a ridiculous amount of money, because he knows he'll lose.

Newsflash, conor isn’t the matchmaker, so it’s irrelevant if he posted some ominous tweet saying ‘stay ready’, that isn’t how fights are made, especially when it comes to the highly anticipated return of your cashcow.

You’re massively over estimating the influence of mma fans and the twittersphere in being able to orchestrate fights of this strata for the ufc. The ufc is a business and doesn’t give a shit about the fans they already have, they want to expand and make more money, and not just cater to a few raging ‘hardcore’ sherdoggers on the Internet, half of which don’t buy ppv or attend shows.

The ufc desperately wants mainstream success to bring in more revenue. Mcgregors first fight back from the mayweather fight is the biggest opportunity the ufc have had in trying gain more of that success. Why would they rush that on 6 days notice when they can just sit around a bit longer and milk the promo with the narrative of McGregor coming back to regain his stripped title?

Not to mention the leverage McGregor would have over the ufc to get him on that card in the first place.

Ufc is a business, not a fighting league.

But i thought he didn't care about Conor and was gonna make him get in line

As soon as there is an opening he's begging it

{<jordan}
Lol this so much, begging for that red panty night, it's pathetic really

Back