SBBC: What happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
the supp industry is freaking huge.
something on the order of $5 billion a year
just checked, more like $27 billion
amazing
That's insane.

I didn’t say of muscle. I just stopped doing really hard cardio. I personally think my metabolism is fucked up.
My metabolism is fucking trash but I think it's because I only just found out I was Diabetic Type 2 in like November so my body is still adjusting to all that shit.

I'll NOT be hungry at like 6:30 when I wake up... I'll eat cause I know I should like an egg and a small spinach salad or some shit. By 8:30... starving in court. 9:15 rolls around when the hearing is done and I'm not hungry again.

ARGH!

Red Bull? Heart attack looms
He has wings, worth it.

Wish I was still under 30 when I could eat like crap, drink tons of beer and do no cardio and still be jacked and cut.

Wish I was still under 30 when I could eat like crap, drink tons of beer and do no cardio and still be jacked and cut.

I never noticed a difference until about two years ago probably. I also switched jobs and started eating out for like 80% of my meals so I’m sure that didn’t help. But I gained like 15 pounds over about 18 months so I decided to jump on the keto wagon. It’s not too hard, I dearly miss craft beer, pizza and chips though. Went to Javier’s in Newport last week and it was pretty shitty watching my co workers all go to town on the chips and salsa.

If your metabolism turns to shit you should get a full blood panel. More than likely your thryoid has slowed down or your test is dropping. Easily corrected with synthroid and TRT.

If your metabolism turns to shit you should get a full blood panel. More than likely your thryoid has slowed down or your test is dropping. Easily corrected with synthroid and TRT.
I'd do TRT right now if I wasn't trying to have another kid.

ha, I tried to get my doc to give TRT and she said no.
something like "You're getting older now, you just have to deal with it."
:(

I never noticed a difference until about two years ago probably. I also switched jobs and started eating out for like 80% of my meals so I’m sure that didn’t help. But I gained like 15 pounds over about 18 months so I decided to jump on the keto wagon. It’s not too hard, I dearly miss craft beer, pizza and chips though. Went to Javier’s in Newport last week and it was pretty shitty watching my co workers all go to town on the chips and salsa.
I'm not going to do keto since I like to eat tortillas and drink beer too much. I just stay away from fast food and meal prep as much as possible. Haven't really had time to hit the gym due to work the last few months though but after the 16th I should be good.

I started drinking vodka tonics and Pinot grigio instead of good beer. A few months back I cut out alcohol completely. Apparently, vodka/grigio white girl wasted isn't a good look.

During my cheat weekend two weeks ago I drank all the beers and all the pizzas. It was glorious.

I cut out all bread and pasta from my diet and I only have one beer a day now.
no way I'm giving up tequila though, fuck that noise.
we'll see how it goes. need to drop about 15lbs

just wait til you hit 50, then shit really slows down.
I have to drink an entire Red Bull just to get the energy to go
to the gym these days.
giphy.gif

sorry for PIP'ing you @Sara ...

ha, I tried to get my doc to give TRT and she said no.
something like "You're getting older now, you just have to deal with it."
:(

That's pretty fucked up. Go to a male clinic. They'll hook you up and they're more knowledgeable than a standard Endo.

Imo, what your doctor is doing is irresponsible. I agree with Revo that you should find a new PCM.

A response isn't what happened here. There were multiple responses and then a bunch of little girls started whispering, giggling and talking shit in a different subforum. That's about as up in your feelings as it gets on the internet.

The worst part is that this happens in here on a pretty regular basis, it's been normalized. It's a bad look. This thread is supposed to be the wild west; the last bastion of free speech and flaming commentary. No room for real feelings related to some dipshit trolling...unless it's hilarious.

I remember when this was all corn fields and people got upset because they were too poor to have DVR.

The guy put me on ignore a while ago.

I had to come up with creative ways for him to notice me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back