Crime “Words alone” are no reason to kill, Man gets 10 years for punching woman over N-word

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-trial-killing-rapper-punch/story?id=13724992

I agree if your assertion is that people that assault others are woefully underprepared for the very real consequences that can happen

"But officer, i only meant to cause serious bodily harm, not death, when i punched them as hard as i could"

Whoa she killed a dude with one punch, thats crazy do you got a follow up on this?

Startz is 5-foot-5' and weighs 142 pounds and Goldstein said, "She's a young girl with no training in body building or karate or fighting or anything like that

What a piece of shit. Control your emotions, you enormous man child.

it very rarely happens.

i have never seen anyone die by getting punched and hitting their head on the concrete.
Just cause you never seen it dont mean its not possible, you probably live in a nice area. people are now telling you people have died from one punch, listen to them and avoid these situations. Better safe than sorry.

Man what a fucked up pussy ass society that defends this 260lb linebacker for throwing a full force punch on a small woman, resulting in her death, her fucking actual death as in shes gone forever. If she had kids or a family, now their lives are fucked forever.

Yet you have full grown red blooded "men" here defending his actions because his fweelings got hurt by the N word. Men from 100s of years ago from all over the world, including Africans would look at you idiots in disbelief, laughing at your cowardice.

The west is done, you guys jumped the shark ages ago.

bullshit.

can you not see the size of this man. id wager no one for a long time (if at all) has called him the n word.

The only time I hear countless N-bombs is when I watch the First 48 or listen to rap music.

The mexicans I know are more racist against black people than the white people I know. They don't call them the N word though. They have other words that they use undercover

Yes, growing up in cali mexicans are different than whites, they dont have the white guilt, Mexicans will retaliate toward blacks and at this moment latinos outnumber blacks in terms of gangs, the mexican and central american gangs put fear in blacks, occassionaly you get the dumb kid who sucker punches severly hurting a latino and doesnt realize that latino has connection or family with a vicious vengeful cartel or gang and the black kid winds up dead and nobody cares.

They actually had a black flight where a lot of black families from compton, inglewood, lynwood fled to places like moreno valley because of the influx of mexicans.

You rarely see blacks fuck with mexicans dressed in cowboy hats and boots, these narco cultura mexicans could be cartel so they dont fuck with them.

I remember my heart pounding in san pedro i went to buy some fish on the pier and the place was blasting narcocorrido music and packed with these cowboy hat mexicans they had a party and i was the only black man at this place and they were giving me dirty looks, i was in line and after like a few minutes i left i went to another place i didnt want them to single me out a lot of them were drunk.

Whoa she killed a dude with one punch, thats crazy do you got a follow up on this?

Startz is 5-foot-5' and weighs 142 pounds and Goldstein said, "She's a young girl with no training in body building or karate or fighting or anything like that

Lol at "bodybuilding"

Man what a fucked up pussy ass society that defends this 260lb linebacker for throwing a full force punch on a small woman, resulting in her death, her fucking actual death as in shes gone forever. If she had kids or a family, now their lives are fucked forever.

Yet you have full grown red blooded "men" here defending his actions because his fweelings got hurt by the N word. Men from 100s of years ago from all over the world, including Africans would look at you idiots in disbelief, laughing at your cowardice.

The west is done, you guys jumped the shark ages ago.

You have leftist slime ball cowards defending this puke

What a piece of shit. Control your emotions, you enormous man child.

One of the biggest issues I saw while working as a policeman in black communities was the lack of impulse control even over trivial issues

You are terrible. The worst. If a white husband punched and killed his wife for 6 hours of profane verbal abuse in front of children, you would-- on the chance he wasn't a fkn leftist-- not shill for him or give any lienency.

This dude is HUGE. You can't go punching a woman for insulting you, you idiot. He could have opened his hand and really got the point across, and maybe done his year.. He's a murderer.

Not exactly murder but still... Impulsive simpleton

lol
yup. solely a black thing

Not what I said. At all. However, you'd be unwise to overlook this in order to not offend or spare the "feelz"

Went to a call for a shooting over a pork chop. Really.

Given the troubling lack of father figures in the black community its not really a stretch to figure out why this is so pervasive

This dude got beat verbally by a legally dead drunk bitch.

Dude's girlfriend didn't even take his side. She said she didn't hear shit. Throw the book at him.

Yes, growing up in cali mexicans are different than whites, they dont have the white guilt, Mexicans will retaliate toward blacks and at this moment latinos outnumber blacks in terms of gangs, the mexican and central american gangs put fear in blacks, occassionaly you get the dumb kid who sucker punches severly hurting a latino and doesnt realize that latino has connection or family with a vicious vengeful cartel or gang and the black kid winds up dead and nobody cares.

They actually had a black flight where a lot of black families from compton, inglewood, lynwood fled to places like moreno valley because of the influx of mexicans.

You rarely see blacks fuck with mexicans dressed in cowboy hats and boots, these narco cultura mexicans could be cartel so they dont fuck with them.

I remember my heart pounding in san pedro i went to buy some fish on the pier and the place was blasting narcocorrido music and packed with these cowboy hat mexicans they had a party and i was the only black man at this place and they were giving me dirty looks, i was in line and after like a few minutes i left i went to another place i didnt want them to single me out a lot of them were drunk.

I worked at a Latino club in St Louis called El Volcan formerly called LaOnda.

Those boots always made me laugh

You're free to sucker punch or assault him because "wirdz" hurt "feelz" and according to the leftist degenerates that means you have carte blanche to assault

Are you really that offended by punching people? You claim to be a cop; you never thought, "man this chick needs to get slapped" on all the times you got called in and found some drunk lady screeching at some guy twice her size?

I'm not that offended by him hitting her. I'm horrified that he hit her as hard as he did and I feel terrible that she died. It's a shitty, regretable situation all around, but let's not go crazy. Remember that MMA guy that punched Snooki? Is he a murderer? If she had died, would that make him a murderer?

Wait....seriously?

He threw one punch after being called a word meant to dehumanize him. A word that he had undoubtedly heard countless times in his life to dismiss him as subhuman trash.

Tragic all around, but 10 years for throwing one punch that would not conceivably have been predicted as killing a person....that sounds about right.

I dont think she is white and she did not speak English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back