Khabib and Artem Lobov confrontation in UFC 223 hotel lobby [WITH VIDEO]

Real alphas, you mean the 4+ bodyguards who are 6' 2" +, about 240lbs?

Conor is a midget compared to Khabib, and he was pissing his pants.

Look at that "alpha" Conor when he faced Nate Diaz, lol!

giphy.gif
midget? they are almost the same size....Khabib walks up to the Arena security with 2 other guys. Conor is with JK and doesnt react so is basically by himself. Conor walks forward saying "let him go, wtf do you wanna do?"

oh my god, khabib shook him that bad he asked what khabib wants to do....... and the chicken shit dagestani walked away.

oh look going back to that old chestnut are we? Conor has always admired the Diaz brothers, I think he thought once the fight was over they could at least show each other respect, so thats all he was trying to do. be respectful.

You know real fights don't work like that right? If Conor was ever stupid enough to try choke Floyd, he would get his head smashed in from 5 different guys.
you do know I meant if they fought in a no rules 1 on 1 fight dont you....... skill for skill Conor COULD choke him unconcious in roughly that time, Conor knew floyd wouldnt do shit so thats why it doesnt matter

Your 20 second after reaction is a great read on your mental state

You have something in common with your tormentor, you think that acting a certain way gets counteracted with words

You act like a tough guy, say “stay ready”, then hide in the shadows behind a book of excuses you’ve been churning through

Actions speak louder than any words you can yell out of loudspeaker

That’s the beauty in dealing with the delusional, they will twist and turn in the wind, but they’ll always revert to their wet napkin state
act like a tough guy? motherfucker Im still recovering from having a heart attack...... theres nothing tough about me anymore

yet here you are again, acting like you have a clue lol

#stayready McNugget, where you at? Bring me the Burger King!
last time Khabib ate something the week of the fight it almost killed him

maybe he shouldnt be asking for burgers

they are, but what do

act like a tough guy? motherfucker Im still recovering from having a heart attack...... theres nothing tough about me anymore

yet here you are again, acting like you have a clue lol
Comprehension isn’t your strong suit

Speedy recovery !

And run the risk of Conor never coming back because Artem knows his game inside and out? I don't think so.
Conor isn’t coming back bro... and what do you know about chram, what’s that cocksucker been up to?

If he injured khabib at all, then we would fully lose our main event this Saturday.

Sooooo probably we should realize this encounter could have been a disaster

haha

Khabib and his boys don't fuck about

but Lobov isn't all there mentally so it should have been just him and Khabib, not 10 of them surrounding him

Khabib talks shit about him - Artem walks off - Khabib follows him - Khabib gangs up on him with his Caucasus crew and everyone is moist for Khabib.

This community is so weird.

Can't wait until Max KO's him. Durable, 5 round, rangy fighter. Bet on it.

It seems very cowardly bully type behavior from kebab.

looks like the bigger bitch is the bitch walking around with a crew surrounding people. that's a straight up bitch thing to do.

don't forget, this is the same person who threatened a person over a religious joke.
how you guys going to support a militant anti-free speech village idiot like him?

When has Lobov ever mentioned his name though? Khabib trying his hardest to get the red panty night, next he'll be trying to mean mug Conor's mother.
Exactly. Khabib using the "are you looking at me" to investigate a fight is quite retarded. Never go full retard Khabib.

Exactly. Khabib using the "are you looking at me" to investigate a fight is quite retarded. Never go full retard Khabib.
its that thing they do in movies... its kinda shrewd, actually.... the bad guy kidnaps the heroes’ gf and uses her as bait.

Really wow?
I can't believe what I am reading

I understand the Canor hate I truely do. I understand Khabib confronting Lobov for the words he said. But you do that alone, you don't do that with 75 fucking blood thirsty lunatics

This is the equivalent of the whole of SBG Ireland running up and surrounding Floyd mayweather sr for media quotes disparaging canor

Conor is so deep in Khabib's head he can't even deal with his training partners without getting triggered

Really wow?
I can't believe what I am reading

I understand the Canor hate I truely do. I understand Khabib confronting Lobov for the words he said. But you do that alone, you don't do that with 75 fucking blood thirsty lunatics

This is the equivalent of the whole of SBG Ireland running up and surrounding Floyd mayweather sr for media quotes disparaging canor
It really is very unsportsmanlike of Khabib. He is losing his cool...maybe the weight cut, maybe the pressure of the lw title fight...who knows, but some cracks are showing, for sure.

Back