Khabib and Artem Lobov confrontation in UFC 223 hotel lobby [WITH VIDEO]

Khabib was lucky Artem didn't kill him on the spot.

Khabib has less drawing power than Claudia Gadehla.

He only has 200,000 twitter followers. You compare him to Russian tennis giant Maria Sharapova and there is something exaggerated about his draw amongst Russians and his social media followers.

The instagram is just anyone who likes memes. Sharapova is selling $200 racquets to middle class American and Russians.

I can be intimidating as fuck too with 10 goons surrounding one guy

Khabib has less drawing power than Claudia Gadehla.

He only has 200,000 twitter followers. You compare him to Russian tennis giant Maria Sharapova and there is something exaggerated about his draw amongst Russians and his social media followers.
So 4 million Instagram followers aka the most among active ufc fighters is nothing? The man who had the highest viewed episode of the mma hour has less drawing power than Gadelha? Okay...

I didn't like Khabib doing this with pack of friends behind him, but seriously, looking at Lobov, he totally got it coming and deserves a bigger bitch slap. Dude is a joke hanging on Conor's nuts, his little sparring puppy, and dares to shit talk a true professional and top fighter like Khabib.
hahah so by your logic 25 of Artems closest friends should encircle you. Because you dare talk shit about a professional fighter

with a baby on the way...Artem isn't ready for a fight right now....
dee-devlin-conor-mcgregor-pregnant-baby-bump-270317.png
Wow she is cute! I guess afterall that size/reach do not matter !

hahah so by your logic 25 of Artems closest friends should encircle you. Because you dare talk shit about a professional fighter
I bring that upon myself if I dare to shit talk him when we have the likelihood of meeting in such circumstances. It is not like Khabib went on a frenzied hunt for Lobov no matter where he was. It was Lobov crossing paths with Khabib and his group.

I bring that upon myself if I dare to shit talk him when we have the likelihood of meeting in such circumstances. It is not like Khabib went on a frenzied hunt for Lobov no matter where he was. It was Lobov crossing paths with Khabib and his group.
Stop trying to justify pussy shit
This is the equivalent of The whole of SBG Ireland running up on floyd mayweather sr because of some random off beat media comments disparaging Canor.

Stop trying to justify pussy shit
This is the equivalent of The whole of SBG Ireland running up on floyd mayweather sr because of some random off beat media comments disparaging Canor.
You're the one defending a bitch move by Lobov. What are you saying here, that he should run his mouth like a pussy and then just walk by Khabib as if he nothing happened? There are human beings too, not just some robotic figures the public get angry over. I already made it clear it's Lobov who happened to run into Khabib and his team, not Khabib's team actively seeking him out, so your example is out of touch.

Except Artem DID talk shit, so he deserves no empathy in this situation.

He gets even less empathy for denying he talked shit when confronted about it.

At least man up and own it.

1) a person always deserves at least some measure of empathy. If you disagree then I would ask: at what point does a human being become unworthy of empathy?

2) Whether or not you can empathize with a person reflects on you, not on them. Though, this doesn't necessarily mean you should make decisions based on empathy all the time.

3) you say artem "deserves no empathy" and then go on to state he "deserves even less empathy" so I don't think you are really thinking things through since that makes no sense. Can a person have negative empathy?

1) a person always deserves at least some measure of empathy. If you disagree then I would ask: at what point does a human being become unworthy of empathy?

2) Whether or not you can empathize with a person reflects on you, not on them. Though, this doesn't necessarily mean you should make decisions based on empathy all the time.

3) you say artem "deserves no empathy" and then go on to state he "deserves even less empathy" so I don't think you are really thinking things through since that makes no sense. Can a person have negative empathy?

He got what he deserved.

If Khabib stabbed him or severely beat him over his comments, I would feel bad for Artem.

But all Khabib did was make him look like a bitch and give him a little slap on the head, which is well deserved in this situation, IMO.

He got what he deserved.

If Khabib stabbed him or severely beat him over his comments, I would feel bad for Artem.

But all Khabib did was make him look like a bitch and give him a little slap on the head, which is well deserved in this situation, IMO.

nice side step. I didn't say I feel bad for artem. I am objecting to people seemingly forgetting they're not khabib when discussing this. I also objected to you saying artem deserves no empathy. You don't have to feel bad for him. To say he deserves no empathy is almost to say he's subhuman (and it reflects very poorly on you). As I stated (and you ignored) everyone deserves some measure of empathy. I dunno...maybe you don't know what empathy is or the value of it (as I stated in a previous post)

nice side step. I didn't say I feel bad for artem. I am objecting to people seemingly forgetting they're not khabib when discussing this. I also objected to you saying artem deserves no empathy. You don't have to feel bad for him. To say he deserves no empathy is almost to say he's subhuman (and it reflects very poorly on you). As I stated (and you ignored) everyone deserves some measure of empathy. I dunno...maybe you don't know what empathy is or the value of it (as I stated in a previous post)

Lol he doesn't deserve empathy in this situation. There is no way that I can empathize with him, because I would never talk shit about someone in an interview and then deny it when they confront me about it. And if I did, and I got the same treatment Artem did, I would say I deserve it.

I just said that I would feel bad for him if something genuinely awful happened to him, so clearly I am not saying that Artem is undeserving of empathy as a human being.

Lol he doesn't deserve empathy in this situation. There is no way that I can empathize with him, because I would never talk shit about someone in an interview and then deny it when they confront me about it. And if I did, and I got the same treatment Artem did, I would say I deserve it.

I just said that I would feel bad for him if something genuinely awful happened to him, so clearly I am not saying that Artem is undeserving of empathy as a human being.
and I just said "you don't have to feel bad for him." Am I not being clear? Feeling bad for someone != empathy

It's as I thought. You don't really know what empathy is

and I just said "you don't have to feel bad for him." Am I not being clear? Feeling bad for someone != empathy

It's as I thought. You don't really know what empathy is

Its impossible to feel bad for someone without empathizing with them...

Its impossible to feel bad for someone without empathizing with them...

that's not true. You can be unable to understand or share a persons feelings but still feel bad for them because of your own projected feelings. Simply feeling bad for someone would be sympathy. Feeling bad for artem if he were stabbed demonstrates you're thinking about sympathy rather than empathy, I think.

Basically what I was getting at was this: empathy, the ability to understand or share another person's feelings from their perspective (this is what google gives as a definition and it is sufficient right now) is what makes us "human" as opposed to just animals. Empathy isn't something that you dole out and expect people to be grateful for. It is something that everyone deserves at least some measure of (you do too, but to deny it to others would be to deny it to yourself). Again, you don't have to feel bad for artem. I don't really feel that bad for him either, tbh. But one should still be capable of understanding artem's perspective there. Even if you think it's bullshit. To dismiss this as impossible or dismiss artem as unworthy of empathy reflects more on you than on him.

that's not true. You can be unable to understand or share a persons feelings but still feel bad for them because of your own projected feelings. Simply feeling bad for someone would be sympathy. Feeling bad for artem if he were stabbed demonstrates you're thinking about sympathy rather than empathy, I think.

Basically what I was getting at was this: empathy, the ability to understand or share another person's feelings from their perspective (this is what google gives as a definition and it is sufficient right now) is what makes us "human" as opposed to just animals. Empathy isn't something that you dole out and expect people to be grateful for. It is something that everyone deserves at least some measure of (you do too, but to deny it to others would be to deny it to yourself). Again, you don't have to feel bad for artem. I don't really feel that bad for him either, tbh. But one should still be capable of understanding artem's perspective there. Even if you think it's bullshit. To dismiss this as impossible or dismiss artem as unworthy of empathy reflects more on you than on him.

What is Artem's perspective?

He talked shit and got punked for it... Then tried to deny he talked shit in the first place. Why am I supposed to empathize with that?

I'm not saying that Artem as a human being is undeserving of empathy, I am just saying that in this situation I am not really able to empathize with him because I would never put myself in that type of situation.

kebab needing his team to scare a midget, i hope Max beats some honour into him.

Back