Khabib and Artem Lobov confrontation in UFC 223 hotel lobby [WITH VIDEO]

It really is very unsportsmanlike of Khabib. He is losing his cool...maybe the weight cut, maybe the pressure of the lw title fight...who knows, but some cracks are showing, for sure.

the dude is a mental midget. not to mention he's a follower of a certain violent political philosophy that is against free speech.

I am just sayin that's very dangerous words . Blood revenge was usual thing not that far in Past but of course it's not leagal now and there's forces in Chechen republic will prevent it . Anyway i am assuming Khabib is just baiting Conor but Islam will have to swallow this words
Blood revenge for saying a bad word, how fucked up can you be.

I still can't believe Artem let Khabib put his hands on him like that. He must've been so shook, to not even hit his had away when he grabbed the back of his neck and then slapped him twice in the head.
What's Artem gonna do? Not only is Khabib one of the greatest fighters in the world, he's also with his goons, AND they are all devout muslim fanatics with ties to Chechen war lords. You can't really do anything in a situation like that, I would be scared too.

What's Artem gonna do? Not only is Khabib one of the greatest fighters in the world, he's also with his goons, AND they are all devout muslim fanatics with ties to Chechen war lords. You can't really do anything in a situation like that, I would be scared too.
He didn't think about that when he was calling him a "coward" and a "pussy" in the interview? He had to know he was going to run into him in NY, they are fighting on the same card. How dumb is this guy?

I would like to see all media wars resolved this way.
Colby got boomeranged. Artem got slapped.
Too bad Conor wasn't there

I didn't like Khabib doing this with pack of friends behind him, but seriously, looking at Lobov, he totally got it coming and deserves a bigger bitch slap. Dude is a joke hanging on Conor's nuts, his little sparring puppy, and dares to shit talk a true professional and top fighter like Khabib.

He didn't think about that when he was calling him a "coward" and a "pussy" in the interview? He had to know he was going to run into him in NY, they are fighting on the same card. How dumb is this guy?
It's the fight game, people talk shit.

with a baby on the way...Artem isn't ready for a fight right now....
dee-devlin-conor-mcgregor-pregnant-baby-bump-270317.png

Huh? you know he's fighting Saturday right?

Artem should’ve headbutted him. A cut or broken nose puts him out of the fight, costs him many rubles.

Khabib needs to be smarter

Artem is a fake Russian everyone in Russia knows that. Khabib 2.5 million twitter followers... Artem 5k twitter followers who the fook.

It was a whole herd of manlets ready to thrown down then 2 normal sized guys came in and defused the whole situation.

Artem is a fake Russian everyone in Russia knows that. Khabib 2.5 million twitter followers... Artem 5k twitter followers who the fook.
You were hired to talk shit about Artem here, I just know it. Your information is bogus.

Back