Khabib and Artem Lobov confrontation in UFC 223 hotel lobby [WITH VIDEO]

What is Artem's perspective?

He talked shit and got punked for it... Why am I supposed to empathize with that?

I think you're still talking about sympathy. I never said you are supposed to do anything. I said (1) you should be capable of it, (2) everyone deserves it and (3) to dismiss someone as unworthy of empathy or as impossible to empathize with reflects more on you than on them. You do whatever you want lol. Either I'm not being clear enough, you're not taking the time to think about my responses, or you haven't encountered related ideas in your life. I'm not gonna continue taking the time to respond if you're just going to ignore my posts and repeat yourself

Someone has to add subtitles
I hate not knowing what they are saying

Translation:

Kabib: why your chicken always talking shit
Artem: I dont know him. We just train together
Kabib: where he is?
Artem: Hiding
Kabib: I don't have my watch you know what time it is?
Artem: Kabib time
Kabib: okay go before I slap the shit out of you

I think you're still talking about sympathy. I never said you are supposed to do anything. I said (1) you should be capable of it, (2) everyone deserves it and (3) to dismiss someone as unworthy of empathy or as impossible to empathize with reflects more on you than on them. You do whatever you want lol. Either I'm not being clear enough, you're not taking the time to think about my responses, or you haven't encountered related ideas in your life. I'm not gonna continue taking the time to respond if you're just going to ignore my posts and repeat yourself

Did you empathize with Cody when TJ screamed in his face?

Did you empathize with Cody when TJ screamed in his face?

you continue to say empathy when you are referring to sympathy; you continue to use empathy as a synonym for feeling bad for someone. I'm done talking to you, you dense ass mother fucker. Goddamn.

<TheWire1>
Page 4 already but here is the conflict:

Rasul mirzaev (dagistani mma fighter) was destroyed last year in his home after a party night with lobov. Lovov started talking shit defending Conor against some random chechens and dagestanis. Rasul defended lobov and lobov took the next flight back to Irland.

They gave rasul a visit with multiple shots and knife wounds on the next day:

rasul-mirzaev-conor-mcgregor-artem-lobov-khabib-nurmagomedov-ufc-mma-moscow-russia-attack-574866.jpg

They fucked up one of their own because of Artem. The guys have ties with magomed, who is in prison since last week and is the main sponsor of Khabib.
https://www.google.de/amp/s/www.blo...-russian-mma-embezzlement-karim-zidan-feature

I don t have time to continue but Artem has a major fuckup in Russia and is only to been to seen with 10+ security in the moscow streets

please continue the story,,, since everything blew out of control right now

Russian gonna Russian? I am surprised so many people are surprised by this video one trip to Youtube this looks like another day in Russia.

Back