GGG vs Jaime Munguia May 5

Get more buys if he fought Seano

Can Jaime Munguia come in with bleached ginger hair so we can imagine GGG fighting Canelo?

It's gonna be like a David haye fight on Dave.

Pretty record to make it look decent. But he'll be ridiculously over matched. I have no idea who that is.

No point in even doing the fight.

Of course I'm not happy about this fight. I am a boxing fan unlike you who watches it for the man more than the sport.
LOL absolute rubbish. You 'pretend' to be this unbiased oracle of boxing but you are more biased against fighters like GGG and Lomachenko because you love to go against the fan favourites. I've been around these forums long enough to know you are full of shit when it comes to your claim of being unbiased. Try it on someone else.

<DontBelieve1>

Youre a fan of fighters just like the rest of us.
Oh sure, I prefer certain fighters. I don't get excited about mismatches though.

LOL absolute rubbish. You 'pretend' to be this unbiased oracle of boxing but you are more biased against fighters like GGG and Lomachenko because you love to go against the fan favourites. I've been around these forums long enough to know you are full of shit when it comes to your claim of being unbiased. Try it on someone else.
I like Golovkin and Lomachenko. I just don't like fans like you.

You like Lomchenko? Really... you said he was boring to watch and one dimensional. When did you become a fan? I knew you'd come around anyway, the guy is just too talented for even you to keep criticising him. And I couldn't give a flying fuck if you 'like' fans like me, just don't pretend you're above us because you are 'unbiased' when it's clearly BS. And BS you like GGG, you are always posting something negative about him. You can't help yourself.

Last edited:
GGG should just wait it out and fight Billy Joe Saunders in June in England. Nobody is gonna want to pay for a ppv with Joe Schmoe from Mexico.

Yes, it's Canelo's fault, but since when is it ok for the backup option to be a tune up fight?

It's not like the fight is a week away, they have a month to prepare!

Btw Munguia is the 18th ranked 154 lber according to boxrec.

So much deception in the sport today!

Bro, since when was Amir fucking Khan a worthwhile choice for Canelo and they had planned that well out from the fight date? GGG is behind the eight-ball here for a lot of reasons. Accept that. One month to tailor your game plan and camp is an utter joke.

GGG should just wait it out and fight Billy Joe Saunders in June in England. Nobody is gonna want to pay for a ppv with Joe Schmoe from Mexico.

Ducking everyone to not take the BIG fights isnt he...at least someone knows the drill

there in all likelihood is a non-refundable deposit paid for the ppv transmission by gbp and loeffler so they have to make the best out of a bad situation. golovkins not going to risk a big payday against a ped-free canelo or bjs for peanuts against dervachenko, andrade or whoever. everyone wanted canelo/golovkin, everything else is going to fail, regardless

Yes, it's Canelo's fault, but since when is it ok for the backup option to be a tune up fight?

It's not like the fight is a week away, they have a month to prepare!

Btw Munguia is the 18th ranked 154 lber according to boxrec.

So much deception in the sport today!

Yeah, obviously unwilling to offer the right money to the right opponent. Bollocks.

Please, you don't even believe this. Maybe you do if you are a sociopath.

Anytime there is anything posted about GGG, you turn it into a negative.

This is 100% Canelo's fault and everyone knows it. Sad part is, you don't.

You like Lomchenko? Really... you said he was boring to watch and one dimensional. When did you become a fan? I knew you'd come around anyway, the guy is just too talented for even you to keep criticising him. And I couldn't give a flying fuck if you 'like' fans like me, just don't pretend you're above us because you are 'unbiased' when it's clearly BS. And BS you like GGG, you are always posting something negative about him. You can't help yourself.
Yeah, he's fun to watch. go ahead and read the threads. My only gripe with him is his fans who pretend he's the better than he is, the guys who like to pretend Nicholas Walters was some incredible talent- shit like that.

Who

Da

Fook

Please, you don't even believe this. Maybe you do if you are a sociopath.

Anytime there is anything posted about GGG, you turn it into a negative.

This is 100% Canelo's fault and everyone knows it. Sad part is, you don't.
Because people exaggerate what he is. Naturally fans of the guy are going to see me disagreeing with them as negative. Doesn't mean people have to start insulting me, my family and my dog because of it.

Wow. James Mungia is the real deal. Been following his streak for a while, and this is a very risky fight for GGG.

I gotta say, I think it would be a crime for this kid to fight Golovkin. He's only like 21 years old. He's got some tools but he's pretty stiff and stationary. I can't imagine Golovkin doesn't roll over this kid within 2 rounds.

Wow. James Mungia is the real deal. Been following his streak for a while, and this is a very risky fight for GGG.
<{fry}>

Not sure if this is trolling me because I said fans would pretend Golovkins can opponent was great.

Yeah, he's fun to watch. go ahead and read the threads. My only gripe with him is his fans who pretend he's the better than he is, the guys who like to pretend Nicholas Walters was some incredible talent- shit like that.
BS you claimed he was boring to watch and one dimensional. Now you do a full u-turn on that! You are full of shit!

Back