Ray Borg going to hospital because can't open eye due to shrapnel

Soy boy.

He's complaining about his vision yet he gets into twitter arguments and is well enough to suspiciously delete his original tweet saying he nearly got hit. How fucking dumb are you? Have you heard of persomalpinjury lawyers?
So just to clarify, you think being able to tweet proves his vision is good enough to fight another man inside a cage?

Like I already mentioned, could just have been stuck to his lashes / eyelids. Delayed insertion.

Sorry, not buying 5 hours. I hope he went right away so it doesn't look like it's a money grab. I don't know the details.

care434.gif

iu

Sorry, not buying 5 hours. I hope he went right away so it doesn't look like it's a money grab. I don't know the details.

lmao fuck that it should be a money grab. conor is always money this, money that. why shouldn't anyone on that bus try and get money out of him

coulda fucked up the money of everyone on that bus, take him for what you can. no reason to go easy on conor after all that shit he did

It's called tempered glass, and it's designed to shatter into rounded, smaller chunks as opposed to jaggered, bigger pieces like regular glass does. I'm actually pretty surprised so many people have gotten hurt. I've seen people shatter giant tempered glass doors over themselves by accident, and I've yet to see someone even get a scratch.

It didn't at all look like it was that kind of glass. If you look at the second impact on the front windshield, it has a star pattern with not much spread. The kind if glass you are referring too would fracture through and through all directions.

So just to clarify, you think being able to tweet proves his vision is good enough to fight another man inside a cage?
I think you've never got glass in your eye. You don't get into twitter conversations, it's an immediate concern.

lmao fuck that it should be a money grab. conor is always money this, money that. why shouldn't anyone on that bus try and get money out of him

coulda fucked up the money of everyone on that bus

That's fine, hopefully they were smart about it and got checked out right away. Tweeting out your OK, and then going to the ER 5 hours later claiming you're hurt makes people raise an eyebrow. Not to mention Ray deleted his tweets saying he was fine.

Seriously though, they might scrap the entire event now.

At first I thought no but its a 12 fight card. If Chiesa, Bruce Leeroy, and Borg didn't fight then its down to a 9 fight card. I don't think they will put on a PPV with only 9 fights. I'm not sure though.

I hope Conor loses his entire fortune, goes to jail, gets divorced and never gets to see his child again, so he gets depressed and dies of a cocaine overdose convulsing in pain until foam comes out of his mouth.

<{Joewithit}>

Are there any pictures of the "survivors" of this heinous attack yet?

I'm sorry, but this whole thing looks staged.

I won't miss his fight, but that sucks, too bad the girl fights didnt get pulled as well

I think you've never got glass in your eye.
Keyword being eye. Singular.

You can still tweet if your vision is impaired in one eye. Fighting is a whole 'nother story.

Hope he's alright.

Conor needs to go to rehab or a psych hospital ASAP.

Attacking mob people, a ref, an official, injuring and scaring UFC brass, injuring fellow fighters....

The guy needs to grow up before he gets himself or his friends/family killed/hurt or ends up killing/hurting someone else

Keyword being eye. Singular.

You can still tweet if your vision is impaired in one eye. Fighting is a whole 'nother story.
You can but you wouldn't. Mainly because you have glass particle(s) in your eye and arguing with twitter trolls will come second to everything until you got them removed

But keep straw clutching buddy.

Seems a little weird for him to tweet he was fine and now suddenly have shrapnel in his eyes
EYE.
Not.
EYES.
S.
Extra.
Meaning multiple.

Have you ever tried closing one eye? You'd be surprised to learn that you can indeed have vision with one eye, enough to hop on twitter while you wait around in a hospital.

But what am I saying?

How dare people complain about getting glass in their eyes! They should be so lucky to have Conor throw glass in their eyes, most of Conor's fanboys would eat glass if that meant playing touch butt with Conor.

No one but Conor matters.
He must he allowed to have his temper tantrums!

latest

The only money grab is Conor taking money out of Ray's pocket if his fight is canceled.

Back