Who thinks Lesnar crushes Ngannou and loses to Stipe?

BROCKTOBER is back. BROCKTOBER doesn’t lose to anybody.

If Brock can avoid getting KTFO within the first 90 seconds against Ngannou, it's time to go to Suplex Grapplef#ck City

I do think Brock has a chance against Stipe, but would need an exceedingly smart game plan. Bullrush strength can only get you so far against another good wrestler. (Remember how Cain was able to pop right back up from his takedowns and open a can of whoop@ss...)

We all know this fight won't happen especially with sjw crowd nowadays. They don't want to see blond hair blue eye white gorilla demolish two immigrants in national

Brock is 5-3

Brock has only one fight that isn't in the UFC - so he has 8 fights in the UFC, and one of his wins got overturned, and his loss to Mir was when he was green. See the rematch.

Aside from arguably Heath Herring (who was still a legitimate HW and Brock toyed with) Brock has faced nobody but world class champions...

Brock has more fights in the UFC than Ngannou and has faced way tougher competition. He had a serious bout with diverticulitis which changed him quite a bit.

IF lesnar beats ngannou he gets caught by USADA, or he fights him cleans and loses. Or he most likely doesn't fight him at all and stays in WWE

Brock/Stipe would be a repeat of Brock/Cain.

I don't think Ngannou's grappling is that bad. He looked bad against Stipe because Stipe is just on another level. I think Brock has a chance against Ngannou, but I would favor Ngannou

He has a chance at the beginning of each round he makes it through but if he catches Brock he will fold because Cain did not even hit him that hard before he quit. He would put that guy on his back faster than a 20 dollar chicken head
Brock fought somebody named Shane Carwin. You should look it up and watch it!

Lesnar is going to punt ngannou's head through the rafters and grab the predators headless body by the ankles n helicopter spin toss it on to dana whites lap. Then run as fast as he can back to the wwe

Stipe, a D1 wrestler All-American got Ngannou down with ease many times. Lesnar was not only a multiple time D1 All-American he was an NCAA champion also. Lesnar's wrestling should be better than Stipe's and he is also over 20lbs. heavier than Stipe.

I'd say that Lesnar double leg's Francis the first chance he gets and annihilates him with vicious GnP before the end of the 1st round. It'd be a squash match.

Against Stipe Lesnar has a much smaller chance of winning if he can't get Stipe down. If Lesnar could get Stipe down he'd have to keep him there which could be hard. But if Lesnar couldn't, it'd be another Cain vs. Lesnar type win for Stipe.

Who thinks that Lesnar crushes Ngannou but loses to Stipe?

You called it the way I see it. I don't think Francis can defend Brocks TD, making it a very long night for Francis no matter how quick it is for Brock to end it. I'm guessing Stipe ko's Brock before the third rd.

I think Lesnar x Stipe is more competitive simply because Lesnar would likely crumble quicker under NGannou’s punches than Stipe’s.

Roids would defeat Lesnar before he were to go anywhere near mma, but then again, the responsible parties for his drug testing and knowledge of its result would probably pretend to not be aware of his failed test until after the fight.

"We didn't know that he pissed hot.. he just stepped into the lab dripping in piss."
Pretty sure nag is roided our as well. Styles make match-ups and even tho Brock is a sub par mma fighter he could beat both. Not so convinced Stipe gets up easily w Brock on top. He doesn't really have subs that we've seen, nor great wrestling or bjj. We will learn a lot vs dc, but dc is tiny compared to Brock.

I can see Brock taking it but he's have to weather the striking onslaught that Francis will come out swinging with

Neganou asked and he shall receive.

What? Is the Lesnar vs. nga
Tough to say. Brock will have to battle ring rust again if he ever fights again. He beat Hunt, but didn't look too impressive doing so.

I could see him power-doubling Ngannou early and either beating his ass for three solid rounds, or getting the sub halfway through round 2.

No way do I see Brock beating Stipe though.

Ngannou gassed hard in round 1, showed very little wrestling defense, and almost no ability to get up once taken down. Lesnar has well known vicious GnP.

If Lesnar got Ngannou down in round 1, Ngannou isn’t getting bac kup until after the red stops it.

Ngannou would knock him out within 90 seconds. Lesnar hates getting hit more than any other ufc heavyweights

Honestly, before the Mark Hunt fight i would say Lesnar didn't stand a chance, but if Mark Hunt couldn't find Lesnars chin, i doubt Nganou would either. And i think Mark Hunt has better TDD then Nganou. So yes, Lesnar wins that fight.

Back