Khabib's style is TAILOR MADE to be knocked out in the 1st round by Mcgregor

His rush in style is going to get him clipped at the hands of Mcgregor.

Mcgregor beats Khabib....Khabib beats Ferguson....Ferguson beats Mcgregor
Close... You got the last one wrong. Neither beats the precision..

You can somewhat avoid and run from punches and kicks, it's much harder to run from or avoid takedowns.
You could defend takedowns but Conor is as good at defending Khabibs takedowns as Khabib at confronting and defending Conor's punches and kicks.

His rush in style is going to get him clipped at the hands of Mcgregor.

Mcgregor beats Khabib....Khabib beats Ferguson....Ferguson beats Mcgregor

be nice if he'd actually fight so you fuckboys can stop spamming this place with make-believe scenarios

Dude khabib will ankle pick McGregor, beat him up then RNC when Conor wants a way out.

Everyone knows this and that's why Conor don't want none.

513971508.0.jpg

If Cabo Nate could do this to him...imagine what Khabib would do to him.

Thanks for the thorough and thoughtful analysis. Someone call Dan Hardy and let him know he doesn't need to do a breakdown of Conor and Khabib, because this guy just nailed it!

You had me until "Ferguson beats McGregor". Just no. Lando's flowiness and 2 years training sloppy boxing gave Ferg CTE and got him knocked down a record 5 times in one round. Just like Poirier was before Conor got him, Tony is getting dropped in every fight tho he is winning, and that is an impossible thing to over come when fighting Conor. He is not Nate, who has a chin of dynamite and never wobbles, and Conor will find that chin, crack it, & then he will take his time and get a TKO like versus Alvarez. Sorry Tony's TD's are no better than Eddie's and he lost his wrestling.

When will you Shertards learn??? Khabib and Conor beat everyone at 55 in impressive fashion (spare me the 170 Diaz retorts) and that is the fight that real fight fans, the fight fans that predicted Conor and Khabib as champions in 2014 and were laughed at, want to see. There are too many delusional haters on here who have denied Conor's talents the whole time he laid waste to the best fighters on the planet with ease (Aldo and Eddie) and clownishly picked MJ and Barboza over Khabib even tho Khabib was clearly improving and besmirched the life of pre USADA RDA (who is clearly better than Barboza and MJ). These two guys are operating on a level that many can not comprehend with their wee pea brains and it is the only fight that there is any sense of mystery about, both besmirch the Alvarez's, Holloway's, Ferguson's and Poirier's of the world.

McGregor will actually have to fight him to this to happen.

Doesn't seem like that will ever happen.

Sure it is, when the guy comes running straight in like Aldo did. Someone shooting for a single is a little different target to try and hit clean.

Khabib tends to dive for lead foot before taking a single, against the fence is the safest route of a takedown against Conor.

Conor nor the UFC are not as confident as his fans are about his prospects of beating Khabib.

You can somewhat avoid and run from punches and kicks, it's much harder to run from or avoid takedowns.
You could defend takedowns but Conor is as good at defending Khabibs takedowns as Khabib at confronting and defending Conor's punches and kicks.

Maybe, but you don't know any of that lol

Khabib has never even been rocked lol. Eddie was knocked down 3 time and still managed to secure the clinch, if Khabib does that, Conor is getting taken down and pounded out

Do me a favor name me just a couple of the great fighters Khabib has crushed and embarrassed. Two or three will do, hell i'll take two and make it easy on you.

Only thing wrong with TS statement is the round it will happen in. I call late second, early third.. The first time Khabib gets tired and misses a take-down, it's "oh shit" time.

We can all speculate until then we have to wait until they both meet.

Consider both sides.

Conor has never face someone whos mma wrestling is as good as khabibs

Khabib has never faced someone whos mma striking is as good as conors

Conor can get rag dolled and wrestlefck

Khabib can get slept

Stop being reasonable.

Choose a side and say "X is literally going to kill Y who is not even top 30 and is a fraud".

That's how you make friends in this shithole.

Back