Khabib's style is TAILOR MADE to be knocked out in the 1st round by Mcgregor

Conor is a good striker,i dont think anyone will argue with that but by far the biggest part of his game is pissing off his opponents ,
Dustin was like a rabbit in the headlights,Aldo also fell right into the trap,
I dont think he got to Eddie but its possible as he sure folded easily.although his striking was on point.
It didnt work on Diaz and he lost one and won a close second,
He said in his interview after the Floyd fight that he was surprised just how composed Floyd was during the fight,
So it didnt work on him either.and he lost by a mile.
Could it work on Khabib,Well i dont know but i do also wonder about Tony,He does seem a little emotional.
Dont get me wrong ,its a skill in itself,
Ali was good at mind games,
Prince Naseem another that comes to mind.
That and absolute confidence is always going to be kyriptonite against certain fighters.
Without it Conor would not have done half the things he has achieved.

Their styles contrast each other, but Conor's karate style stance where he stands straight up and leaves his leg out there is asking to be taken down. I give the edge to Khabib.

Khabib has never even been rocked lol. Eddie was knocked down 3 time and still managed to secure the clinch, if Khabib does that, Conor is getting taken down and pounded out

Aldo had never been knocked out in 13 seconds before.

Convict’s style is tailor made for being...

A. Beat to a bloody pulp on the ground.
B. So cowardly he would tap to a choke.

latest

His rush in style is going to get him clipped at the hands of Mcgregor.

Mcgregor beats Khabib....Khabib beats Ferguson....Ferguson beats Mcgregor
<WellThere>

Well I guess there’s no need to watch the fight if it ever happens. We all have been blessed with expert analysis before hand. Thanks!!
Saved me a bunch of PPV money.

<WellThere>

Well I guess there’s no need to watch the fight if it ever happens. We all have been blessed with expert analysis before hand. Thanks!!
Saved me a bunch of PPV money.

Yup, apparently they just gave Conor the belt back, happy we got this out of the way.

This just in!!!

New post states how Ragin Al beats Khabib in rematch, Al was just moved inside the top 5. Khabib drops down to number 7.

Amazing developments going on

513971508.0.jpg

If Cabo Nate could do this to him...imagine what Khabib would do to him.

Khabib gets hit a lot so it's possible for him to get cracked. I just don't know how good Conor's ground game would be because if Khabib can walk through and get a hold of him he might run through Conor on the ground

as his coach said, they won't do that when they fight mcgreg

Conor has a decent chance to knock him out and look spectacular but I'd still say Kebab ragdolls him enough that Conor loses his power by the late 2nd. You saw him.fade well before 25 mins in the Mayweather fight and gis punches lacking the power that he had early. Its gonna be a lot worse trying to on the bottom with Kebab mauling you (I hope McG can win though).
If Khabib ragdolls him he won't make it to late in the 2nd round.

513971508.0.jpg

If Cabo Nate could do this to him...imagine what Khabib would do to him.

?? At the very worst it would be the same thing... although Nate won the fight standing and finishes it on the ground.

Khabib is not winning anything standing

I don’t even like Conor but I can admit this isn’t as easy as a fight people think it will be for Khabib. Too bad Conor is an Instagram model now. He’s such a waste of talent

As long as Habib doesn't try to box/stand, he'll grapple fuck McConor.

His rush in style is going to get him clipped at the hands of Mcgregor.

Mcgregor beats Khabib....Khabib beats Ferguson....Ferguson beats Mcgregor
Guess he should fight him instead of talking about fighting him then, huh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back