Poirier with Hair: A New Mythological Creature?

I've always said people who lose to Conor go two ways. They either realize he is a god of stand up and work to close the gap. Guys like Halloway and Dustin, who get even better. Other guys refuse to accept the truth and go on a huge slide and pretty much end their career like Aldo or Mendes.

McGregorufc178.gif

Yes, we see it. 2 blatantly illegal strikes to the back of his head.
One of those 2 guys just scored a knockout.
The other ducks fighting entirely.

he looked like a Latino in contrast to Gaethje, which is ironic considering that Gaethje is the 1/2 Mexican fighter.

I was at a Hispanic restaurant watching the fight and the Latinos were rooting for DP because they thought he was a random Latino.
Dustin Poirieriguez.

<{ByeHomer}>

Dustin Poirieriguez.

<{ByeHomer}>

It's actually funny because I look at least as Mexican as Poirier (i'm completely white) and when I lived in Texas I was definitely not treated like one by them. lol.

he looked like a Latino in contrast to Gaethje, which is ironic considering that Gaethje is the 1/2 Mexican fighter.

I was at a Hispanic restaurant watching the fight and the Latinos were rooting for DP because they thought he was a random Latino.
coming from a latino this looked like 2 white dudes from canada throwing down.

farm boy vs hipster

coming from a latino this looked like 2 white dudes from canada throwing down.

farm boy vs hipster

Coming from a Canadian, I agree. Poirier looks like a clone of my brother in law who is french/ukrainian/norwegian.

I don't think it's just hair. He looks better with the weight gain.
Agreed 155 seems to suit him and in some interviews he seems to just have matured as a fighter and as a person and that could be paying off.

It's actually funny because I look at least as Mexican as Poirier (i'm completely white) and when I lived in Texas I was definitely not treated like one by them. lol.
He doesn't look Mexican at all. His name suggests he is French or something.

Motivated BJ Penn beats all of them on the same night, and then runs and wins the kentucky derby in record time the next day against trained horses.

Motivated BJ is a mythical being, in the same league as the hydra, chimera or a minotaur.

The only creature that even comes close on that list is TRT Vitor - who himself could perform feats of magic that rival Jesus.

I never read about Jesus suddenly KOing people with spinning back kicks - TRT Vitor did.

Ukrainian. I'm dark and hairy like Arlovski though.

:eek:

I long suspected that Arlovski is a Jew and after doing some research- it's highly likely that he is.

He comes from a town/city that's historically Jewish.

Are you Jewish?

Back