Prime GSP vs Woodley ... who wins?

GSP completely humiliates Tryrun woddley

Lmfao peasants. George saint pussy avoided woodley like a plague. That should give you a good idea of what might have happened had they fought
Gsp's nightmare matchuo is hendricks. Woodley is twice as good as roided hendricks. Twood by brutal ko.

Woodley lost to Jake Shields. He's not beating GSP, he's not even the best active welterweight right now. Rory and Lima would give him problems.

To this day, GSP would jab the shit out of Tyron, possibly get him on his back as well.

GSP would embarrass Woodley, he would very likely beat him now

No he wouldnt. Gsp has nothing for twood. Woodley actually has power.
Prime? I think GSP takes it.

Post surgery? He’s slower and though he and Woodley are the same age, GSP seems to have aged worse. I’ve read your other posts ITT and you make a good point, GSP hasn’t challenged Woodley yet, and hasn’t mentioned it.

I personally disagree that GSP knows Woodley would spank him, but I think he knows that Woodley certainly could beat him. Since GSP is notoriously a ‘safety first’ fighter, a guy like Woodley at this stage in his career represents a risk GSP doesn’t seem to be willing to take.

Prime GSP would win 8/10 times, currently I’d put it at 50/50.

Prime? I think GSP takes it.

Post surgery? He’s slower and though he and Woodley are the same age, GSP seems to have aged worse. I’ve read your other posts ITT and you make a good point, GSP hasn’t challenged Woodley yet, and hasn’t mentioned it.

I personally disagree that GSP knows Woodley would spank him, but I think he knows that Woodley certainly could beat him. Since GSP is notoriously a ‘safety first’ fighter, a guy like Woodley at this stage in his career represents a risk GSP doesn’t seem to be willing to take.

Prime GSP would win 8/10 times, currently I’d put it at 50/50.

Fair enough. Right now gsp has no chance. In his prime before surgery? No one mentioned pre surgery gsp. I thought when people mentioned prime gsp, they were referring to the gsp that faced shields and hendricks. That gsp loses to current woodley. Pre injury gsp was the best in his time. He was also smaller than Woodley so i am not too sure about pre injury gsp beating Woodley honestly. Draw at best or maybe a hendricks type robbery win.

Go change your soggy tampon b!tch...
lLlrxcn.gif

You know you're going to say something stupid when you feel the need to lie about being a fan of a fighter before saying it.

Prime GSP wins with ease. He jabs/superman punches Woodleys face off until Woodley blitzes, which GSP times perfectly with a TD.

Woodley has the power, but I still take GSP 8/10 times and he'd be the fav going into this fight if it happened, even today.

FRanklin U. Line:

'Prime' GSP -175
'Prime' T-Wood +155

.......[ for right now]
subject to change if T.Wood piles up more defenses

Prime GSP you can make the case is GOAT fighter so I’ll go with him.

Pre ACL GSP beats him decisively, current GSP beats him in a competitive fight.

GSPs boxing isn't all that great tbh. Couple that with the TD threat being gone, and Woodley beats him.

And I hate Woodley.

Not all that great compared to what? He has some of the best striking ever in that division.

Like a guy who throws 30 strikes a fight is beating George's.

Back