• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

23m7u4y.png

lol I'm glad it's back really enjoyed season 1
Yea I was really looking forward to season 1 and it didnt disappoint at all, instantly one of my favorite shows
Hope they keep the momentum going with this one

Here's my theory as to why SmackDown basically sodomised Raw in the Shake Up.

Vince has NOTHING to do with SmackDown,it's HHH and Road Dogg running the show. So the guys and girls Vince isn't interested in, HHH says "Just put them on SmackDown"

When I first started watching wrestling, Bruno, Jesse Ventura and Vince were a 3 man announce team on the WWF's main show
They were not a classic combo by any means but I'll always have a soft spot for that crew and the great memories they provided me as a kid
Listening to Jesse crack wise on Bruno and Vince was good stuff then and now though

RIP Bruno there’s only a select few who should be considered legends…Bruno is one of them. His life story should be a movie.

RIP Bruno there’s only a select few who should be considered legends…Bruno is one of them. His life story should be a movie.

When you hear him tell his story, especially everything from the wartime, it’s really surprising that there hasn’t been a movie yet about his life.

Here's my theory as to why SmackDown basically sodomised Raw in the Shake Up.

Vince has NOTHING to do with SmackDown,it's HHH and Road Dogg running the show. So the guys and girls Vince isn't interested in, HHH says "Just put them on SmackDown"
What if the Raw writing team do better with smackdowns disappointents?

When you hear him tell his story, especially everything from the wartime, it’s really surprising that there hasn’t been a movie yet about his life.
Supposedly theres been a movie in development for several years but I dont know how far along they actually are

Oh for fuck sakes.....get over yourself.

Bruno sucked on commentary and he wasn't good enough to be DA MAN as NWA champ.

no speak English dick punching nak has been really fun to watch.

He looks like he is really enjoying himself out there, which is good for the audience.

I always thought that Good Vibrations and the insulting kicks to a downed opponents head were pretty scummy moves for a face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back