Alex Jones Sued by Sandy Hook Parents

Well crisis actors are a real thing.
Even if crisis actors were a real thing, that does not matter at all. Murderers are a real thing. If I go around convincing people you're a murderer, you can clean me out. The fact that crisis actors are not a real thing would help Jones (speaking abstractly). If I claimed you were a space alien murderer, you would have a harder time suing me.

Ok lets pretend Jones isnt an actor for a second and is really that crazy

Does he have the right to think crazy thoughts?

Did he do something to them besides have an insane idea ?

Why exactly should Jones have to pay these people a bunch of money because he is a tool and kicked them while they are down ?

Well then accusing somebody of being one dosent seem like a legal issue.
source.gif

Why exactly should Jones have to pay these people a bunch of money because he is a tool and kicked them while they are down ?

This. They can try to sue but it’s laughable to think they are going to get anything meaningful from him.

Read your own post again, and see if you can find the errors in your logic. Thanks.

Protip: They're egregious, so hopefully this won't take long.

You're a murderer. You killed Tammy Smith on March 21st at the bus station, and I'm going to continually tell the world that, while showing pictures and videos of you. They have a right to know the truth about Gutter Chris.

sub in a real murder/victim, and sub in your real name, and give me a national platform, and yes, I would owe you a lot of fucking money.

Read your own post again, and see if you can find the errors in your logic. Thanks.

Protip: They're egregious, so hopefully this won't take long.

so correct me here I dont follow alex jones and I thought most of the world new he was a bullshit artist

You're a murderer. You killed Tammy Smith on March 21st at the bus station, and I'm going to continually tell the world that, while showing pictures and videos of you. They have a right to know the truth about Gutter Chris.

sub in a real murder/victim, and sub in your real name, and give me a national platform, and yes, I would owe you a lot of fucking money.

If im not in jail for that murder everyone knows I didnt commit that murder than again is it not just the ramblings of a crazy person ?

You get a paycheck because people are huge assholes now ?

They won’t win. Claiming something didn’t happen isn’t grounds to take somebodies money.

He claimed the parents were actors who lied about seeing their children dead. He's pretty much toast.

They won’t win. Claiming something didn’t happen isn’t grounds to take somebodies money.

Pushing a retarded conspiracy theory that causes your peasant , mouthbreathing followers to harass and threaten the parents of murdered children, to the point of considerable pain and suffering.... that's more than enough to successfully sue someone in America.

Pushing a retarded conspiracy theory that causes your peasant , mouthbreathing followers to harass and threaten the parents of murdered children, to the point of considerable pain and suffering.... that's more than enough to successfully sue someone in America.

Can you provide documentation of these Alex Jones followers harassing and threatening these parents?

I mean I get it, it’s 2018 and everybody is suing everybody for getting their feelings hurt and this fits in with your agenda and all but it’s ridiculous.

so correct me here I dont follow alex jones and I thought most of the world new he was a bullshit artist

If im not in jail for that murder everyone knows I didnt commit that murder than again is it not just the ramblings of a crazy person ?

You get a paycheck because people are huge assholes now ?
There is more than one kind of damage, just like most lawsuits. There is specific damage like "I lost my job because of this" and there is pain and suffering. The parents of the dead kids have been caused tremendous pain and suffering because Alex Jones has lied about them. They have been harassed not just by Jones but by his followers, in numerous ways for years, and threatened (not sure if vandalized or attacked). It amounts to emotional torture. Defamation is not free speech.

Can you provide documentation of these Alex Jones followers harassing and threatening these parents?

I mean I get it, it’s 2018 and everybody is suing everybody for getting their feelings hurt and this fits in with your agenda and all but it’s ridiculous.
Yes, go look it up, you lazy shit. You bring something to the table, or you can crawl under it.

What bothers me is that hiring a whole lot of crisis actors and make up fake children that got shot seems like a lot more work than just hiring a madman to kill children at a school?

It may seem sinister, but wouldn't that make a lot more sense for the government to do if they really wanted a Sandy Hook like event?

Yes, go look it up, you lazy shit. You bring something to the table, or you can crawl under it.

You sound mad. Liberals getting upset in here for not going along with their dumb crusade. And lol at all those families even caring what Alex Jones has to say.

What bothers me is that hiring a whole lot of crisis actors and make up fake children that got shot seems like a lot more work than just hiring a madman to kill children at a school?

It may seem sinister, but wouldn't that make a lot more sense for the government to do if they really wanted a Sandy Hook like event?

I heard it was an Israeli psych op or something...

Back