Alex Jones Sued by Sandy Hook Parents

You sound mad. Liberals getting upset in here for not going along with their dumb crusade. And lol at all those families even caring what Alex Jones has to say.
You must bring something to the table besides your shtick. You've lost your fork and plate. Reciprocity, bitch.

You must bring something to the table besides your shtick. You've lost your fork and plate. Reciprocity, bitch.

Typical: you don’t agree with me so your opinion dosent matter. Ok.

I heard it was an Israeli psych op or something...
Why would the Mossad bother hiring crisis actors? Why stage the whole thing? Makes no sense from the perspective of an evil organization?

Sending out the Bat Signal to Sherdog's resident legal expert:
@alanb

What's your take on this case?

My first question is pretty simple:

What are the damages?
He is defaming their character. He is accusing them of being liars-- of perpetrating a mass fraud on behalf of the government. He is accusing them of fabricating their own children's existence, and then of fabricating their tragic murder.

Fuck him. He deserved to run into a company-breaking payday for this six years ago.

Why would the Mossad bother hiring crisis actors? Why stage the whole thing? Makes no sense from the perspective of an evil organization?

I don’t know, ask Alex Jones.

He is defaming their character. He is accusing them of being liars-- of perpetrating a mass fraud on behalf of the government. He is accusing them of fabricating their own children's existence, and then of fabricating their tragic murder.

Fuck him. He deserved to run into a company-breaking payday for this six years ago.

Assuming all of this is true, what would the actual, measurable damages be?

This Sandyhook conspiracy was a bit too insane, AJ is either profiting off gullible fools or is actually a liberal trying to make conservatives look ridiculous.

I didn't support the attempt to sue the manufacturer of the gun used in the attack, but I 100% support this and hope they drive him to bankruptcy and get to split whatever it is he has

I'm not a lawyer. But isn't going on any sort of media and lying about people illegal?

Seems pretty cut and dry if this dude is lying about these parents. But who knows, like I said I'm not a lawyer.

I'd love for people who obviously lie like this to go bankrupt from lawsuits. No need to censor anyone but people need to be held accountable

Can you provide documentation of these Alex Jones followers harassing and threatening these parents?

I mean I get it, it’s 2018 and everybody is suing everybody for getting their feelings hurt and this fits in with your agenda and all but it’s ridiculous.

So you're an Alex Jones fan, we got it.

lmao @ Alex Jones white knights itt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back