Alex Jones Sued by Sandy Hook Parents

were his claims ever proved false?

sorry not trying to be an asshole but this is the first ive heard of this

I’ve clearly stated that I am not a fan and I’ll go as far as to say he’s a fucking idiot. However I’ll never be in support of sue happy jerks.

HE HURT MY FEEINGS!!!! IM GOING TO GO AFTER HIS MONEY!!!!

He's not getting sued for calling someone gay or stupid. He went a little far with this shit, causing his mouth breathing, dip-shit followers to harass parents whose fucking child was recently murdered. He deserves to get sued into bankruptcy. Fuck that guy.

By the looks of him, he's overdue for a heart attack or stroke. Can't some soon enough, IMO.

They're only suing for a million each? Should have did 10 million at least.

He's not getting sued for calling someone gay or stupid. He went a little far with this shit, causing his mouth breathing, dip-shit followers to harass parents whose fucking child was recently murdered. He deserves to get sued into bankruptcy. Fuck that guy.

By the looks of him, he's overdue for a heart attack or stroke. Can't some soon enough, IMO.

He’s a chain smoker too. I can’t imagine his heath is anything other than horrible.

I’ve clearly stated that I am not a fan and I’ll go as far as to say he’s a fucking idiot. However I’ll never be in support of sue happy jerks.

I know you're a tard troll, so im not taking you seriously, but i also know that there are dumbasses that actually believe this.

There's a huge difference between someone calling you a retard in a bar, and someone going on a TV show to publicly smear your name.
You can lose your job, friends, and business if the lies are believed. You deserve to be compensated if people are telling lies that will hurt your business, family, or personal .

I'm pretty sure he accused specific people of being "crisis actors" (and kept doing it) which is very different from denying that an event happened. In that case- if it's that cut and dry- Jones would have to try to weasel out of it as parody or something, which probably couldn't work.

Yeah, I can't think of something more defamatory than, as a grieving parent, being told your emotions are fake, your kid isn't real, and you're just selfishly acting to take away MUH RIGHTS

Yeah, I can't think of something more defamatory than, as a grieving parent, being told your emotions are fake, your kid isn't real, and you're just selfishly acting to take away MUH RIGHTS
I'm waiting for the people to come along defending him because he often used some weak qualifier like "I'm hearing that..." before launching into disgusting slander. That's something I heard a couple times on radio shows. It's like people who get arrested and aren't read the verbatim rights they hear on TV and movies, and think their arrest wasn't legit.

It's their opinion that their child is dead and it's his opinion that the child never existed. There's just no way to tell which is more accurate.

The truth is always somewhere in the middle.

It’s defamation, it’s not like this is new ground in civil lawsuits. It’s not about hurt feelings either so idk why you keep autistically screeching about that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Alex Jones ruined, but is this lawsuit just because their feelings were hurt?

Duck up is clearly an auto correct thing. This is the net, I’m typing on my phone. Don’t go acting like the 22 year old nurse I used to bang who always bitched about me asking what her text messages meant.
Genuinely curious LOL what were you trying to type duck up came up instead?

His Lawyer said that... he denied it.
He has never denied that his current wife, used to have an ad on a prostitution web site, where she offered nude hotel massages, which is code for I will jerk you off for a Ben Franklin. Poor guy wifed up a chick that jerked off dudes for cash.
BTW of course he will deny it publicly, he has snake oil to sell to the Rubes. When he is staring down a judge he will once again state it is all just an act.

Fruit bat ? Thats the F word in my house fella
EgyptianFruitBat1.jpg

My Fruit bat, Brother.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Back