The Ultimate Fighter 27: Undefeated - 10pm ET

Stipe - Coach Camozzi

DC - Coach Cain

Gunther... went full zombie mode in that highlight clip. Lets see how he does in TUF.

These guys living some hard lives, as I sip my beer...

Team Cormier Coaches:
Daniel Cormier - Head Coach
Javier Mendez
Cain Velasquez
Bob Cook
Leandro Vieira
Deron Win

I feel bad for the fighters who end up on this team; at least half of them will be out with injuries by the time the season's over.

Fucking bullshit my recording is useless because some retarded baseball game went extra innings

Well the first fight was pretty short.

If the rest of the season carries on like this it could be good.

Stipe and DC aren't going to be coming out with any fake hype so I think I'm going to like them.

Netti got em sunk in!

That boy got locked up...

What... took a drink of Dr Pepper and missed it. Show the replay so I don't have to grab the controller and rewind. :eek:

Quotes from this week's fight:

Dana White: "Holy s***, I did not see that fight going that way. I thought John might be in Joe's head and that Joe was nervous, but boy was I wrong. That might be the fastest finish in TUF History!"

Stipe Miocic: "Unfortunately this fight didn't go the way it was supposed to. John is a smart fighter and just got caught. John will move forward from this and so will the team. It was just a little blunder and that's all, my team will fight back from this."

John Gunther: " Training was great and I am ready to fight again right now. I wish I felt like I actually got to do something out there. I just hate that I didn't get a chance to show myself out there and I really hope I get another chance to do so."

Daniel Cormier: "We thought Joe was one of our best guys going into this. John is tough, but we thought we had the advantage in this fight. Joe is one of the best and we hope to keep the momentum going for our team. I see Joe going far in this competition."

Joe Giannetti: "I feel amazing, I can't believe I just won on The Ultimate Fighter! DC knew the perfect game plan for me and I am so happy with this win."

Last edited:
lol at DC falling on his arse doing a hockey shootout in the coaches challenge clip.

Back