OIG Report Released: McCabe Leaked Sensitive Info, Lied Under Oath (3x) UPDATE: Criminal Referral

In today’s episode of @HomerThompson makes a fool of himself, we look back at his comments about McCabe, then point and laugh.

“They're already playing the, "just fighting back" angle in regards to Trump's actions pertaining to the Russia investigations. This current "stepping down" by McCabe is the perfect practice run for the next moves. It's actually quite a brilliant strategically, although I find it morally repugnant”
"as the Republicans are alleging"

I'm still correct. There was no conspiracy to help Clinton, and hurt Trump.

Does anyone else think Comey is throwing McCabe under the bus. I'm pretty sure Comey knew all this

Where are all the shartdog rubes who’ve been defending him now???
Why would anyone defend him after being presented with evidence of his lies? This wasn't promulgated until now.

The real "Shartdog rubes" are the morons still defending Trump after him telling more lies in his first 6 months than other Presidents do in entire terms, and the swamp monsters who serve him. These are the same Shartdog rubes who insisted it was Comey lying all along, so why would anyone have cared what they said? Morons like this have been wrong about almost everything, and they refuse to admit new evidence when it's presented to them. The person with the most intimate knowledge of leaks throughout this debacle has been the right-wing blogger Mike Cernovich, and McCabe wasn't his source.

That's the difference, here.

Why would anyone defend him after being presented with evidence of his lies? This wasn't promulgated until now.

The real "Shartdog rubes" are the morons still defending Trump after him telling more lies in his first 6 months than other Presidents do in entire terms, and the swamp monsters who serve him. These are the same Shartdog rubes who insisted it was Comey lying all along, so why would anyone have cared what they said? Morons like this have been wrong about almost everything, and they refuse to admit new evidence when it's presented to them. The person with the most intimate knowledge of leaks throughout this debacle has been the right-wing blogger Mike Cernovich, and McCabe wasn't his source.

That's the difference, here.

Anyone who says Trump doesn't lie is a liar. But I'm thinking most will admit he's a liar.

Here is a typical comment from a New York Times commentator:

Jim In Tucson
Tucson, AZ 44 minutes ago

McCabe's firing was nothing more than political vindictiveness on the part of Donald Trump. Dismissing the man days before qualifying for his full retirement shows Trump's pettiness in crystal clear focus, while smearing McCabe's and the FBI's reputations has become his political M.O.

Any further steps toward criminal charges against McCabe will do nothing but demonstrate how utterly corrupt Trump's administration has become. SAD!

You don't believe the IG report?

You should probably take a hard look at yourself in the mirror, and just come to the realization that you don't believe anything that could possibly hurt your team. This is what you've become. Trump said this guy is a dick, so you just can't believe it. Let's face it, that's pretty much what it boils down to. If McCabe was some random Trump surrogate, you wouldn't doubt a damn thing that he was accused of.
That's funny coming from the guy who is usually the first person in a thread reporting on or criticizing Drumpf. The first good boy to defend his daddy no matter what the topic. Grow up.

Here's your answer:

Update: The IG has referred his findings to federal prosecutors. The prosecutors will now have to determine whether there is sufficient evidence to open a criminal investigation.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/19/...column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news

Yeah I saw that, and MCabe's lawyers seemed pretty unfazed by it, like it was expected as there is a "low threshold" for referral to a prosecutor for this, and they don't think it will end up in any type of prosecution. We will see, a trial would be really interesting. Cue though the Trump folks trying to conflate this as having to do with the Russia Investigation, Comey, and Mueller and every other right wing boogeyman.

<Dany07>

Boy are you pissy tonight!

So you are going to back off on your moronic point about Cohen when it comes to McCabe?

And as for the other thread:

1. I addressed the matter you are referring to: http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/s...-being-reported.3746289/page-4#post-140259545

I could have just brought up an error that you made as a smokescreen to my pulling a Spicer (e.g., when you said "It is being reported that it's likely Contreras was 1 of the judges. Just not by MSM outlets YET. But MSM outlets have been obscenely slow on these things"), http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/andrew-mccabe-fired.3728717/page-4

but because I am not insecure little boy like you are, I owned it.

2. You never addressed the substance of the article that I posted in that war thread, or the substance of our larger argument in that thread.

3. You laughed when I said that the proper response would be exactly what Trump and Mattis ended up doing, for the reasons I said that they should.

Yes. You backtracked days later. After getting reemed on your crap

Lol at you conflating that Contreras was LIKELY a FISA judge as 100% certainty

As for not addressing your issue. Yes, I will never see Hitler as better than Assad because he was more humane in the way he gassed Jews. Sorry

FBI leaking is fkn disgusting

The report that the case was referred to the Justice department for possible prosecution was leaked by someone not authorized to do it. <Moves>

Anyone who says Trump doesn't lie is a liar. But I'm thinking most will admit he's a liar.
Only because they are forced to.

Then they pretend it's no big deal when he does it. Zero integrity. Zero principles. That's the mentality of people who voted for Trump, clearly.

Yes. You backtracked days later. After getting reemed on your crap

Lol at you conflating that Contreras was LIKELY a FISA judge as 100% certainty

As for not addressing your issue. Yes, I will never see Hitler as better than Assad because he was more humane in the way he gassed Jews. Sorry

Sigh, you are still ducking the whole point of our contention about chemical weapons, and that Haley and Mattis and Trump agreed with my position, and acted as I said they should with air strikes and no boots on the ground. Even with an unforced error on my part, you still lost that debate.

And you quit on our point of contention in this thread, and tried to throw a bullshit smoke screen up by bringing up the other thread to try to cover for your inability to continue your retarded argument. And lol at you not acknowledging your fuck up on the Contreras thing, is your little ego that fragile?

The funny thing is that the stuff McCabe is getting in trouble for helped Trump.
It seems pretty clear to me that the intention was to help himself, though.

There was no conspiracy to help Clinton, and hurt Trump.

What is your take on the following (copied directly from the Horowitz report)?

McCabe told the OIG that on August 12, 2016, he received a telephone call from PADAG regarding the FBI’s handling of the CF Investigation (the “PADAG call”). McCabe said that PADAG expressed concerns about FBI agents taking overt steps in the CF Investigation during the presidential campaign. According to
McCabe, he pushed back, asking “are you telling me that I need to shut down a validly predicated investigation?” McCabe told us that the conversation was “very dramatic” and he never had a similar confrontation like the PADAG call with a high-level Department official in his entire FBI career.

Where are all the shartdog rubes who’ve been defending him now???
I thought the Washington Post wasn’t reliable? Shouldn’t you be all sceptical about this like you were in the other thread? Oh, wait, let me guess, you didn’t read it so you didn’t know it was the Post.

Fuck what a clown.

I thought the Washington Post wasn’t reliable? Shouldn’t you be all sceptical about this like you were in the other thread? Oh, wait, let me guess, you didn’t read it so you didn’t know it was the Post.

Fuck what a clown.

Stock up on facemasks and bottled water, you’re going to need them.

Not a fucking thing will come of this. This man is a modern hero and he will be completely admonished once Drumph and his cronies are locked away. I can't fucking wait.

Back