MSNBC and others blacklisted Bernie Sanders in election

Because she quit in protest over the fact that RT was censoring any opinion from her that contradicted Russian interests in Crimea.

Donahue's incident in no way lends any specific credence to Schultz's claim, nor is anything remotely resembling "near certainty" reached by any Wikileak, and I would be interested to hear what "collusion" linked Clinton to MSNBC from that Wikileak. What "collusion" are you referencing?
Wow, really? Donahues claim puts msnbc in the proper light. The Clinton campaign Colluding with the media supports Shultz’s claim.

How you see RT as the problem after that is bizzzaro.

This is actually something you can blame Obama for sort of.
He should have made sure Hillary goes the way of political irrelevance after winning in 2008. Instead of making her SoS.
I understand that there must have been a lot of pressure.

But he must have known that the chances are limited for her to win a national election.
She was lucky it was against Trump so it was at least close.
Considering Obama was the number one guy in the Democratic Party he should have made sure the process is at least legit.

Because the Democrats gave the white house away by having her as the candidate.

Except Ron Paul didn't have insane ideas that would never have a chance at being implemented.

If you're comparing him to Bernie the reality is actually the exact opposite.

Bernie didn't have a single, significant policy position that isn't already the law of the land in another industrialized nation.

Paul's calls to end the fed and put the US back on the gold standard, on the other hand...

If you're comparing him to Bernie the reality is actually the exact opposite.

Bernie didn't have a single, significant policy position that isn't already the law of the land in another industrialized nation.

Paul's calls to end the fed and put the US back on the gold standard, on the other hand...
Paul’s FP is better than Bernie’s.

Paul’s FP is better than Bernie’s.

You don't think Paul's foreign policy vision was further outside the norm than Bernie's and had less chance of being implemented by congress? Because those are the litmus tests that I was responding to.

Trump is breaking the rules in a way that Clinton (or anyone else) would never get away with or think they could get away with. I don't think he's a model for how anyone else would act. I feel 100% sure that Clinton would not flip on the TPP.
I'm not as sure and since its a counter-factual perhaps we should leave it at that.

I'm not as sure and since its a counter-factual perhaps we should leave it at that.

Perhaps, but see the motivation point. Why on Earth would she be willing to make that kind of sacrifice for the TPP? It doesn't make any sense to me. I had been willing to bet my account (with one of the nutters ITT) on it if she were elected.

There are doubts about the chemical attack. <JagsKiddingMe>
No, it's the fact that this same man, Ed Schultz, is brazenly and openly lying about straightforward facts when he claims that not a single US journalist found evidence of a chemical attack (Pearson Sharp is the only one who has reported the gas attack was faked, and every other American reporter has corroborated the witness accounts).

Meanwhile, Sharp didn't even visit the right area, and his language is a virtual plagiarism of official rhetoric issued by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

This is the guy you're getting in bed with. This is the guy who you're holding up as a conscientious MSNBC whistleblower when, in fact, he's an unprincipled Russian dogwhistler.

has anyone ever watched any of the Americans on RT?

and you still think they're propagandizing more than our own mainstream media?

are you serious?

gotta be honest after reading these threads in the WR, I expected RT to be 0298390482308409284092384093280942309243 worse than it actually is

Yes.
Yes, easily, and that's a tall order.
are you serious?
Yes. Holy shit, are you?
gotta be honest after reading these threads in the WR, I expected RT to be 0298390482308409284092384093280942309243 worse than it actually is
Sounds like you had Lesser Expectations.

Yes.

Yes, easily, and that's a tall order.

Yes. Holy shit, are you?

Sounds like you had Lesser Expectations.
not even remotely, I just think you respect our own media more than I do

the apparently 'progressive' MSNBC is about as Neoliberal as humanly possible in reality, it's a complete joke

why do you think guys like Jimmy Dore get as many views as he does, all he does is pt about media hypocrisy like a left Sargon

are you serious?

That's just like, have you ever actually read a global research paper?

Because many of them make more sense then what brookings, or the foundation for the defense of democracies, are saying.

That's just like, have you ever actually read a global research paper?

Because many of them make more sense then what brookings, or the foundation for the defense of democracies, are saying.
admitting I've only seen a few RT clips, and I didn't search them out but they were just queery results....tbh, I had avoided watching them b/c of the responses here about the network

but I didn't think they were that bad. Not as objective as say the YT channel CaspianReport IMO, but not overly egregious

that being said, perhaps I just watched clips that weren't that bad, who knows

For those of us who really followed Bernie and his campaign we could see there was a very real bias against Bernie that just did not add up. Here is some pretty stark evidence MSNBC had it as policy against Bernie. Corporate medial makes a bigger negative effect on our elections than the Russians do.

Thanks you so much MSNBC!!!

I don't recall him running on that; but he was not in favor of NAFTA, before or after it was passed.
Interesting factoid; the TPA (fast track authority) Congress gave to Obama for TPP is what would allow Trump to renegotiate NAFTA.
Without that, he wouldn't be able to do so.

Did Bernie run on using power at a bank to get his wife a lone after which the wife bankrupted the college she was the president of? That is some good sound Marxist economic policy to run on.

admitting I've only seen a few RT clips, and I didn't search them out but they were just queery results....tbh, I had avoided watching them b/c of the responses here about the network

but I didn't think they were that bad. Not as objective as say the YT channel CaspianReport IMO, but not overly egregious

that being said, perhaps I just watched clips that weren't that bad, who knows

Here is my advice on RT. If the story is about Russian corruption, lol, not a good source. If the story is about US corruption and Russian interests are involved, it can be very good, but take it with a grain of salt. US corruption, and little to no Russian interest involved, that is about as impartial as you can get.

Thanks you so much MSNBC!!!

Did Bernie run on using power at a bank to get his wife a lone after which the wife bankrupted the college she was the president of? That is some good sound Marxist economic policy to run on.

As true as the fact that Rudy Giulliani could have stopped 9-11 if he wasn't too busy buggering kids at a pizza parlor.

No, it's the fact that this same man, Ed Schultz, is brazenly and openly lying about straightforward facts when he claims that not a single US journalist found evidence of a chemical attack (Pearson Sharp is the only one who has reported the gas attack was faked, and every other American reporter has corroborated the witness accounts).

Meanwhile, Sharp didn't even visit the right area, and his language is a virtual plagiarism of official rhetoric issued by Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov.

This is the guy you're getting in bed with. This is the guy who you're holding up as a conscientious MSNBC whistleblower when, in fact, he's an unprincipled Russian dogwhistler.
I’m not getting in bed with anybody. Schultz isn’t my guy. The point is the game is rigged. Russia, US, whoever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back