• Ready To Rumble

• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You motherfuckers are some drug injecting fornicators!

zQwLh7wq9RLOxtrjFQQH832F1UFLh5twFw5IDlCXtts.jpg

tenor.gif

She should hide a piece of re bar in her braid and smash a hoe over the head with it.

rebar-remesh-reb-3-615g40-20-64_1000.jpg

He was a heavy drinker and had acute pancreatitis. He also had his gallbladder and appendix removed as well. Dude was living on borrowed time tbh

Excessive drinking is a killer. I knew two guys who died recently, one with high blood pressure and diverticulitis from heavy drinking at 31, another who died at heart failure from stopping cold turkey at 39

Excessive drinking is a killer. I knew two guys who died recently, one with high blood pressure and diverticulitis from heavy drinking at 31, another who died at heart failure from stopping cold turkey at 39

Yeah, alcohol withdrawals are horrible. I've stopped cold turkey before but I've been active my whole life, it still sucked though.

Yeah, alcohol withdrawals are horrible. I've stopped cold turkey before but I've been active my whole life, it still sucked though.

I remember giving up Pepsi Max, and the caffeine withdrawals from it, holy shit, I felt awful for days. So I can't even begin to imagine what it's like for alcohol.

Lol I am familiar with coke and whiskey.

I like drinking beer though, easier to pace myself....Can drink for way longer and not get blackout drunk

Familiar with dissolving the coke in the whiskey?

Because that gives you a MDMA and coke effect AND lasts fuck long. Some weird chemical reaction between the two. Takes an hour to kick in.

Might cause BP problems when you hit 40.

You motherfuckers are some drug injecting fornicators!

Those days are over. I’m probably gonna die like Piper at my mountain ranch in 20 years after spending the last quarter decade doing green tea, yoga and squats.

Dan Matha's Twitter Feed is like if every Trump Supporter/MRA Reddit troll actually became the guy they tell the internet that they are.
Well none of that makes him better at tug of war.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back