• Ready To Rumble

• Body Slam

• Nacho Libre

• Wrestlemaniac

• The Wrestler

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just sounds like it would roll beautifully off the tongue of Mauro.
“WOW! ARMANDO MONTALVO JUST PLANTED ADAM COLE THROUGH OUR ANNOUNCE TABLE!”

"MAMA MIA! ARMANDO MONTALVO WITH THE TORNILLO SUICIDA TO RICOCHET!!!

DbP-oyPXcAAHykX.jpg:large

Oh Nia, trying to get in on ChestleMania.

Yeah, alcohol withdrawals are horrible. I've stopped cold turkey before but I've been active my whole life, it still sucked though.

From what I’ve read about shit, I’m never going to go cold turkey on anything again, as in even after a vacation with beers every day.

My anxiety pill cold turkey was horrible this year. And that shit isn’t xanax, opiates, I can imagine how happy my heart was.

There's an interview with Aleister Black, where you can just hear Heyman talking shit about Sam in another interview.
Might've been when Heyman was doing the Macaulay Culkin podcast.

From what I’ve read about shit, I’m never going to go cold turkey on anything again, as in even after a vacation with beers every day.

My anxiety pill cold turkey was horrible this year. And that shit isn’t xanax, opiates, I can imagine how happy my heart was.

I went cold turkey on opiates, Xanax, alcohol, and weed. Say what you will about weed, but if you smoke heavy like I was, there’s definitely a withdraw there I don’t care what anyone says. For me, the worst part of it was the smell of the shit and vomit. It always has a certain smell that’s just god awful. I was used to stomach pain since I have Chrons and diverticulitis. I got my intestines back under control though.

Since then I have returned to weed and alcohol

I went cold turkey on opiates, Xanax, alcohol, and weed. Say what you will about weed, but if you smoke heavy like I was, there’s definitely a withdraw there I don’t care what anyone says. For me, the worst part of it was the smell of the shit and vomit. It always has a certain smell that’s just god awful. I was used to stomach pain since I have Chrons and diverticulitis. I got my intestines back under control though.

You went cold turkey on 4 at the same time?

I had some weird intervening happen. In the same day I saw the absolute best of myself and I saw the absolute worst. I knew I had a bad problem and was about to take a turn for a place much darker than I currently was, so I decided then and there I had enough. In my withdrawals I lost 22 pounds in 12 days.

But yes. Cold turkey on all 4

Put the fucking belt on him

He actually calls people "Soft, Sissy, Soyboys". Best part is, it's upsetting people, and the people he's upsetting seemingly don't realise that it's his job to upset them.

Man I wake up tired after waking up yesterday at 5 am and working yesterday from 8 am to 8 pm then going to a concert and coming home At 2 am. Then get up at 4 am to feed the baby. Finally I get up for the day right now and go on sherdog and see my good friend Socratic tagged me and I see this denigration of my character
<Kpop01>

Coming up empty on this one, bud.
it was lakerspeak for my quote above. I figured i should elaborate a little more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back