PWD 575: Wahhabimania

Best Marvel 90’s Animated Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
pretty sure thats when he quit wwe and had no income. if i am thinking of the proper time, he ended up in court because of it
He was with the company at the time. It was just a network special marketed as the beast from the east. You're thinking of a decade prior when he wrestled angle with new Japan.

97063_1.jpg

peeps,

i wonder if his cataracts have cleared up yet?

I can see see why some might not enjoy the combat because how the last god of wars combat. It was fast pace and brutal
Yeah, I was not expecting the same type of combat, but I am just not satisfied with what I got.

Oh well, will probably play it for a bit more, it may grow on it me, it may not. I traded in old games for it anyway, so it is not big loss for me.

Imagine how over Seth would be fighting against the odds of the Two Hound Power Trip week in and week out
<{jackyeah}>

Yeah, I was not expecting the same type of combat, but I am just not satisfied with what I got.

Oh well, will probably play it for a bit more, it may grow on it me, it may not. I traded in old games for it anyway, so it is not big loss for me.
I rented it from gamefly it came in the mail today.would have bought it but had to save money this month so didn't. Most games I buy are digital

What if Big Jacked Dean returns and hits Brock with a cattle prod then runs roughshod with Roman as the 2018 Two Man Power Trip?
a294653ae03ce345d66f7e65c213588e.353x259x66.gif

Stop it, RSR. You know we don't get cool things, we eat shit and ask for seconds.

It's a sarcastic name for when a muslim runs a car/van/truck into a crowd of people. Because when this happens, the same people come running out screaming "Religion of Peace! Religion of Peace!"
Figured that was what it was. It would be nice if we, as a species, could either

A) Stop fucking killing each other.

Or

B) Just nuke the whole fucking planet and get it over with.

Man might have to dip out on my NJPW World sub. Some months it's just one medium-sized event they'll air. WWE Network at the absolute worst is two fresh hours of Network TV every single week and sometimes even 2 PPVs a month + Takeover specials.

But I've been on since Wrestle Kingdom 2017, so still a damn good run, and I'll definitely be back by WK next year ... maybe a couple months early even, but I'm definitely gonna take a few months off. Maybe I'll buy a t-shirt off PWT with half the savings and bank the other half.

Figured that was what it was. It would be nice if we, as a species, could either

A) Stop fucking killing each other.

Or

B) Just nuke the whole fucking planet and get it over with.

Don't worry, we about to get reset here again shortly.

Stop it, RSR. You know we don't get cool things, we eat shit and ask for seconds.
fe03e633f1270ff60576ae639dc9cfb1.gif

"Seth Rollins has been screwed out of his Intercontinental Championship and Roman is laughing about it! Who can stop these two?!"

Man might have to dip out on my NJPW World sub. Some months it's just one medium-sized event they'll air. WWE Network at the absolute worst is two fresh hours of Network TV every single week and sometimes even 2 PPVs a month + Takeover specials.

But I've been on since Wrestle Kingdom 2017, so still a damn good run, and I'll definitely be back by WK next year ... maybe a couple months early even, but I'm definitely gonna take a few months off. Maybe I'll buy a t-shirt off PWT with half the savings and bank the other half.

This reminds me I need to cancel my NJPW World sub.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back