PWD 575: Wahhabimania

Best Marvel 90’s Animated Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A Puerto Rican I taught principles of instruction to did one of his lectures on roasting a pig and showed a two minute video of him killing the pig as his visual aid.

One of my students compared it to clarice starling being scarred with the screams of the Lambs
3rd worlders’ idea of animal slaughter is bashing their brains in with a shovel

tumblr_p0nwvfWY3J1u1ljrzo3_500.gif

i thought that was mickey rourke the first 3 times through

A Puerto Rican I taught principles of instruction to did one of his lectures on roasting a pig and showed a two minute video of him killing the pig as his visual aid.

One of my students compared it to clarice starling being scarred with the screams of the Lambs

He was probably trying to teach you Air Force goons to be men again.

I was at a Puerto Rican BBQ one time, and they had chickens running around in the backyard. My dumb ass was like "Yo man, why in the fuck do you have chickens in the backyard in the middle of the damn suburbs?" Well, he picked one up by the neck and decapitated that sumbitch right in front of my face. Know what the fuck he said?

"I like eating the heads papi"

{<doc}

This Bruno documentary breaking out the feels <DCrying>

did maggle say people go from saudi arabia on friday to canada on monday?

that is going to be a great raw, brothers

Paul Heyman speaking for Brock Lesnar went stale years ago.

He was probably trying to teach you Air Force goons to be men again.

I didn’t mind it Rex.

That saltwater Mexican showed why his country was superior to yours when he brought me some food the next day

Is there anything worth going back and watching on Raw? I was watching the Leafs beat the low life Bruins.

i ate little caesars tonight.

what a mistake. i would prefer alexas burrito bowl.

get it

I was at a Puerto Rican BBQ one time, and they had chickens running around in the backyard. My dumb ass was like "Yo man, why in the fuck do you have chickens in the backyard in the middle of the damn suburbs?" Well, he picked one up by the neck and decapitated that sumbitch right in front of my face. Know what the fuck he said?

"I like eating the heads papi"

{<doc}

That dude fucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back