PWD 575: Wahhabimania

Best Marvel 90’s Animated Series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything worth going back and watching on Raw? I was watching the Leafs beat the low life Bruins.
Braun got a hot tag and Sam Zayn/KO made him look like a million bucks

I'm going to watch Westworld again. That shit was rad last night

ffe.gif

damn it! can you for once just not correct all my fucking mistakes and make me feel like shit on the internet.
Probably not.
You forgot to capitalize the beginning words in each sentence.

call me a stickler for the rules, but i think the wyatt/matt win over the ascension should be changed to a no contest. wyatt pretty clearly didnt have ahold of the tag rope at the time he was tagged in. cmon wwe, at least pretend rules matter!

call me a stickler for the rules, but i think the wyatt/matt win over the ascension should be changed to a no contest. wyatt pretty clearly didnt have ahold of the tag rope at the time he was tagged in. cmon wwe, at least pretend rules matter!

matt was in the ring much longer than 5 seconds as well.

what good are these kayfabe rules if they are not enforced?

Ah the good old days of wrestling. How many thousands of hot tags were disallowed for stuff like that? Always made for a hot crowd.

Paul Heyman speaking for Brock Lesnar went stale years ago.

Lesnar has run his course and time to move on and have a full time main event scene for once, I see reigns winning the cage match then dropping it to joe at backlash. Change things up for once.

Lesnar has run his course and time to move on and have a full time main event scene for once, I see reigns winning the cage match then dropping it to joe at backlash. Change things up for ounce.

hi russo

Apparently reigns wants to face DB at next years Wrestlemania or do a shield triple threat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back