Trump Official Said He Only Listened to Lobbyists Who Gave Him Money. Here's Who Gave Him the Most

I believe, this calls for citizens to use their 2nd amendment rights.

Our Forefathers never anticipated this Neo-Corruption, we need to rise up and get rid of this corrupt government.
DCStxGVXsAAT1fC.jpg

I believe, this calls for citizens to use their 2nd amendment rights.

Our Forefathers never anticipated this Neo-Corruption, we need to rise up and get rid of this corrupt government.
Yes please rise up and attack the President with your poor mans handgun. I'm sure it'll work out well for you.

The level of shameless open corruption by Trump and his criminal cabal is off the charts.

Ya but it triggers the libs

We don't need fresh water when we can drink all them LIBERAL tears

Based on the thread (and article's) title I was expecting this guy to be listening to said lobbyists on behalf of Trump/his current position.

Unless we're outlawing lobbying or campaign donations I'm not sure what's to be done here.

One of these guys is way the fuck out of his depth.

I hope you aren't speaking of Robert Smith. He is a very accomplished musician. Corgan? Never cared much for his music but I respect it because it was tight. Bowie is the star here, and Lou is fucking Lou.....I'm gonna play a song....enjoy....

I know it's the headline of the article, but that isn't close to what he said:

“If you’re a lobbyist who never gave us money, I didn’t talk to you. If you’re a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you,” Mulvaney said.

That's exactly what the thread title / headline says: he only listened to lobbyists who gave him money. What do you think it means when he says that he didn't listen to any lobbyists who didn't pay him?

Man, I'm sure that the Trump White House is the first and only White House ever to give preferential treatment and extra attention to it's largest donors.

I am literally sure of it.

Nothing like this has ever happened in American politics or anywhere else in the world.

Now is the time to be outraged!!!

That's exactly what the thread title / headline says: he only listened to lobbyists who gave him money. What do you think it means when he says that he didn't listen to any lobbyists who didn't pay him?

"He" could be understood as either the official or Trump.

You guys think this is a partisan issue? Got news for you....

Ya but it triggers the libs

We don't need fresh water when we can drink all them LIBERAL tears
We should drown America in liberal tears. Who cares if everything goes to shit?

But Hillary. It is amazing how the right wing ideologues have inoculated GOP voters from getting upset about anything a Trump guy says or does.

I said that I realize it's the title to your link, but his statement implies that lobbyist giving him money aren't guaranteed any face time either.

"If you’re a lobbyist who gave us money, I might talk to you,” Mulvaney said.​

I guess I just don't care about politics as usual.

You are posting....on a politics forum. And you have relied on this "I really don't think much about politics that don't directly affect my life" thinking before.

Do you go to the Sports forum, start threads saying "Curt Schilling is the greatest pitcher ever," and then when people ask about Nolan Ryan and Cy Young, you say "hey, I don't care about baseball, I'm just stating my opinion."

Back