WATCH: Pit bull attacks woman's foot and won't let go on Lower Manhattan subway

I invite you to try that next time you're being mauled by a game dog
You'll die being a sex pervert
Not as quick as you rummaging around for a fucking stick on the subway.
I know dogs, son. If you can reach their puckered back lips, they're gonna let go.

Picking them up isnt gonna cause them to release if their serious about holding on
The best way to get a dog to release is to shimmy a stick into his clenched jaws and twist his head sideways
UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT, B, A, START always worked for me.

Not as quick as you rummaging around for a fucking stick on the subway.
I know dogs, son. If you can reach their puckered back lips, they're gonna let go.
You may think you know dogs but I used to fight pitbulls(that was a long time ago and Ive changed my ways since then) so like I said give it a shot and see what happens

Picking them up isnt gonna cause them to release if their serious about holding on
The best way to get a dog to release is to shimmy a stick into his clenched jaws and twist his head sideways

if a dog is biting the hell out of me or someone i care about i am going to crush that dog skull with my foot, stab it with something or get something and crush its head.

You may think you know dogs but I used to fight pitbulls(that was a long time ago and Ive changed my ways since then) so like I said give it a shot and see what happens
So let's get this straight. You tell me I'm going to die a sexual deviant because I suggest a method to try get a dog off you. But you purposefully killed, maimed, and tortured dogs for fun?
You're an offensive 'human' being.

So let's get this straight. You tell me I'm going to die a sexual deviant because I suggest a method to try get a dog off you. But you purposefully killed, maimed, and tortured dogs for fun?
You're an offensive 'human' being.
Checkmate

Poke its eye out with a Pen for fucks sakes.

I heard a long time ago that you have to pick them up for them to release you. Another thing is that if you get bit you should shove the limb down its throat rather than pull it out against their teeth.
It's faster to shoot it.

The dog was protecting the owner and believe it or not it actually is a rather healthy response. It wasn't one of those "IT JUST SNAPPED" moments. Either way Fine the owner for not being able to control his dog, Put the dog down and deal with that woman accordingly.

The dog was protecting the owner and believe it or not it actually is a rather healthy response. It wasn't one of those "IT JUST SNAPPED" moments. Either way Fine the owner for not being able to control his dog, Put the dog down and deal with that woman accordingly.

I'm no pitbull fan here but this was a clear case of a poor owner putting the dog is a highly unstable environment and then letting a stranger grab him.

I'm no pitbull fan here but this was a clear case of a poor owner putting the dog is a highly unstable environment and then letting a stranger grab him.
Agreed. There needs to be a harsh penalty for that guy and that girl cant exactly be putting her hands on anything she wants to. She may have learned her lesson.

I haven’t heard any shitty remixes lately and I’m saddened that pitbul has fallen this hard....but look at those chompers I wouldn’t want to get bit by that either

latest

Retarded Pitbull owner who should be put down along with his dog.

With that said, the woman is stupid, too. You're gonna push the dog and start trouble knowing the damage a Pitbull can inflict? That's next level stupid

The dog is not supposed to be on the subway in the first place.

I say this in every Pit Bull thread. Crossbreed the fuck outta them to extinction.

Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982, according to research compiled by Merritt Clifton, editor of Animals 24-7, an animal-news organization that focuses on humane work and animal-cruelty prevention.

http://time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back