WATCH: Pit bull attacks woman's foot and won't let go on Lower Manhattan subway

Bushmen sometimes have pig dogs. You got one?

images

Nah, I don’t have any dogs at the moment.

Picking them up isnt gonna cause them to release if their serious about holding on
The best way to get a dog to release is to shimmy a stick into his clenched jaws and twist his head sideways

If I’m trying to get a dog to release and I have a stick, I’m shoving it in his fucking eyes.

It says non service dogs are supposed to be kept in crates if they are on the train. He was clearly in the wrong and is clearly an asshole. Fuck him and his dog. I say kill the owner and re-home the dog with someone who specializes in training pits. I hate pits. But I hate when dumbasses who own them put them in situations that lead to them being out to death even more.

The dog is not supposed to be on the subway in the first place.

Agreed.

There's not much to discuss here, anyone bringing a pitbull on a train should be getting locked up for a very long time.

if a dog is biting the hell out of me or someone i care about i am going to crush that dog skull with my foot, stab it with something or get something and crush its head.
So youre gonna go for less effective methods that will take longer for the dog to release their grip on the person
Are you sure you care about these people?

The dog from the MASK with Jim Carey is a much better dog and if they ever did this on a subway you can shoo them away with your cell phone.

If only there was a way that all 3 parties involved could be put down...

My cockaspaniel isn’t causing any trouble on the train. They have soft mouths that can’t bite down, she wouldn’t be able to harm a toddler even if she suffered from cocka madness (which she doesn’t).

Damn, your dog is defective. I’m sorry for that.

That Pitt just wanted to get home to his family.

I heard a long time ago that you have to pick them up for them to release you. Another thing is that if you get bit you should shove the limb down its throat rather than pull it out against their teeth.
Easiest way to get them to let go is taking them suplex city.

one day if humanity survives people will look back and think ´´god people were so stupid to allow these trashy animals to be treated like gods and to go everywhere as slaves for emotionally damaged and retarded people´´

Pitbulls do attract the unsavory types or the ones who treat them like babies and say look he likes me he is a gentle giant! and then he attack sa random dog or stranger.

It's difficult to distinguish if it's a Pit, Amstaff, or cross from the video.

From what language was the verbal command the young eyewitness declared in the video? It sounded like he said, "Venci"?

He came off to me as a young man potentially with knowledge of illegal Pit Bull fighting, and terms more distinctive to that culture.

It sounds Italian, but I didn't realize there was such a deeply soaked tradition of Pitbull fighting/culture rooted in Italian culture, but of course this is New York, not the Deep South or California, so maybe that's who runs it over there. In Cali, it's not black guys, it's Mexicans, and though "ven" is an abbreviated form of a command in Spanish to, "Come here", the second half of that, the sound "chee", doesn't make sense to me unless it's some sort of Spanglish or pigeon slang.

Damn, your dog is defective. I’m sorry for that.

They bred them that way. Woodcocks would be shot by hunter and fetched by spaniel. No one wanted the dog to be able to eat/spoil the bird.

Nothing defective about a English cockaspaniel. All their traits kick ass. Not too small not too large. Fluffy and softer than a teddy bear. They can still fight by charging their solid bodies into their opponents, plus they possess the bark of a hound. They are brave and loyal and will bark at intruders or at aggressive strangers but not friends/family.

Latch mouth onto human and not let go is one of the many shitty dog traits they don’t have.

I say this in every Pit Bull thread. Crossbreed the fuck outta them to extinction.

Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 1982, according to research compiled by Merritt Clifton, editor of Animals 24-7, an animal-news organization that focuses on humane work and animal-cruelty prevention.

http://time.com/2891180/kfc-and-the-pit-bull-attack-of-a-little-girl/
Those statistics remind me of something

Pit bulls make up only 6% of the dog population, but they’re responsible for 68% of dog attacks and 52% of dog-related deaths since 198
That's the problem. People don't actually know the breed. There are many breeds that fall under the umbrella of Bully/Molosser and the myriad of crosses that get reported erroneously as "Pitbulls." Even professionals such as veterinarians can't tell reliably from sight alone. Breeders lie as well. A lot of people are walking around with mutts that they were told are "Pitbulls."

Human aggression is a huge fault in the actual American Pitbull Terrier breed.

From what language was the verbal command the young eyewitness declared in the video? It sounded like he said, "Venci"?

He came off to me as a young man potentially with knowledge of illegal Pit Bull fighting, and terms more distinctive to that culture.

It sounds Italian, but I didn't realize there was such a deeply soaked tradition of Pitbull fighting/culture rooted in Italian culture, but of course this is New York, not the Deep South or California, so maybe that's who runs it over there. In Cali, it's not black guys, it's Mexicans, and though "ven" is an abbreviated form of a command in Spanish to, "Come here", the second half of that, the sound "chee", doesn't make sense to me unless it's some sort of Spanglish or pigeon slang.

ven aqui

Picking them up isnt gonna cause them to release if their serious about holding on
The best way to get a dog to release is to shimmy a stick into his clenched jaws and twist his head sideways

Best thing to do is stick a knife in it's side and pull across. The thing is getting out down either way, at least try to save the victim.

Back