NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes the clutch block on one end and hits the gw on the other. Dude is amazing at this age

Great shot, exactly like the one he hit vs. the Tragic in the ECF in 09. Must have ducked into the mobile Lab during the Timeout.

Had to do all that, to win at the buzzer, at home, in the 1st round.....

Not looking good if we're being honest for the Cavs

I have no problem with that not being goaltending. The ball was beneath the rim and at least in amateur basketball there is nothing in the goaltending rule about the backboard. I know that's how they like to call it in the NBA (it may even actually be in their rule), but that ball literally has to still be going up to go in.

Got damn, indicana really shot themselves in the foot there; it's not like they were ever going to call a foul on lebosley, or a goaltend for that matter. What was even the point of calling a timeout if they were just going to let the dildo go iso after running the clock down?

Makes the clutch block on one end and hits the gw on the other. Dude is amazing at this age

wait until gunther is 34 and bragging about ballin at the Y in 29 Palmss

Lmao yeah they need to put real athletes on tv like JaJameis and lacante.
SeriousRipeBigmouthbass-size_restricted.gif

I have no problem with that not being goaltending. The ball was beneath the rim and at least in amateur basketball there is nothing in the goaltending rule about the backboard. I know that's how they like to call it in the NBA (it may even actually be in their rule), but that ball literally has to still be going up to go in.
Its the rule.
You cant touch the ball ON or After hitting the backboard
edit: FROM THE NBA
Player Shall Not: During a field goal attempt, touch a ball after it has touched any part of the backboard above ring level, whether the ball is considered on its upward or downward flight.

During a field goal attempt, touch a ball after it has touched the backboard below the ring level and while the ball is on its upward flight.

Trap the ball against the face of the backboard. (To be a trapped ball, three elements must exist simultaneously. The hand, the ball and the backboard must all occur at the same time. A batted ball against the backboard is not a trapped ball.)

Last edited:
Goddamn. Amazing shot but I hate that rule (a late timeout advancing the ball to 3/4 court)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back