NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
So we finally got Lebron's version of MJ in game 5 vs the Cavs in '89, that they play for the next forever.

That's not his first time doing that in the playoffs.

And its the first round, and not an elimination game.

The thunder look terrible on offense.

Even if George stays, they've got to lose Anthony, and will have the same hard time attracting players they always have.

The future does not look good for the thunder.

Lol The Thunder look like Shit. Have Fun stuffing those Stats and getting bounced in the early rounds.

Last year the blunder lost because Westbrick couldn’t do it all by himself. This year what’s their excuse? Roberson getting hurt? Lmao. They’re getting torched by a rookie of all people.

Ugly Blunder second half implosion incoming. Someone is going to get thrown out.

These 'smooth' Playoff-P gatorade commercials are going to be hilarious when the Jazz finish off OKC tonight.

Last year the blunder lost because Westbrick couldn’t do it all by himself. This year what’s their excuse? Roberson getting hurt? Lmao. They’re getting torched by a rookie of all people.
RoTY

Overrated Stat padder getting Torched by a damn good Rook.

Westbrook LOL he was so mad Rubio got a triple double like he has the copyright to that

he is weird because i appreciate his skill level and his effort level but he is about as greedy a player as the game has ever seen. there is no way he isnt tracking rebounds and assists in his mind. dude is a fucking nut and he cares way more about his than winning as a team.

fixed that for you and i can confidently speak for the entire forum of sherdog when i say we all agree
At least the Heat managed to make a contest of it until getting blown out in the 3rd or 4th in the games they lost. OKC barely scraped by game 1 with Donny getting hurt in the second half of that game

This cavs team suck. Probably the worst team he’s had in the last ten years. They’re not going to get past the craps.

Raptors will absolutely lose to LeBron if they don't lose to the Wizards. Book it. Quote this post later, I don't care.

Lol'ing hard @ the known steroider getting away with a blatant foul and goaltend to boot.

These refs need to be arrested.

Harden's flopping is egregiously bad. Can't believe the refs still give him so many calls.

Someone should tell Gobert not to illegally hook with such a wingspan

That was ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back