NBA Yoff Thread V2. Rockets get Low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
SeriousRipeBigmouthbass-size_restricted.gif

Prob heading for the soccer field there

So we finally got Lebron's version of MJ in game 5 vs the Cavs in '89, that they play for the next forever.

Still wouldn't put it past the Cavs to lose game 6 and 7. They were lucky to win tonight.

That was a goaltend but it didn't matter, great shot by Lebron.

Had to do all that, to win at the buzzer, at home, in the 1st round.....

Not looking good if we're being honest for the Cavs
Still feels like it'll take a Collective Effort from the Whole East to take him down. Toronto is struggling against Washington and aren't exactly primed to Knock LeBron out. I think the Cavs potentially would have to play 3 straight 7 game series to make the Finals. I think it's 50-50, with potentially Philly being the toughest match up, Ben Simmons and Co. Are getting better.

Had to do all that, to win at the buzzer, at home, in the 1st round.....

Not looking good if we're being honest for the Cavs
This cavs team suck. Probably the worst team he’s had in the last ten years. They’re not going to get past the craps.

This cavs team suck. Probably the worst team he’s had in the last ten years. They’re not going to get past the craps.
he is certainly doing a great job of selling his services to the bidders w/ this effort from the rest of his team

respect

I have no problem with that not being goaltending. The ball was beneath the rim and at least in amateur basketball there is nothing in the goaltending rule about the backboard. I know that's how they like to call it in the NBA (it may even actually be in their rule), but that ball literally has to still be going up to go in.
I have no problem that it was goatending because they refs blew the out of bounds call on the play before.

Last edited:
Indy blew it they had a foul to give and let Bron just walk into that shot.

I didn't see much of the Cavs game, just what happened once the Wizcans were done. But holy shit. Lebron had to put up 44 on ridiculous shooting with 10 and 8 to win on a buzzer beater at home? These guys are going nowhere.

15/15 from the line....
it's almost like he's mentally soft/not trying when it doesn't matter

or today he was just very lucky, either way he made them when it mattered today.

when they lose this season it's certainly not his fault

I have no problem that it was goatending because they refs blew the out of bounds call on the play before.
also, i think NCAA actually has the same rules as NBA but HS doesn't.

Which makes sense, b/c players are A) shorter, B) not as long, C) can't jump as high/less explosive and D) more likely to be white in lower levels of basketball so that occurrence should be theoretically much rarer.

NBA players can do that nearly every play if they simply try, and obviously have great timing.

now that i'm thinking about it, is Lebron the GOAT from behind/chase down blocker? i can't recall anybody else that does it that often in crunch time like he does. I may hate on his day to day defensive effort, but he's incredible at that shit. Prime Wade was pretty damn good at that too

I didn't see much of the Cavs game, just what happened once the Wizcans were done. But holy shit. Lebron had to put up 44 on ridiculous shooting with 10 and 8 to win on a buzzer beater at home? These guys are going nowhere.

I couldn't even post during that shit fest game. Both teams played pretty trash. Casey woke up late and out in a lineup that makes sense. Jv has been the difference in the series. Raps +38 on and -35 off

Love has been garbage all series. Rest of the cast as well for the most part. No way Lebron stays on this shit team.

I couldn't even post during that shit fest game. Both teams played pretty trash. Casey woke up late and out in a lineup that makes sense. Jv has been the difference in the series. Raps +38 on and -35 off
his HS reach steal on John Wall happened right as i got home from little league practice

i turned on the TV and they were showing the replay i was like damn son, sneaky ass steal in a tight space

Sabonis is weird, in that he is not a good ballhandler like at all, picks the ball up way too early on the PnR yet he's pretty damn effective overall when he gets it w/ decision making, passes, when to shoot, etc...

A year or two of more polish and he'll be a stud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back