Anyone else have all their old friends become SJW?

Those "right wing" guys just see something very wrong happening in society. They're most definitely not pussies.
You can use the same defense of sjws "they just see something very wrong happening in society". That's their exact rationale

I haven't been on facebook in years and I made the mistake of going on there for the first time in forever and it made me realize why I don't keep in touch with most of my older friends. All of them are left wing nutjobs. Every single post is complaining about how racist trump is, how terrible America is, how the rape culture and gun culture is out of control. These were all kids that did really well in my school and I know they have brains. That makes it even more confusing. How do smart kids end up like this?
Definitely have lost a lot of old connections because of this shit. Suddenly in the last 2 years everyone became far left experts on politics.

Those "right wing" guys just see something very wrong happening in society. They're most definitely not pussies.

I'm sure if you asked my left wing facebook friends, they would say the same thing. They are reacting to injustices they see in society. They are both sides of the same coin... the pussy coin if you ask me always crying

"Woe is me, what about my feelings"

The right wing pussies try to put up a front though, but they're just cowards like their left wing counter parts.

One friend is kinda trying. I love the guy and luckily can run mental circles around him so I keep him in check. He echo's the Antifa bs and jumped aboard the enormous, slow moving Trump hate train... The train is so reflective that it blinds him to everything terrible about Hillary.

One friend is kinda trying. I love the guy and luckily can run mental circles around him so I keep him in check. He echo's the Antifa bs and jumped aboard the enormous, slow moving Trump hate train... The train is so reflective that it blinds him to everything terrible about Hillary.
Hillary isn't in office.

You can use the same defense of sjws "they just see something very wrong happening in society". That's their exact rationale
I'm sure if you asked my left wing facebook friends, they would say the same thing. They are reacting to injustices they see in society. They are both sides of the same coin... the pussy coin if you ask me always crying

"Woe is me, what about my feelings"

The right wing pussies try to put up a front though, but they're just cowards like their left wing counter parts.

White people, males in particular are being singled out. A lot of hate and a lot of racism directed towards them.

To call them pussies for pointing that out is a bit strange.

SJWs desperately look for injustices when there aren't any and pretty much blame everything on white people.

Last edited:
I have a few. My one friend growing up I knew since elementary school went full SJW around the Trump election and he was the last guy I was expecting. Also this girl I used to date off and on a few years back seems to be traveling down that route now as well. They both also have nothing going for themselves in life.

Most of my friends growing up red pilled themselves the past few years when they figured out just how insane identity politics and the people who believe in them are.

White people, males in particular are being singled out. A lot of hate and a lot of racism directed towards them.

SJWs desperately look for injustices when there aren't any and pretty much blame everything on white people.
I dont disagree with you at all. I am just saying you're going to have to find a different rationale than the ones being used by sjws if you're going to criticize them.

I dont disagree with you at all. I am just saying you're going to have to find a different rationale than the ones being used by sjws if you're going to criticize them.
<mma4>

How about... one is damaging society while the other isn't and is only defending itself?

So pointing out injustices that you believe are effecting you is perfectly fine only if you're a white male? LOL

Oh fuck, you can't make this shit up! You don't think there are any injustices against any other group?

To be fair, there aren't many conservative rallies/protests/riots. The SJWs are more vocal, and louder there.

Celebrities can be ostracized for not having totally liberal views, as Kanye has pointed out.

Both sides have idiots though, definitely.

To be fair, there aren't many conservative rallies/protests/riots. The SJWs are more vocal, and louder there.

Celebrities can be ostracized for not having totally liberal views, as Kanye has pointed out.

Both sides have idiots though, definitely.

Marching and trying to look scary with the citronella tiki torches was hilarious though. I have to give the right wing pussies props for comedy.

charlottesville-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

Marching and trying to look scary with the citronella tiki torches was hilarious though. I have to give the right wing pussies props for comedy.

charlottesville-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

Yet just a brief sampling of the far-left lunacy protests yields you:
>Multiple riots/violent protests at berkley, one in which they destroyed school grounds, smashed windows and lit fires
>Ben Shapiro protested at a number of schools denounced as a NAZI LMAO
>Left wing radicals surrounding a building Peterson was lecturing in and pounding on windows
>Charles Murray physically assaulted at a cancelled lecture
>The entirety of the Evergreen State College fiasco

Last edited:
They didn't have a strong sense of purpose in their lives from religion or family so they filled in the blank with the religion of social justice. Now they get to believe that they are making the world a better place by defending the "oppressed" and punishing sinners ("oppressors" like white males, Christians, etc). It's very intoxicating to be on a mission and to "know" you are right.

<mma4>

How about... one is damaging society while the other isn't and is only defending itself?
Again, a rationale the far left would use

>Minorities, POC, and LGBT are under attack from the white male fascist patiarchy!
>We're just defending ourselves!
>The white male fascists are damaging society

You need to articulate your differences with the far left in a clearer and less hypocritical manner. If you're a moderate conservative and not an alt-righter you should point to the fundamental philosophical differences you have with this new breed of the far left. You should point to the more violent and more frequent nature of the left wing protests.

One rally of alt right nutjobs does not trump the dozens and dozens of rallies and protests of left wing morons. You guys love using this as a "LOOK SEE I TOLD YOU SO!!!" and it's literally the ONLY recent example you have.

Yet just a brief sampling of the far-left lunacy protests yields you:
>Multiple riots/violent protests at berkley, one in which they destroyed school grounds, smashed windows and lit fires
>Ben Shapiro protested at a number of schools denounced as a NAZI LMAO
>Left wing radicals surrounding a building Peterson was lecturing in and pounding on windows
>Charles Murray physically assaulted at a cancelled lecture
>The entirety of the Evergreen State College fiasco

What do you mean "You guys" I was just making fun of the citronella tiki torches, I agree with the far left being loonie and dangerous as well!

Again, a rationale the far left would use

>Minorities, POC, and LGBT are under attack from the white male fascist patiarchy!
>We're just defending ourselves!
>The white male fascists are damaging society

You need to articulate your differences with the far left in a clearer and less hypocritical manner. If you're a moderate conservative and not an alt-righter you should point to the fundamental philosophical differences you have with this new breed of the far left. You should point to the more violent and more frequent nature of the left wing protests.

You don't know who you're talking to lol. Browse some post history. Then whenever you wonder if the liberals might be worse than the alternative, remember that guy.

So pointing out injustices that you believe are effecting you is perfectly fine only if you're a white male? LOL

Oh fuck, you can't make this shit up! You don't think there are any injustices against any other group?

When did I say that?

Also how do you not see all the hatred and racism towards white people?

No one is attacking LGBTs, they even have their own parades.

No one is attacking black people, you'll be publicly shamed if you do. There is no systemic racism. They have affirmative action and have the ability to get ahead in life. They don't take advantage and ruin their opportunity by keeping it real and with thug life. Everyone has to deal with an asshole cop and everyone has a chance to get shot by them. End thug life and you'll see a drastic drop in police shootings.

Protecting your borders is not an attack on immigrants. Preventing ethnic and cultural cleansing is also not an attack on immigrants.

Back