Anyone else have all their old friends become SJW?

If I'm wrong I would like to see why I am, not just be told that I am.

Well to take an absolute stance is much too simplistic in a very complex political-social-economic situation. I would ask the same thing to someone that believed that white society was completely to blame for minority struggles. Do you agree?

Last edited:
There you go again making up lies.

Tell me where is the racism?

Without raging like a lunatic and making up lies, what are these bad stereotypes that I represent?

@Der Eisbär Don't be liking that crap post filled with lies. <{nope}>
I agree that there isn't much evidence of systemic institutional racism, if anything it's gone the other way. For example some schools like Harvard are now raising the SAT requirements for admissions for asians. Thats institutional racism aimed at minorities, while they have lower requirements for black people.

On the other hand, there is a great deal of individual racism held by white people towards minorities. Now, I'm not saying white people are unique in this regard. ALL races have cultural bias. It is just that in America, white people are the majority, and black people the minority. It would be tough to live in a country where tens of millions of people in that country hold bias against you. Go to ANY state, any state at all. Drive outside of the major cities. From, Florida, to Washington State, all those small town rural communities are racist as fuck. You can bet on it. I've grown up around a lot of small town rural white people. I know how they are.

Well to take an absolute stance is much too simplistic in a very complex political-social-economic situation. I would ask the same thing to someone that believed that white society was completely too blame for minority struggles. Do you agree?

I have asked many times in the past exactly which communities are poor because of systemic racism. I never get an answer. I feel that today it's not the white man that is to blame but the terrible culture that prevails. Who needs personal responsibility when you have the white man to blame for your behavior and poor choices?

I actually want to see help given if it's deserved, but all that anyone seems to do is just hate and blame white people.

Those "right wing" guys just see something very wrong happening in society. They're most definitely not pussies.

Right wing guys complaining about how hard it is "being white" are THE biggest pussies in the world.

I have asked many times in the past exactly which communities are poor because of systemic racism. I never get an answer. I feel that today it's not the white man that is to blame but the terrible culture that prevails. Who needs personal responsibility when you have the white man to blame for your behavior and poor choices?

I actually want to see help given if it's deserved, but all that anyone seems to do is just hate and blame white people.
Don't you think that slavery has a huge impact on the current socio-economic status of black people? I mean, certainly the mainstream modern black culture does not help them at all with the worship of thug culture, violence and drug use. But at the same time, do you think being released from slavery only a century and a half ago can be overcome so quickly? I mean, what if all of your ancestors were released from literal, actual slavery, only 150 years ago? Do you think all of them could make up for the economic gap between them and the rest of society in only 150 years? You're talking about an entire race of people released from slavery with: no money, no education, and no property. How could they possible close the gap in such a short amount of time? And it wasn't as if once they were released from slavery they automatically had the full rights and status of white people. There were Jim Crow laws that were extremely racist and oppressive to black people that weren't abolished for another ONE HUNDRED YEARS. So black people have only had full rights and full status 50 years. That is nothing.

I haven't been on facebook in years and I made the mistake of going on there for the first time in forever and it made me realize why I don't keep in touch with most of my older friends. All of them are left wing nutjobs. Every single post is complaining about how racist trump is, how terrible America is, how the rape culture and gun culture is out of control. These were all kids that did really well in my school and I know they have brains. That makes it even more confusing. How do smart kids end up like this?
I need to see more of your posts to confirm you're not a nut job yourself. But the smart kids end up that that way because it has nothing to do with intelligence. It's deeper than that, imo. Liberals have cornered the market on what group you're supposed to identify with if you hold certain values. The fact that there are only two options for 300+ million people means there's no clear alignment. So it's a compromise in either direction. Sometimes the compromise is horrible in a particular time in history, sometimes it's better. But regardless, each side will rationalize their affiliation accordingly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Right wing guys complaining about how hard it is "being white" are THE biggest pussies in the world.
No one is complaining about "how hard it is to be white". Most of them are angry about the derogatory stance of liberal media towards white people and the bigoted and racist sentiment expressed towards white people that for some reason has been declared A-okay. It is not helpful towards race relations at all.

I agree that there isn't much evidence of systemic institutional racism, if anything it's gone the other way. For example some schools like Harvard are now raising the SAT requirements for admissions for asians. Thats institutional racism aimed at minorities, while they have lower requirements for black people.

On the other hand, there is a great deal of individual racism held by white people towards minorities. Now, I'm not saying white people are unique in this regard. ALL races have cultural bias. It is just that in America, white people are the majority, and black people the minority. It would be tough to live in a country where tens of millions of people in that country hold bias against you. Go to ANY state, any state at all. Drive outside of the major cities. From, Florida, to Washington State, all those small town rural communities are racist as fuck. You can bet on it. I've grown up around a lot of small town rural white people. I know how they are.

I agree progress really messes things up

I would really like to know exactly where it's tough for black people to live in America because of racism.

Last edited:
These were all kids that did really well in my school and I know they have brains. That makes it even more confusing. How do smart kids end up like this?

"Why are all the people who are smarter than me making inferences and observations that I insist do not exist??"

Come on, fella, you are so close to solving this puzzle. Take the red pill.

Don't you think that slavery has a huge impact on the current socio-economic status of black people? I mean, certainly the mainstream modern black culture does not help them at all with the worship of thug culture, violence and drug use. But at the same time, do you think being released from slavery only a century and a half ago can be overcome so quickly? I mean, what if all of your ancestors were released from literal, actual slavery, only 150 years ago? Do you think all of them could make up for the economic gap between them and the rest of society in only 150 years? You're talking about an entire race of people released from slavery with: no money, no education, and no property. How could they possible close the gap in such a short amount of time? And it wasn't as if once they were released from slavery they automatically had the full rights and status of white people. There were Jim Crow laws that were extremely racist and oppressive to black people that weren't abolished for another ONE HUNDRED YEARS. So black people have only had full rights and full status 50 years. That is nothing.

Who exactly is impacted by slavery and Jim Crow laws and where?

"Why are all the people who are smarter than me making inferences and observations that I insist do not exist??"

Come on, fella, you are so close to solving this puzzle. Take the red pill.

I know you can do better than this... Be better...

Are you really asking the Social Scientists on Sherdog LOL? I am all for hard work and personal responsibility but do you really believe that the Political-Social-Economic climates of the past played absolutely Zero part in where some communities are today?

White people, males in particular are being singled out. A lot of hate and a lot of racism directed towards them.

To call them pussies for pointing that out is a bit strange.

SJWs desperately look for injustices when there aren't any and pretty much blame everything on white people.
Wah,wah, white males have it so tough. Whats next "war on christmas"? You are the definition of a virtue signaling snowflake SJW.

Who exactly is impacted by slavery and Jim Crow laws and where?

The black community is effected by Jim Crow laws. People, places, actions, policies have lasting effects that ripple through time. Jim Crow was only abolished FIFTY years ago. How could you think it doesn't have a lasting effect? You cannot make up for the socio-economic gap between slaves and mainstream society in only 50-150 years.

There is not thing as a SJW on the right. You know SJW stands for Social Justice Warriors. No one legitimately on the right is for social justice. We are for individual justice. You cannot have both.
You are joking right, all day long Righties are whining about how unfair society is to white males and christians.

Are you really asking the Social Scientists on Sherdog LOL? I am all for hard work and personal responsibility but do you really believe that the Political-Social-Economic climates of the past played absolutely Zero part in where some communities are today?

Hey man I just want to know exactly where they are.

Back