Anyone else have all their old friends become SJW?

I'd say definitely the ghettos that formed after the emancipation proclamation and the ones that were hindered by Jim Crow era. Do you believe that the Political-Social-Economic climates of the past played absolutely Zero part in where these communities are today?

lol I have been asking exactly where they are located for a while. That should tell you that I do believe they exist. I just don't believe every poor black person in America is that way because of slavery and Jim Crow.

lol I have been asking exactly where they are located for years. That should tell you that I do believe they exist. I just don't believe every poor black person in America is that way because of slavery and Jim Crow.

I'm not saying every poor black person is that way because of slavery and Jim Crowe, I'm asking if some of them could be. So what is your answer, could some of them be effected by the Political-Social-Economic climates of the past?

Wah,wah, white males have it so tough. Whats next "war on christmas"? You are the definition of a virtue signaling snowflake SJW.

You are a shit poster

I'm not saying every poor black person is that way because of slavery and Jim Crowe, I'm asking if some of them could be. So what is your answer, could some of them be effected by the Political-Social-Economic climates of the past?

Yes and this is why they should take full advantage of the help that is being offered today and not make things worse with thug life. Stop dwelling on the past and move forward as best you can.

SJWs shouldn't be wanting to flood America with Immigrants, illegals and refugees when there are poor communities (not just black ones) already in America. Bring jobs back and stop outsourcing.

I'm fairly certain you're wrong about your first claim. Millions of black people were brought here during slavery, and they have millions of descendants, especially with their high birth rates. I don't think it's statistically true that there are more black people living in America that arrived AFTER slavery than there are descendants of slaves. I would also add that it wouldn't matter if you weren't the descendant of slaves during Jim Crow. If you immigrated here from Haiti in 1912, or 1922, or 1932, or 1942, you were still subject to Jim Crow laws. You were still subject to lynch mobs, not having full voting rights, so on and so forth.

As for your second claim, I agree. Some markers of social progress are actually going in the wrong direction for black people. Like single parent homes, fatherlessness, etc.
Didn't mean most blacks were here from voluntary immigration, just that more have come voluntarily than involuntarily, but that has really only had a big spike since the 80s while slave descendants are several generations deep. My point was that a sizeable chunk of the black population (about 20%) weren't descended from slaves and weren't around during jim crow, and obviously thought blacks had it better here than in their own country to want to come here.

If someone can point to laws that apply to blacks and not to whites, I'd happily argue and vote against it, but comparing outcomes as evidence of systemic racism gives nobody anything to do but sit and stew over nothing. If there were comparable dropout rates, single motherhood rates, violent crime rates, gang rates, we could at least move forward and look for other reasons for any disparity if there still was one, but there's no end to that either cause you can slice up the population into as many fragments as you want to compare. It's already sliced into race, sex, sexual preference, nation of origin, religion, and it's gotten all the way down to making up goddamn fictional genders to complain about discrimination. Political speech is disingenuous when you stop talking to the nation as a whole and address certain demographics cause you're playing a numbers game. It should be implicit that everything applies to everyone equally.

It's gross that votes are now broken down into "__% of the white female college educated vote", "__% of the black vote", "__% of the gay vote", and "hispanic males vote ___ while black females with some college vote ___". Just give us the goddamn policies and shutup about race and sexual preference.
5c2a0d8d770ccc517e5b57f16322ebbd5c98777fbf744aceb289930d2e8192fa.jpg

Last edited:
lol I have been asking exactly where they are located for a while. That should tell you that I do believe they exist. I just don't believe every poor black person in America is that way because of slavery and Jim Crow.
Sure, you could find examples of black people that came from wealthy families and had money and education afforded to them, that ended up unsuccessful anyway. You could also find white people or asians that fit that criteria. Many, actually.

Yes and this is why they should take full advantage of the help that is being offered today and not make things worse with thug life. Stop dwelling on the past and move forward as best you can.

SJWs shouldn't be wanting to flood America with Immigrants, illegals and refugees when there are poor communities (not just black ones) already in America. Bring jobs back and stop outsourcing.

There we go, took a while but I'm glad you said that, I'm hoping more people come back to the center.

Didn't mean most blacks were here from voluntary immigration, just that more have come voluntarily than involuntarily, but that has really only had a big spike since the 80s while slave descendants are several generations deep. My point was that a sizeable chunk of the black population (about 20%) weren't descended from slaves and weren't around during jim crow, and obviously thought blacks had it better here than in their own country to want to come here.
Oh okay, we're on the same page here then.
If someone can point to laws that apply to blacks and not to whites, I'd happily argue and vote against it, but comparing outcomes as evidence of systemic racism gives nobody anything to do but sit and stew over nothing. If there were comparable dropout rates, single motherhood rates, violent crime rates, gang rates, we could at least move forward and look for other reasons for any disparity if there still was one, but there's no end to that either cause you can slice up the population into as many fragments as you want to compare. It's already sliced into race, sex, sexual preference, nation of origin, religion, and it's gotten all the way down to making up goddamn fictional genders to complain about discrimination. Political speech is disingenuous when you stop talking to the nation as a whole and address certain demographics cause you're playing a numbers game. It should be implicit that everything applies to everyone equally.
Yeah, like I said, I don't think there's much evidence of current systematic racism. If people are using outcomes as evidence of systematic racism then they're wrong. That's basically a begging the question fallacy. It's like "well look, black people have worse outcomes, so there MUST be systematic racism!". I think the differences in outcomes are largely due to systematic racism of the past, that has lasting effects.

The black community is effected by Jim Crow laws. People, places, actions, policies have lasting effects that ripple through time. Jim Crow was only abolished FIFTY years ago. How could you think it doesn't have a lasting effect? You cannot make up for the socio-economic gap between slaves and mainstream society in only 50-150 years.

Do you see what I meant? The guy is an unhinged racist. And if you think this is bad you should get him started on religion.

I haven't been on facebook in years and I made the mistake of going on there for the first time in forever and it made me realize why I don't keep in touch with most of my older friends. All of them are left wing nutjobs. Every single post is complaining about how racist trump is, how terrible America is, how the rape culture and gun culture is out of control. These were all kids that did really well in my school and I know they have brains. That makes it even more confusing. How do smart kids end up like this?
thats happened to be too. I was the most left leaning out of my group when we were younger but if i voiced my more libertarian views on social issues now ( and I havent changed my views- ie we should have equal opportunities but not forced equal outcomes) then i would probably lose a few FB friends

I’m a twenty year blue collar tradesmen..

That’d be a big fuck no lol..

Funny thing is me and most every one of my friends identify as center or left leaning..

Maybe we were lucky to be part of the old school working class leftist..

But we don’t subscribe to the sjw bullshit..

Also helps that if my buddies had a Facebook they’d probably get roasted so bad they’d keep it hidden..that shit for the wives and youngsters

Not really. I mean, I care about social issues so I would probably be labelled a sjw anyway so its hard to judge.

With all due respect, I'd prefer to sit this one out. Starting from the place of "I just look at the behavior of black people (some) here in Canada that act in the same way. Despite all the opportunity they would rather sell drugs, commit crime and shoot up the place. I think people that engage in thug life do it because they think it's cool." and knowing the poster and his MO, I do not foresee making any headway with reason, let alone enough headway to make it worth the hassle and having to read about how I'm genetically inferior or predisposed towards laziness and violence, because some neo-Nazi fuckwit in the garbs of an objectivist-realist insists that the world be that simple.

Lying Trotsky at it again.

There is absolutely no reason for this in Canada. Where's the years of slavery and oppression?

I don't have an MO, I have never said anything racist, I have never said anything about people being genetically inferior.

Now I'm a neo Nazi? You have no shame and this is why people think you're insane.

Don't know how I missed that gem.

Last edited:
Very interesting. I think I'll be adding the book to my reading list and watching the documentary at some point.

It definitely is an interesting theory and makes a lot of sense to a layman like myself. I don't think it is a coincidence that civilization first appeared in Eurasia (Middle East) and up until the 1500s Europe, The Middle East and China were neck and neck in terms of civilization. I believe the scholarly critique is mixed with many claiming confirmation bias and a much too simplistic framework. When you do get a chance to look it over let me know your thoughts.

I quit Facebook weeks before the last election

I also stopped contacting 99% of my phone contacts

Back