Anyone else have all their old friends become SJW?

Well at least you're admitting that some minorities are effected by the racism of the past. Very different from where you started in this conversation.

My main point was it's not an excuse for thug life and that today there is no systemic racism holding them back. It's going to take a long time but they can create a good life for future generations.

Lying Trotsky at it again.

There is absolutely no reason for this in Canada. Where's the years of slavery and oppression?

I don't have an MO, I have never said anything racist, I have never said anything about people being genetically inferior.

Now I'm a neo Nazi? You have no shame and this is why people think you're insane.

Don't know how I missed that gem.

I really don't care if you or people like you think I'm insane, although I don't think even the dumbest right-winger here is sufficiently detached from reality to say that. You may be the most hateful of the group, but you're sadly not near the dumbest, so I seriously doubt you do either.

You're a racist.

And you can whine and cry all you want about being called that and how the SJW's supposedly use the term punitively, strategically, or arbitrarily. You can talk about how you're just against multiculturalism, progress, and "hood life" until the cows come home. I don't care. Furthermore, I additionally do not care whether you're just too stupid or invested in your objectivist delusion that you really don't think your'e a racist or, alternatively, you do know and just deny it for posture. But you're a racist and, despicably, a rare coherent one. All you contribute to discussions here are racist platitudes, racist suggestions, and bald ad hominems and silly nicknames. So, no, I have no desire to discuss this topic with the likes of you.

As far as the status of black Canadians, there are certainly several related and adjacent explanations related to those that explain the difficulties faced by black US citizens, but I cannot say how much overlap there is, nor can I say what additional factors are at play for black folks in Canada. I'm not Canadian, so I'm not qualified to answer that.

I haven't been on facebook in years and I made the mistake of going on there for the first time in forever and it made me realize why I don't keep in touch with most of my older friends. All of them are left wing nutjobs. Every single post is complaining about how racist trump is, how terrible America is, how the rape culture and gun culture is out of control. These were all kids that did really well in my school and I know they have brains. That makes it even more confusing. How do smart kids end up like this?
That's weird. Only one of my old friends is what you would call an SJW, but he was always kinda like that.

One or two of my friends seem to be on the edge.

The only lamentable thing about it is that they seem to be very unhappy, as do my right wing friends.

It's almost like obsessing about politics may be unhealthy.

No, because my friends have conviction and aren’t spineless pussies.

I really don't care if you or people like you think I'm insane, although I don't think even the dumbest right-winger here is sufficiently detached from reality to say that. You may be the most hateful of the group, but you're sadly not near the dumbest, so I seriously doubt you do either.

You're a racist.

And you can whine and cry all you want about being called that and how the SJW's supposedly use the term punitively, strategically, or arbitrarily. You can talk about how you're just against multiculturalism, progress, and "hood life" until the cows come home. I don't care. Furthermore, I additionally do not care whether you're just too stupid or invested in your objectivist delusion that you really don't think your'e a racist or, alternatively, you do know and just deny it for posture. But you're a racist and, despicably, a rare coherent one. All you contribute to discussions here are racist platitudes, racist suggestions, and bald ad hominems and silly nicknames. So, no, I have no desire to discuss this topic with the likes of you.

As far as the status of black Canadians, there are certainly several related and adjacent explanations related to those that explain the difficulties faced by black US citizens, but I cannot say how much overlap there is, nor can I say what additional factors are at play for black folks in Canada. I'm not Canadian, so I'm not qualified to answer that.

I haven't said anything that's racist nor do I think white people are superior and everyone else is inferior. So yeah you're just nuts and a liar.

It isn't white people that's making them act this way. They look up to rappers and want to emulate everything they do. They think it's cool. Same shit lyrics for years gets drilled into their heads. They also look up to the toughest guy in their group due to a lack of a father figure. Where's the father? In jail for doing something stupid. He should have been raising his son right.

Who needs personal responsibility when there's always something else to blame for your messed up actions.

Plenty of poor people don't engage in violence and thug life.

Last edited:
I haven't said anything that's racists nor do I think white people are superior and everyone else is inferior. So yeah you're just nuts and a liar.

It isn't white people that's making them act this way. They look up to rappers and want to emulate everything they do. They think it's cool. Same shit lyrics for years gets drilled into their heads. They also look up to the toughest guy in their group due to a lack of a father figure. Where's the father? In jail for doing something stupid. He should have been raising his son right.

Who needs personal responsibility when there's always something else to blame for your messed up actions.

Everything is whitey’s fault in 2018.

Didn’t you get the memo fam?

I haven't said anything that's racists nor do I think white people are superior and everyone else is inferior. So yeah you're just nuts and a liar.

Again, I'm not getting into this with you. There is no value in it.

But, also, I happened to notice Viva liked your post. He happens to be the closest thing to a literal Nazi that I have ever seen on the internet (whereas I would call you a neo-Nazi because you're a soured run-of-the-mill racist) and has peddled stuff from open white supremacists. So just know that you're not at the bottom of the discussion. Of the hundreds of posters I've come across here, there are probably 5-6 I would say are categorically racists, and you, despite your RACEWarrior moniker, are at least less racist than two of them. But you'll get there. Progress will get you there.

Marching and trying to look scary with the citronella tiki torches was hilarious though. I have to give the right wing pussies props for comedy.

charlottesville-onyx-truth-620x400.jpg

LOL at tiki torches. They weren't using those to be scary. A memo went out that ANTIFA was there in large numbers, and the right wing marchers knew the mosquitoes would be biting them and be full of AIDS and HEP C blood. So they used tiki torches to ward off infected mosquitoes.

So at least just tell the truth, the right wing just didn't want to die from blood borne illness.

#citronellaStrong

Again, I'm not getting into this with you. There is no value in it.

But, also, I happened to notice Viva liked your post. He happens to be the closest thing to a literal Nazi that I have ever seen on the internet (whereas I would call you a neo-Nazi because you're a soured run-of-the-mill racist) and has peddled stuff from open white supremacists. So just know that you're not at the bottom of the discussion. Of the hundreds of posters I've come across here, there are probably 5-6 I would say are categorically racists, and you, despite your RACEWarrior moniker, are at least less racist than two of them. But you'll get there. Progress will get you there.

Smug chaps like you are why more and more people are taking a far right stance these days. Keep sending em our way fam.

Smug chaps like you are why more and more people are taking a far right stance these days. Keep sending em our way fam.

Maybe.

But I believe in personal responsibility. So they shouldn't blame my condescension for them voting for objectively bad, empirically indefensible policies that hilariously hurt their interests because their wittle feewings got hurt.

As far as persons like you who probably do know you're supporting bunk policies by exploiters, profiteers, charlatans, and morons, but do so because of explicit and narrow racial animus: I still think you're a minority among the political right and most of the right is just mislead, not so gross.

But, alas, I'm an optimist.

I used to be a SJW. Earned my way up the ranks a bit. Think I was a sergeant IIRC. I defected to the Right in the last election, but I never told anyone. When I see my old SJW friends, I just say the most extreme SJW stuff I can. I'm basically just encouraging them to alienate themselves even more.

Maybe.

But I believe in personal responsibility. So they shouldn't blame my condescension for them voting for objectively bad, empirically indefensible policies that hilariously hurt their interests because their wittle feewings got hurt.

As far as persons like you who probably do know you're supporting bunk policies by exploiters, profiteers, charlatans, and morons, but do so because of explicit and narrow racial animus: I still think you're a minority among the political right and most of the right is just mislead, not so gross.

But, alas, I'm an optimist.

People don’t always work like that, I’m afraid.

You aren’t going to convince anyone to have faith in your side when you favor bickering over civil discord.

Nah forget him, this is a separate conversation. This is more so my own question that I've been pondering lately (btw didn't know you're black). The question being, given that colonialism in Africa only started in about 1870, why is it that nearly all of African civilization was so far behind Europe technologically and socially?

giphy.gif

Nah forget him, this is a separate conversation. This is more so my own question that I've been pondering lately (btw didn't know you're black). The question being, given that colonialism in Africa only started in about 1870, why is it that nearly all of African civilization was so far behind Europe technologically and socially?

Sorry, didn't see this.

For both sub-Saharan black folks and indigenous Americans (Native Americans here and Mestizo Latin Americans down south), there are a myriad of historical, anthropological (being largely and uniquely divorced from early global development), sociological, ecological, and political reasons, some of which we know and others of which we possibly don't, but I would rather not get into them. You can take that as a duck or as a concession of ignorance, and you're well within your right to do so.

White people, males in particular are being singled out. A lot of hate and a lot of racism directed towards them.

I live in Atlanta, a majority black and liberal city. I'm finding it very hard to face every day as a successful, middle-aged white mail. The oppression is almost overwhelming.

My main point was it's not an excuse for thug life and that today there is no systemic racism holding them back. It's going to take a long time but they can create a good life for future generations.

No, it's never an excuse and while I agree that Institutional Racism laws are gone, some remnants remain in the form of attitudes and unwritten policies with those in power. It's a lot more difficult to pin down now but to minorities it is still there.

It is interesting and terrifying how quickly people will develop the mentality the media tells them to have.

No, it's never an excuse and while I agree that Institutional Racism laws are gone, some remnants remain in the form of attitudes and unwritten policies with those in power. It's a lot more difficult to pin down now but to minorities it is still there.

What “remnants” are you referring to?

Care to elaborate?

I moved away from a small town in Wyoming all my friends from there are right wing nutjobs and I don't do Facebook so I don'thave to listen to their bigotry. Lol

Im from casper, its a small town but not by wyoming standards

Back