Anyone else have all their old friends become SJW?

Someone who just likes to complain about all the injustice in the country. Often freaking out about things that aren't even a big deal. Most of the shit is literally first world problems. I think it should be a requirement for these idiots to travel to a third world country like India. Then maybe they'll start thinking about real problems.

Having spent plenty of time in third world shitholes and now living in America, I can handily say there are PLENTY of places in the US that aren't far off that measure of society.

Again, a rationale the far left would use

>Minorities, POC, and LGBT are under attack from the white male fascist patiarchy!
>We're just defending ourselves!
>The white male fascists are damaging society

You need to articulate your differences with the far left in a clearer and less hypocritical manner. If you're a moderate conservative and not an alt-righter you should point to the fundamental philosophical differences you have with this new breed of the far left. You should point to the more violent and more frequent nature of the left wing protests.

Yeah showing insane people how wrong they are doesn't work.

I have friends who are SJW on both sides, the left wing guys whine about Trump and how racist and mean he his and the right wing guys cry about how unfair it is being white in America now. It's pretty hilarious actually.

There is not thing as a SJW on the right. You know SJW stands for Social Justice Warriors. No one legitimately on the right is for social justice. We are for individual justice. You cannot have both.

sorry, jumped to too many conclusions there. Edited.

No worries, people and groups moving farther and farther away from center is what is ruining our political climate. I have a friend that believes everything is a conspiracy against black people and it's gotten so ridiculously insane that I can't hang out with him anymore. In his mind "Shooting pool is racist because the white ball is knocking off all the colored balls until it get's to the black ball". He really seemed to like bowling though with the black ball and the white pins, LOL.

1. Orlando night club shooting
2. Daily you see video footage of unarmed blacks being shot by police

That is not society attacking them. Funny thing is SJWs want to bring in more Muslims. They might actually be attacked in the future.

Daily? Black people are committing a ridiculous amount of crime and running from police. It is their own fault.

When did I say that?

Also how do you not see all the hatred and racism towards white people?

No one is attacking LGBTs, they even have their own parades.

No one is attacking black people, you'll be publicly shamed if you do. There is no systemic racism. They have affirmative action and have the ability to get ahead in life. They don't take advantage and ruin their opportunity by keeping it real and with thug life. Everyone has to deal with an asshole cop and everyone has a chance to get shot by them. End thug life and you'll see a drastic drop in police shootings.

Protecting your borders is not an attack on immigrants. Preventing ethnic and cultural cleansing is also not an attack on immigrants.

You said that here:

"SJWs desperately look for injustices when there aren't any and pretty much blame everything on white people."

No worries, people and groups moving farther and farther away from center is what is ruining our political climate. I have a friend that believes everything is a conspiracy against black people and it's gotten so ridiculously insane that I can't hang out with him anymore. In his mind "Shooting pool is racist because the white ball is knocking off all the colored balls until it get's to the black ball". He really seemed to like bowling though with the black ball and the white pins, LOL.
Jesus Christ. I have a black friend that thinks like that, but he doesn't drone on about it constantly. We're able to talk about other things and he really doesn't know my position on the subject as I never raise it. I just like getting a sampling from people like him about what they really think.

There is not thing as a SJW on the right. You know SJW stands for Social Justice Warriors. No one legitimately on the right is for social justice. We are for individual justice. You cannot have both.
But they share the same ideological underpinnings: identity politics. The far right is predicated on identity just like the far left is.

The far right thinks it's white people against everyone else
The far left thinks its minorities against white people.

Sure, call it White Justice or whatever you want, they're still pussies.

You said that here:

"SJWs desperately look for injustices when there aren't any and pretty much blame everything on white people."
When did I say this:

"So pointing out injustices that you believe are effecting you is perfectly fine only if you're a white male?"

Yeah showing insane people how wrong they are doesn't work.
While I think on average you're probably right, I've seen a number of people change their positions on this, both in my own life and from the popular youtube personalities.

Laci Green is an example. Candace Owens is another one.

My little brother went to UCLA as a far left extreme SJW. Now the most recent time I've spoken to him he thinks Trump should get a nobel for the Korea situation. His experience living on campus and seeing the extremity of these people has changed him.

That is not society attacking them. Funny thing is SJWs want to bring in more Muslims. They might actually be attacked in the future.

Daily? Black people are committing a ridiculous amount of crime and running from police. It is their own fault.

Of course black people commit crime daily- but the ones who do no commit crimes still experience racism guided towards them.

Racism is fucking everywhere, some people hide it better than others but I've seen plenty of incidents where it has occurred in front of me and I hate it. I dont do the whole social media thing but I certainly dont classify racism or gun control as a 'first world' problem like starbucks running out of coffee or some shit.

PS I hate black people just as much as white people and all the other races in between, the human race is full of cunts skin color is irrelevant. Sherdoggers are the worst lol.

You don't know who you're talking to lol. Browse some post history. Then whenever you wonder if the liberals might be worse than the alternative, remember that guy.
I'm just saying that some of the rationale being used ITT to try and differentiate the right from the far left is the exact same rationale the far left is using. I'm not saying that there are no differences, just the attempts to explain them itt are poor.

When did I say this:

"So pointing out injustices that you believe are effecting you is perfectly fine only if you're a white male?"

Was I too hasty with that comment? I may have been, so let me ask.

Are there injustices against minorities and do they and others have a right to voice them?

Was I too hasty with that comment? I may have been, so let me ask.

Are there injustices against minorities and do they and others have a right to voice them?

They definitely do have a right to voice them if something were to be happening to them by society.

At the moment I don't see anything. I do see them creating their own problems.

They definitely do have a right to voice them if something were to be happening to them by society.

At the moment I don't see anything. I do see them creating their own problems.

Do think you could be wrong and that some of the injustices that happen to them are caused by society?

I'm just saying that some of the rationale being used ITT to try and differentiate the right from the far left is the exact same rationale the far left is using. I'm not saying that there are no differences, just the attempts to explain them itt are poor.

I agree. But soul crusher is not taken seriously by anybody and represents all the worst stereotypes of the alt right. So you are wasting your time suggesting that he actually use facts and logic. Those things are not his style.

Of course black people commit crime daily- but the ones who do no commit crimes still experience racism guided towards them.

Racism is fucking everywhere, some people hide it better than others but I've seen plenty of incidents where it has occurred in front of me and I hate it. I dont do the whole social media thing but I certainly dont classify racism or gun control as a 'first world' problem like starbucks running out of coffee or some shit.

At least black people do not have to worry about systemic racism. I agree that there is racism from every race and society would be better off without it. Sadly I think it's going to get worse and SJWs/leftists/progressives will fan the flames.

PS I hate black people just as much as white people and all the other races in between, the human race is full of cunts skin color is irrelevant. Sherdoggers are the worst lol.
<mma4>

I agree. But soul crusher is not taken seriously by anybody and represents all the worst stereotypes of the alt right. So you are wasting your time suggesting that he actually use facts and logic. Those things are not his style.

There you go again making up lies.

Tell me where is the racism?

Without raging like a lunatic and making up lies, what are these bad stereotypes that I represent?

@Der Eisbär Don't be liking that crap post filled with lies. <{nope}>

Back