Can Sonnen wrestlef*ck Fedor for 3 rounds?

It's possible. Judo is pretty good for reversing takedowns though. Also Feds has good subs off his back and Chael isn't known for the sub D.

I mean, Fedor has reversed Nog and Randleman off his back and Nog had knee on belly.

Not without getting submitted.

* Chael's submission grappling has improved a LOT since the days when he got subbed often. But I don't think they have improved enough to beat Fedor on the ground.

** Chael has aged better and taken better care of his body through hard work and steroids (which he openly admits), which sort of make him younger than his numerical age.

He can, but Chael is known to be submitted from out of nowhere

Chael self admittedly looks for outs sometimes.

I'm not sure he can withstand the barrage or two that would be likely even if things went well for him.

Rashad-Evans-vs-Chael-Sonnen-GIf.gif

My prediction is Shael will try to swim away again.

I don't think so. He has a history of getting submitted by guys that are underneath him and Fedor has a history of submitting wrestlers that are on top of him. Fedor by armbar.

Fedor has to wind up on top. Chael has the heart of a gerbil when someone has him fully mounted.

I don't think he'll be able to do that to fedor. Fedor's gonna be WAY too strong for that shit

I don't think so. He has a history of getting submitted by guys that are underneath him and Fedor has a history of submitting wrestlers that are on top of him. Fedor by armbar.

Fedor hasn't had a legitimate submission since Tim Sylvia, about 10 years ago.

Just curious what distinction you make between wrestling and wrestlefucking.

Back