Can Sonnen wrestlef*ck Fedor for 3 rounds?

He doesn't train Jui Jitsu, he's a Republican. So if he gets swept, game over.

I really thought that fedor would take it with just sheer size advantage but after they met face to face yesterday it seemed to me that they are much closer in size than I thought.

I really thought that fedor would take it with just sheer size advantage but after they met face to face yesterday it seemed to me that they are much closer in size than I thought.

Sonnen was wearing lifts.

It's possible. Judo is pretty good for reversing takedowns though. Also Feds has good subs off his back and Chael isn't known for the sub D.

I mean, Fedor has reversed Nog and Randleman off his back and Nog had knee on belly.

knee on belly is easy to reverse for Sambo guys for some reason.

I think I might legit cry if that were to happen.

I will never ask for anything MMA related ever again if Fedor beats Chael.

that would be one of the worst ways to see fedor go out. It would be amusing if Sonnen loses by triangle again though.
Hopefully fedors got enough left to give us a replay of Ronda vs Miesha
giphy.gif

TvZhLw9.gif

giphy.gif

No. Fedors gonna slo the shit out of home before he guillotines him.

I don't want to see either lose haha. I like both guys haha. If it stays standing sonnen could outpoint him for a little bit but I think Fedor catches him and puts him away. I think sonnen is gonna have to take him down which he definitely can but will but Fedor could catch him in a sub? Over three rounds it will be hard to catch him in a sub though maybe? This is a tough fight to call lol

Dumbest thing said in this thread.

Dumbest thing said in this thread.
Okie dokie lol I did say Fedor would eventually catch him and KO him on the feet. No need to be a dick over a difference of opinion. Obviously in Fedors prime chael would have zero success on the feet. But that's not the case here.

I think in theory Chael has the necessary skill to lay and pray Fedor for 3 rounds, yes. Or at least to keep double-legging Fedor in order to score some points.
...but this is not very likely.
Fedor will catch him with something be it in the standup or on the ground.

so does that also mean that every fighter that fought in the UFC's wins are "tainted"? because there have been fixed fights in the UFC....
and thats not opinion thats a fact.
do your homework kid
What UFC fight are you referencing, I've never heard of the UFC fixing a fight. The closest I know of is that Soith Korean fighter who was going to take a dive. Please educate me.

I doubt it. I expect this to look a little like Conor-Mendez.

I can tell you this, if Chael puts Fedor to sleep Fedor should never fight again.

Beyond that with these aging HW's like Fedor you never know what your going to get. Fedor might have an excellent chance a late career submission here that we haven't seen in 10 years from him. Maybe one of his slick arm bars he use to pull off like magic.

I like Chael but he has absolutely nothing to offer in this fight.

Fedor hasn't had a legitimate submission since Tim Sylvia, about 10 years ago.

I attribute that to him getting caught up in trying to force the KO and brawling. There is a virtually 100 percent chance that Chael will be going for the takedown and Fedor is far better once it hits the ground.

his run is tainted because it was in an organization that fixed fights. that's not an opinion, Pride fixed fights.

Yeah they fixed them to let their japanese heroes loose to Fedor, Big Nog and all the other foreigners. <Lmaoo>

" Dont worry Saku we fixed the fight. Wanderlei will win via destroying your face"

Rashad-Evans-vs-Chael-Sonnen-GIf.gif

My prediction is Shael will try to swim away again.

LOL - Awesome gif!

And to answer TS. I don't think so. Chael doesn't handle adversity at all. When he realizes he can't bully Fedor he'll quite like he usually does. Did you see him vs Bones?

For crying out loud, old man Tito submitted him. Fedor will KO or submit Chael.

Back