Can Sonnen wrestlef*ck Fedor for 3 rounds?

It's possible. Judo is pretty good for reversing takedowns though. Also Feds has good subs off his back and Chael isn't known for the sub D.

I mean, Fedor has reversed Nog and Randleman off his back and Nog had knee on belly.

I cant in good faith argue any point where I might see chael winning.

Fedor is a Better striker, Grappler, and just far more talented in every aspect of fighting.

but for the sake of debate maybe chael with a surprise spinning kick knockout or wild ass spinning backfist maybe?!?!?..... you know what fuck it i'm calling it Chael Sonnen by spinning hook kick KO.

I'd just like to add that many theoretical physicists posit the multiple dimensional reality theory aka "many worlds" which states that there is an infinite amount of other realities and dimensions and that everything that can happen actually does happen some where in the space time ether in maybe one of them this happens it's science

Last edited:
Fedor via armbar IMO. Chael has all the tools to pull off an upset here though and that certainly rustles the jimmies of any legacy talk.

Fedor can grapple. His biggest concern nowadays is his chin and Chael is no heavy hitter.

It's possible , Cheal is a very good wrestler , however Fedor has faced far superior ones , I.e Coleman , Randleman etc .....

If it does need go to the ground I think Fedor will sub him , I don't think he is so past it that he loses to Sonnen ....

Well we will probably find out if he adapted his patented takedown defense from grabbing the ropes to grabbing the cage.

Fedor via armbar IMO. Chael has all the tools to pull off an upset here though and that certainly rustles the jimmies of any legacy talk.

Fedor Legacy has been set in stone for many years now , it's already established that he is the GOAT heavyweight regardless if he wins or losses , his run as the top heavyweight for 10 years can never be tainted , that run will forever be edged in MMA history.

He’s got a fairly decent chance despite what keyboard experts think, although I still favor Fedor.

I don't see how Chael wins that fight, honestly.

Not likely. Fedor will knock sonnen the fuck out.

Sonnen has awful striking

Fedor subs him. I expect a Meathead - Fedor rematch in the finals

Fedor Legacy has been set in stone for many years now , it's already established that he is the GOAT heavyweight regardless if he wins or losses , his run as the top heavyweight for 10 years can never be tainted , that run will forever be edged in MMA history.

While I agree the haters and pundits are just being fueled with more fire...

More likely Sonnen KO's Fedor probably

I hope not. I think Bader can definitely do it, but I think Sonnen is a bit small compared to the bug guys that Fedor has faced.

Can the MMA God's please allow us one more Fedor armbar pleaseee

his run is tainted because it was in an organization that fixed fights. that's not an opinion, Pride fixed fights.

Chael is a Gangster a fucking gangster. Raised on the mean streets of West Linn. I doubt Fedor shows even. Fedor is already thinking of excuses not to fight.

Chael wins by technical submission: arm triangle, as fedor goes limp.

Back