PWD 578: Passion of the GOAT

Chose one ya goof

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Hiroki Sumi turned up, I actually said "Who the fuck is he?!" I thought he was a special guest appearance.

I popped for Dan Matha, I'm a big fan of his Twitter. Especially when he starts calling people "Soft, sissy, sensitive, soyboys".

I’ve seen Dan Matha a few times on NXT and, like the Ealy Twins, he physically looks great but is booked unfavourably and never made an impression.

I was surprised at Sumi’s debut, then yawned, then, when he was thrown out, just thought of it as an utter waste of a spot.

I’ve seen Dan Matha a few times on NXT and, like the Ealy Twins, he physically looks great but is booked unfavourably and never made an impression.

I was surprised at Sumi’s debut, then yawned, then, when he was thrown out, just thought of it as an utter waste of a spot.

That's the problem with NXT as a system. Guys are straight up jobbers, but then they turn up again, and they're killers.

Case in point, Baron Corbin, he was the jobbiest of the jobbers. Then, out of nowhere, he's killing guy in less than 20 seconds. The Revival are another one, Elias, Bayley, Becky, Billie/Peyton, Alexa.

So, it's a little jarring, when a guy jobs, comes back as a killer, especially when he kills a guy he jobbed to.

That's the problem with NXT as a system. Guys are straight up jobbers, but then they turn up again, and they're killers.

Case in point, Baron Corbin, he was the jobbiest of the jobbers. Then, out of nowhere, he's killing guy in less than 20 seconds. The Revival are another one, Elias, Bayley, Becky, Billie/Peyton, Alexa.

So, it's a little jarring, when a guy jobs, comes back as a killer, especially when he kills a guy he jobbed to.

They book that way on the main roster and expect us to buy into it...why should developmental be any different?

images

I love that Bryan has a smirk, because there's always gonna be the one asshole who's say there thinking "I'm gonna dine out on this and see where this goes. This is awesome"

Also, you remove Sting, you literally have the poster for the Greatest Royal Rumble

Brock vs. Roman
Cena vs. HHH
Bryan breaking the Rumble Record
Rusev vs. Taker.

I love that Bryan has a smirk, because there's always gonna be the one asshole who's say there thinking "I'm gonna dine out on this and see where this goes. This is awesome"

DB is that freaky uncle that gets it and would fist bump you behind dad's back.

18 years ago. Better than Austin coming out to help Foley win the title.

DB is that freaky uncle that gets it and would fist bump you behind dad's back.

He'd be the uncle who would let you do anything as long as:

a) You don't break the law
b) You don't hurt yourself or your siblings
c) You better not tell your parents

They're not his kids, so fuck it, do what you want.

I had a dream last night I lifted weights at John Cena’s house.

What'd you pull on the deadlift? How’s he doing after the break up?

Nikki came round returning the gifts that Cena bought her, as it states in the relationship agreement. When she started crying, Rex carried in the 1200lbs he was deadlifting, and said "Tell that bitch to can it, I nearly put a hole in your floor!"

Then, he threw chalk in her face, and said "That's for the tears, hoe", high fived Cena, with the 1200lbs in the other hand, gave her the finger gun, then he threw the weights like a javelin through he car as a show of dominance.

When she went to hug Cena goodbye, Rex punched her in the head, sang "You can look, but you can't touch", in an intimidating fashion, then did that dance she does over her prone body.

Then Rex, and Cena ate eggwhites and toast.

Last edited:
The Saudi Prince also requested "The guy with the crown, and the guy with the cowboy hat"

Nikki came round returning the gifts that Cena bought her, as it states in the relationship agreement. When she started crying, Rex carried in the 1200lbs he was deadlifting, and said "Tell that bitch to can it, I nearly put a hole in your floor!"

The threw chalk in her face, and said "That's for the tears, hoe", high fived Cena, with the 1200lbs in the other hand, have her the finger gun, then he threw it like a javelin through he car as a show of dominance.

When she went to hug Cena goodbye, he punched her in the head, sang "You can look, but you can't touch", in an intimidating fashion, then did that dance she does over her prone body.

Then they ate eggwhites and toast.
<mma4>

The Saudi Prince also requested "The guy with the crown, and the guy with the cowboy hat"
They wanted JBL?! They should’ve had a segment with him at the border.
“I told it you wouldn’t be long..it’s a whole herd of Iraqis...Stop right there!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back