PWD 578: Passion of the GOAT

Chose one ya goof

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a personal note. Grandma and Grandpa RSR have been married for 63 years today :eek:

Humans aren't meant to be together that long

Why? Do they hate each other?
Oh yeah. My grandma is a legit functioning sociopath though so I can’t blame marriage though. I’ve legit never seen her smile or be happy. This woman is in her 80’s and is convinced my grandpa is having an affair and has been convinced of this for decades. Actual quote from Christmas Day “you could go through the basement door. I don’t have the key for it though cause that’s how he sneaks his whores in”

Oh yeah. My grandma is a legit functioning sociopath though so I can’t blame marriage though. I’ve legit never seen her smile or be happy. This woman is in her 80’s and is convinced my grandpa is having an affair and has been convinced of this for decades. Actual quote from Christmas Day “you could go through the basement door. I don’t have the key for it though cause that’s how he sneaks his whores in”

sounds like the average woman to me
.never happy
.delusional
.Always thinks you are cheating

sounds like the average woman to me
.never happy
.delusional
.Always thinks you are cheating
As most people in their 80’s do, my grandpa has a laundry list of health problems and spends days in the hospital fairly frequently. Instead of comforting him and trying to get him through it, my grandma has decided that these are all STDs and he deserves it

As most people in their 80’s do, my grandpa has a laundry list of health problems and spends days in the hospital fairly frequently. Instead of comforting him and trying to get him through it, my grandma has decided that these are all STDs and he deserves it

and he never left her all these years later

Totally cheated though

im sorry your grandpa is suffering from aids and syphilis

I'd wear her cocoa buns as a ski mask.

Ya know I always notice dudes do this thing where they put it on a pedestal and would always do something gross and or degrading

Hell with that noise

Id talk her out of her clothes finger bang her and cum in her mouth. Im a clean worker and keep shit family friendly

Nikki came round returning the gifts that Cena bought her, as it states in the relationship agreement. When she started crying, Rex carried in the 1200lbs he was deadlifting, and said "Tell that bitch to can it, I nearly put a hole in your floor!"

Then, he threw chalk in her face, and said "That's for the tears, hoe", high fived Cena, with the 1200lbs in the other hand, gave her the finger gun, then he threw the weights like a javelin through he car as a show of dominance.

When she went to hug Cena goodbye, Rex punched her in the head, sang "You can look, but you can't touch", in an intimidating fashion, then did that dance she does over her prone body.

Then Rex, and Cena ate eggwhites and toast.

Sounds like a dream sequence for Roman and Dean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back