Check Mate, Dana... ( Golden Boy MMA )

Yes, because getting washed up Chuck is better than having prime Chuck for many years.
Smart scouting there Oscar!
As others have said chuck has a fan base. I'd imagine Oscar will also look to get Matt Hughes Frank mir and others with a name to promote his brand. Is normal

As others have said chuck has a fan base. I'd imagine Oscar will also look to get Matt Hughes Frank mir and others with a name to promote his brand. Is normal
are you sure about matt..?

I guess, although we already have Bellator for this kinda thing.

are you sure about matt..?
Once fully recovered I dont think he will fight. However promoting is a different game. Not physical. Its name power.

So TMZ is an advertising agency. They stage these "paparazzi" scenarios that are really commercials? This place sucks

Really looking forward to boxing and MMA co main events !!

Imagine Canelo vs GGG with a Chuck Liddell vs Rampage co main event or similar opponent for example.

<Oku03> Seems awesome to me !!

Really looking forward to boxing and MMA co main events !!

Imagine Canelo vs GGG with a Chuck Liddell vs Rampage co main event or similar opponent for example.

<Oku03> Seems awesome to me !!
<Kpop775>

^^ This, so unless Oscar is ready to gamble his fortune away, there is no way in hell he'll pull top fighters from the UFC or even Bellator to get this off the ground. My guess is quick buck$$ from ol' school old fighters (who i love) to have a few fights, which has been done before. Just my opinion, but until someone can put up money similar to the NFL there won't be any other top org other than than than the UFC. (even tho the pay still isn't there yet for what it should be)

Let's see if Chuck can be a PPV draw without the UFC infrastructure and name.

I ain't ordering Chuck vs Tito 3, and I did order every Affliction PPV and Bellator PPV, I think.

So it appears that boxing promoter and part time cosplay enthusiast Oscar De La Hoya is considering starting a MMA promotion in addition to his successful boxing promotion.

And who is he in talks with to jump on in this endeavor ? Oh, just Charles " The Ice Man " Liddell !!

Zuffa Boxing ?? CHECK MATE DANE'R !!

<{danayeah}>THOUGHTS ??

That's the cringiest attempt at making a staged interview not look like a staged interview.

So it appears that boxing promoter and part time cosplay enthusiast Oscar De La Hoya is considering starting a MMA promotion in addition to his successful boxing promotion.

And who is he in talks with to jump on in this endeavor ? Oh, just Charles " The Ice Man " Liddell !!

Zuffa Boxing ?? CHECK MATE DANE'R !!

<{danayeah}>THOUGHTS ??

Off to a bad start. People who thought Bellator was bad? Jurassic Liddel may(or may not) make money for the promotion, but for it's longevity I hope this isn't what we have to look forward to.

Definitely not check-make. Nor is it even "check". It's more like moving a pawn one square forward and having it immediately taken by Bobby Fisher.

Off to a bad start. People who thought Bellator was bad? Jurassic Liddel may(or may not) make money for the promotion, but for it's longevity I hope this isn't what we have to look forward to.

Definitely not check-make. Nor is it even "check". It's more like moving a pawn one square forward and having it immediately taken by Bobby Fisher.

Who is Bobby Fisher in your half cawked metephorical scenario ??...

1jvs5g.jpg

Granted, I don't follow the sport as much a I did, but I have only heard of a handful of these boxers

http://www.goldenboypromotions.com/en/fighters

Is Golden Boy really a top tier promotional company?

I thought once Richard Schaefer left, the company lost some key folks.

Its debatable if they are " THE TOP PROMOTION " but they are def top tier. Stars are few and far between and they have one of the major ones in Canelo.

Plus they are always trying to build new tallent.

Back