Check Mate, Dana... ( Golden Boy MMA )

Yes, because getting washed up Chuck is better than having prime Chuck for many years.
Smart scouting there Oscar!
It's not even that...chuck will probably be just the face...If they offer fighters better pay...they will come.

igGJG.gif

Please don't Chuck. This is a bad idea. He's too old and his chin is absolutely gone. I would not be surprised if Tito KO'd him at this point...and that would be awful to see. He would forever regret it.

Maybe Dana can get Rampage back on the roster and challenge Golden Boy's Chuck...put a bunch of money on it.

"This wasn't the gameplan."

He would pass a drug test and he wont need judges as McGreggor is not GGG and he would knock Mcgergor out cold inside of 6 rounds. Plus he beats GGG even more decisively in the rematch in September.

<26> .
I was agreeing with your post until you said beat even more decisively. Dude got owned by GGG that decision was so crooked boxing fans still have a foul taste in their mouth.

Ps: for your next wwe image can you use a diva with boobs :)

Affliction 2.0

Out of business within 3 events.

I was agreeing with your post until you said beat even more decisively. Dude got owned by GGG that decision was so crooked boxing fans still have a foul taste in their mouth.

Ps: for your next wwe image can you use a diva with boobs :)

The Foul taste is from Abel Sanchez trying to pass Gennady Golovkin off as Mexican ...

picsart_04-01-03-18-55-jpg.361917

[<diva3}stay mad ...

Fight fans interested in MMA and recognize Oscar and Chuck from their storied fight careers .

<LikeReally5> C'mon, bro.

Both are retired. Which means they're both no longer fighting. You're telling me you're into it for their promotional careers? Uh-huh.

Oh, and don't bro me if ya don't know me.

Huge if true.

No other MMA organization has started up and signed ex-UFC guys.

You do know that chuck would still be in the ufc if they wanted him

Both are retired. Which means they're both no longer fighting. You're telling me you're into it for their promotional careers? Uh-huh.

Oh, and don't bro me if ya don't know me.

Some fans are still interested in fighters even after they retire. And Chuck is looking to get at least one more fight in.

<26> SO YOUR POINT WAS INVALID, BRO.

I can't even begin to guess how much money Golden Boy is going to lose getting into MMA.

A lot.

Some fans are still interested in fighters even after they retire. And Chuck is looking to get at least one more fight in.

<26> SO YOUR POINT WAS INVALID, BRO.

Its valid to those of us who prefer to live in the NOW. And I question your fanhood if you follow it to see Chuck fight. That man has no business anywhere near a cage anymore.

And I'm not your bro, pal.

Yay........ let's have MMA devolve into a sport where the best only fight the best after many many years and bullshit negotiations first ...... n tbey mean while fight only fights tbey know they win in between. We should welcome Oscar to mma as this is what we really want right?

Idiots hate Dana ...... yeah he is a pos as,a person but...... Dana is tbe reason we get the fights we get..

Dana almost never makes the big fights people want to see. What are you talking about? He protects his cash cows and doesn't let them fight each other. And now we have endless cards no one cares about because all the fights suck and are watered down. MMA cards used to be stacked almost every time back in the day.

You've been following MMA long enough you should understand the point here. MMA prospects are getting paid peanuts and furthermore, not allowed their own sponsorship, not to mention all the other stupid crap like fight kits. The Conors and Brawks are not going to last forever and developing talent could start in another org like GB and do better financially on their way up, building themselves and that org. Think about all the things 99% of the fighters complain about being wrong with UFCs pay, ranking, and title systems and you can easily see the time is good for a startup like this.
One would have to be pretty dense to think a promotion is going to start by paying the very top guys when they could grab 20x as many top 10 yet lower paid fighters and build the org there. Also, obviously, why would a person think they are starting by building full cards when they could simply start adding a few MMA fights to boxing card. The ring/cage swapout really wouldn't be such a big deal in a venue that was setup right for it.

Apologies, I just logged on again and went thru my threads, you can see from my account not much time for posting and I'm not even sure why am posting this now (it was the "dense" comment) ha.. But for real, you make very valid points. Honestly, you can think about it like the XFL or the other many orgs always trying to break into the main stream using legends of the past. Not many come to fruition (regardless of sponsorship's which really plays a part in this thread / mma topic especially). BIG3 may prove me wrong. Also, this thread started with Check Mate, Dana ... so that's where I was coming from when replying.

I can't even begin to guess how much money Golden Boy is going to lose getting into MMA.

A lot.
Why would you say this, this is so pissimistic. Golden Man could have waves in MMA at this juncture, all he needs is for a few unhappy stars (Michael Johnson; Tim Jackson? Maybe) to crossover and allow him to promote their fights, and this will be the shot in the arm the sport needs. No more USADA. No more WADA. Anything goes five five minute rounds for the undisputed true ultimate ultamte.

Apologies, I just logged on again and went thru my threads, you can see from my account not much time for posting and I'm not even sure why am posting this now (it was the "dense" comment) ha.. But for real, you make very valid points. Honestly, you can think about it like the XFL or the other many orgs always trying to break into the main stream using legends of the past. Not many come to fruition (regardless of sponsorship's which really plays a part in this thread / mma topic especially). BIG3 may prove me wrong. Also, this thread started with Check Mate, Dana ... so that's where I was coming from when replying.
anigif_enhanced-2952-1439327852-3.gif

Yay........ let's have MMA devolve into a sport where the best only fight the best after many many years and bullshit negotiations first ...... n tbey mean while fight only fights tbey know they win in between. We should welcome Oscar to mma as this is what we really want right?

Idiots hate Dana ...... yeah he is a pos as,a person but...... Dana is tbe reason we get the fights we get..

you do understand that is going on currently, in the UFC right?

what the fuck lol

Why would you say this, this is so pissimistic. Golden Man could have waves in MMA at this juncture, all he needs is for a few unhappy stars (Michael Johnson; Tim Jackson? Maybe) to crossover and allow him to promote their fights, and this will be the shot in the arm the sport needs. No more USADA. No more WADA. Anything goes five five minute rounds for the undisputed true ultimate ultamte.

anigif_enhanced-2952-1439327852-3.gif
No more USADA. No more WADA. ... lol now that is comedy gold.

Back